Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

He over promises and under delivers. The only wins he has had is with the supreme court. Though you have to wonder if Kavanaugh is really a win or not.

NAFTA is a maybe - nobody is really sure of the consequences of what was negotiated yet.

NATO spending was already increasing prior to Trump. He just would like to use it as an excuse to pull out of NATO.

Our policy on China is total fiasco. He talks tough but ends up being spineless.

NK - not going well at all. Norks are using this window where maximum pressure has ended to make advancements in their war fighting technology and to violate sanctions to revive their economy. In the end, the will be in a better position to mess with S.K. and allied readiness will worse off.

Iran - Again, another example of his spinelessness. No consequences to his own "red lines". He basically gave Iran the Ok to do whatever they want because he said he not going to do anything. Europe is actively finding ways for Iran to be able to violate sanctions with no repercussions.

Afghanistan - no coherent policy there beside he wants out but doesn't have the spine to do it.
    He's accomplished a HELLUVA LOT more than you state.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adm...complishments/
    • Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
    • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
    • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
    • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
    • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
    • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
    • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
    • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
    • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
    • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
    • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
    • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
    • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
    • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
    • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
    • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
    • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
    • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
    • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
    • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
    • Record number of regulations eliminated.
    • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
    • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
    • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
    • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
    • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
    • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
    • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
    • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
    • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
    • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
    • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
    • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
    • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
    • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
    • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
    • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
    • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
    • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
    • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
    • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
    • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
    • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
    • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
    • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
    • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
    • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
    • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
    • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
    • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

Some of that is fluff but 152 federal judges??? He actually got a favorable ruling from the 9th Circuit not too long ago. Trump's positive impact for Conservatives will be felt LONG after he has left.

T

Comment

• Everybody needs to watch this for perspective on Trump's decision on Syria/Turkey. Start at 55:00 and watch at least until 59:59.

T

Comment

• Suck it Dims!

T

Comment

• Just got a freedom boner from the last two posts.

Comment

• Comment

• Andy McCarthy: Turkey and the Kurds: It’s More Complicated Than You Think

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...han-you-think/

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

The Kurds in Syria have terrorists in their midst. They've done a number on Turkey in the past. They were useful to us for the purposes of defeating ISIS but they are not innocent.

T
                That is the PKK. The U.S. is not aligned with the PKK, but the YPG. Turkey has committed genocide in the past and is willing to again, plus Turkey is actually not really against ISIS and was actually funding them by allowing them to smuggle oil through Turkey.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

Dude, we get it, she lost... get over it.
                  Pretty weak sauce.

I represent Trump's problem - a conservative, evangelical, national security Republican who can't stand Trump. That means he is in trouble. I held my nose when I voted because there is no way I would ever vote for the witch, and I was hopeful his reality TV persona would turn presidential. I was wrong. It looks like I will be sitting out this next election (at least for president) - unless Ginsberg kicks the bucket.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

He's accomplished a HELLUVA LOT more than you state.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adm...complishments/
                    • Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
                    • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
                    • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
                    • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
                    • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
                    • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
                    • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
                    • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
                    • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
                    • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
                    • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
                    • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
                    • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
                    • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
                    • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
                    • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
                    • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
                    • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
                    • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
                    • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
                    • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
                    • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
                    • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
                    • Record number of regulations eliminated.
                    • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
                    • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
                    • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
                    • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
                    • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
                    • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
                    • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
                    • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
                    • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
                    • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
                    • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
                    • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
                    • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
                    • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
                    • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
                    • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
                    • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
                    • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
                    • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
                    • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
                    • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
                    • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
                    • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
                    • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
                    • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
                    • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
                    • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
                    • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
                    • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

Some of that is fluff but 152 federal judges??? He actually got a favorable ruling from the 9th Circuit not too long ago. Trump's positive impact for Conservatives will be felt LONG after he has left.

T

Imagine what would have been achieved if we had Conservative Republican as president....

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Imagine what would have been achieved if we had Conservative Republican as president....
                      Imagine if Speaker Paul Ryan wouldn't have gone full retard?

T

Comment

• Here's the future of your country folks. A big group of kids that have likely never received a spanking their entire lives. Good thing as they would have sued the parent that dare try.

Poor parenting sows confusion and victimhood in a child for life.

T

Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; October 10, 2019, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Here's Trump's greatest hits from Minnesota.

I mean seriously... who's gonna beat this guy in a head-to-head race? He's in top form and the entire Libtard world is throwing everything they've got at him. He just comes back stronger. I'm starting to wonder if he's human.

T

Comment

• The media bias is unbelievable, but one of the easiest pieces of bias to point out is coverage of Trump’s rallies. I’ve seen countless articles with titles similar to, “Warren Sets Record Crowd,” or “Sanders’ Biggest Crowd Yet,” when TRUMP IS SELLING OUT ARENAS, PEOPLE. The Trump rally I went to in Topeka was such a family friendly, patriotic experience. I’ll never forget it.

Trump 2020

Comment

• Trump Train 2020

Trump Train USA 2020 is fighting for President Trump to be reelected. Download the Trump Train 2020 song by Lloyd Marcus, the unhyphenated American.

Article by the songwriter: https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...2020_flag.html
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 11, 2019, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Years ago I played golf in a fund raiser with Steve Kerr. Great guy. Could not have been nicer. Sat down and had drinks with him and he treated us like we were life long friends.

Obviously since then he's fallen down and hit his head on something very, very hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X