• Trump Derangement Syndrome Will Consume the Democratic Party

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...#ixzz60jmxSlBC

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Close.

1) Vote for Hillary
      2) Vote for the only other person that has a chance to beat Hillary
      3) Vote for a third candidate that has no chance, or don't vote
      I voted for Gary Johnson. I hated Trump. It was the first time I voted third party. Following the election, I found what I disliked more than Trump was the whiney, protesting, rock throwing babies that couldn't accept the outcome. The ridiculousness of the people determined to "resist" is hilarious. Im looking fir an acceptable candidate other than Trump to support. So far, I haven't found one.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

I voted for Gary Johnson. I hated Trump. It was the first time I voted third party. Following the election, I found what I disliked more than Trump was the whiney, protesting, rock throwing babies that couldn't accept the outcome. The ridiculousness of the people determined to "resist" is hilarious. Im looking fir an acceptable candidate other than Trump to support. So far, I haven't found one.
        I was behind Gary Johnson most of the way until his VP running mate Bill Weld pulled his late game baloney where he essentially expressed support for Hillary because it was more inportant to defeat Trump than to show support for a 3rd party candidate. I ended up voting for for Evan Mcmullin. But Trump has earned my support in 2020. I am open to a successful alternative to Trump but like you I don't see one and at this point I don't think I can support a democrat at any level because the national Democrat party has become so corrupt, viscious and destructive.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 27, 2019, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

It would be very rare that two top contenders actually link up on a ticket. And I don't think Biden's campaign advisers are that stupid.
          You don't think Biden's team is going to try and capture the Sanders/Warren votes? Biden is going to need the Left to beat Trump. Biden only captures normal Democrats (how many of those are left?) and the anti-Trump vote. The Left will poll for Biden but will never leave the basement on election day. He needs a crazy to stump with him.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I was behind Gary Johnson most of the way until his VP running mate Bill Weld pulled his late game baloney where he essentially expressed support for Hillary because it was more inportant to defeat Trump than to show support for a 3rd party candidate. I ended up voting for for Evan Mcmullin. But Trump has earned my support in 2020. I am open to a successful alternative to Trump but dlike you I don't see one and at this point I don't think I can support a democrat at any level because the national Democrat party has become so corrupt, viscious and destructive.
            My decision and vote was the same as you in 2016.

I still can't vote for Trump. For all the good things he's done, his buffoonery from the highest office in the land still bothers me greatly.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
              You don't think Biden's team is going to try and capture the Sanders/Warren votes? Biden is going to need the Left to beat Trump. Biden only captures normal Democrats (how many of those are left?) and the anti-Trump vote. The Left will poll for Biden but will never leave the basement on election day. He needs a crazy to stump with him.
              Warren makes his campaign DOA to Wall Street. His campaign team is smart enough to know to never, ever, mess with Wall Street. They will dig up dirt on each other and become enemies.

Not sure about Bernie though. Possible Biden could go after the Marxist vote to try and close the deal, but it's fraught with risk.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I still can't vote for Trump. For all the good things he's done, his buffoonery from the highest office in the land still bothers me greatly.
                Understand your position.

But a lot of Trump votes came from people who saw their first chance to put an outsider into office. Can't think of many other outsiders who would have been up to the task. And if he bothers you greatly (again, understood) just imagine how he bothers the dems. It's delightful to watch them show their true colors. Like it or not Trump's a truth mirror, and them dems appear, from evidence, to have genuine disdain for middle America.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I can understand that but the Democrat's clown show makes the Trump buffoonery seem pretty insignificant both of which are greatly overshadowed by the Democrat's extreme lurch to the far, far left.

Comment

I was behind Gary Johnson most of the way until his VP running mate Bill Weld pulled his late game baloney where he essentially expressed support for Hillary because it was more inportant to defeat Trump than to show support for a 3rd party candidate. I ended up voting for for Evan Mcmullin. But Trump has earned my support in 2020. I am open to a successful alternative to Trump but dlike you I don't see one and at this point I don't think I can support a democrat at any level because the national Democrat party has become so corrupt, viscious and destructive.
                    Same here.

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Same here. Well, almost. I just might feel I have no choice this time around.

Comment

• I voted Johnson. I will vote Trump this time despite his shortcomings.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Well isn't this special.

Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. This raises questions about the intelligence community’s behavior regarding the August submission of a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump.

The change to the “urgent concern” submission form was first highlighted on Twitter by researcher Stephen McIntyre.

The coup attempt continues unabated. So is the United States officially a banana republc yet?

The Democrats must really believe that what is coming down the tracks from Horowitz in his FISA abuse report and from the Barr/Durham investigations is really devastating.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 28, 2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Did The Intelligence Community IG Actively Aid The “Whistleblower” In His Impeachment Quest

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...achment-quest/

After reading the article I take it the question posed in the headline is rhetorical.

Comment

• Another Major Part Of The Whistleblower Memo Called Out As False

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...-out-as-false/

Comment

• Check Out The Whistleblower’s GoFundMe

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-a...aign/gallery/0

Comment

Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. This raises questions about the intelligence community’s behavior regarding the August submission of a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump.
                                This seems too devious to be true. I don't believe it.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X