Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

This seems too devious to be true. I don't believe it.
    It is a bit hard to swallow isn't it? But when you look back at what was happened over the past 3 years it actually seems pretty much par for the course for the deep state, the democrats and the democrat media sycophants. It is becoming pretty clear that this cabal believes their ends justify the means without any moral or ethical limits of any kind and any collateral damage is acceptable including destruction of the United States of America. In fact, what is good for the country is not even on their radars.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

It is a bit hard to swallow isn't it? But when you look back at what was happened over the past 3 years it actually seems pretty much par for the course for the deep state, the democrats and the democrat media sycophants. It is becoming pretty clear that this cabal believes their ends justify the means without any moral or ethical limits of any kind and any collateral damage is acceptable including destruction of the United States of America. In fact, what is good for the country is not even on their radars.
      They are desperate......

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post

They are desperate......
        Yes, as I mentioned in a earlier post they must be very, very concerned about what is coming down the road in the Horowitz FISA abuse report and with the Barr/Durham investigations into the origins of the Russia Hoax and the actions of the FBI, justice department and CIA.

Comment

• Senate Democrat Who Claimed Evidence Of Trump-Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Changes His Story

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...changes-story/

Comment

No, I really am going to assume this is fabricated until proven otherwise. It just seems suspicious. It's too "obvious" to be real.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

No, I really am going to assume this is fabricated until proven otherwise. It just seems suspicious. It's too "obvious" to be real.
              Perhaps a wise assumption.

Seth Davis from the Federalist claims this is the current form:

As you can see in Section 3 at the top of page 2 it does have two options for reporting. Direct and personal knowledge or information heard from others.

Now whether that is something relatively new that was quietly changed as is being claimed I really could not say. But it is there now. You would think this would be relatively easy to determine whether this was changed or not but maybe it has been that way for some time.

Comment

Perhaps a wise assumption.

Seth Davis from the Federalist claims this is the current form:

As you can see in Section 3 at the top of page 2 it does have two options for reporting. Direct and personal knowledge or information heard from others.

Now whether that is something relatively new that was quietly changed as is being claimed I really could not say. But it is there now. You would think this would be relatively easy to determine whether this was changed or not but maybe it has been that way for some time.
                Yeah, and that's the direct link to the current one. I'd like proof it was recently changed, before I believe it though. Gotta see it to believe it! :)
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• ...Meanwhile, U.S.-China trade talks resume in the next 10 days. Could you imagine the Hildabeast sitting at the table as a leader of this Nation trying to negotiate with China a fair trade deal that was more balanced to both parties? Me neither... Oprah maybe?

They're more concerned with audaciously trying to control Mother Nature.

:p
                  Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 29, 2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

My decision and vote was the same as you in 2016.

I still can't vote for Trump. For all the good things he's done, his buffoonery from the highest office in the land still bothers me greatly.
                    Explain to me your big picture strategy behind this?

Pocahontas beats Trump by 500 votes and you're still happy with your decision?

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                      ...Meanwhile, U.S.-China trade talks resume in the next 10 days. Could you imagine the Hildabeast sitting at the table as a leader of this Nation trying to negotiate with China a fair trade deal that was more balanced to both parties? Me neither... Oprah maybe?

They're more concerned with audaciously trying to control Mother Nature.

:p
                      Killary would be a fantastic negotiator... for herself. At the completion of the talks, the Clinton Foundation would be valued at $18.3B.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Killary would be a fantastic negotiator... for herself.

T

Not just her either...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Explain to me your big picture strategy behind this?

Pocahontas beats Trump by 500 votes and you're still happy with your decision?

T

It’s a lot easier to vote third party in a heavy red state.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

It’s a lot easier to vote third party in a heavy red state.
                            It's a bad precedent and can be infectious. If you are Conservative, cast your vote. Every vote is counted. Shrill chirped incessantly about her popular vote "win".

Donnie is Donnie and always will be Donnie. I think Conservatives owe him a debt of gratitude (and some leeway) for the work he has been doing in the courts. It is the courts that will persist long after the Tweeting has stopped.

Such a spoiled bunch we are. I'm still tickled shitless he won. The alternative would have been... unthinkable. It would have been checkmate for us.

T

Comment

• Full Disclosure: I wrote in SpongeBob when McCain was running. I am a hypocrite.

I did vote for that Peckerhead Romney though...

T

Comment

• I like Trump's new nickname for Joe Biden much better than Sleepy, Creepy Joe.

Quid Pro Joe.

Comment

Working...
                                X