Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
      Lol im a psychologist, if he was seen by a psychologist he would have NPD
      PoliticiFact says: half truth.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Let's pick potential policy. Find me an interview where trump himself discusses potential policy in detail. Not a surrogate but trump himself

Comment

Trump said his administration would "begin immediate construction of a border wall,"
          "So badly needed," Trump told a room full of DHS employees. "This will also help Mexico by deterring illegal immigration from Central America and by disrupting violent cartel networks."

He doesn't discuss how this will happen. His aides and executive orders he didn't write may point out how but he never discusses it in interviews. Please find me data that says otherwise
          I do not believe you will be satisfied. You HATE Trump. That's okay. I get it. I don't take offense to your opinion.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Trump said his administration would "begin immediate construction of a border wall,"
            "So badly needed," Trump told a room full of DHS employees. "This will also help Mexico by deterring illegal immigration from Central America and by disrupting violent cartel networks."

He doesn't discuss how this will happen. His aides and executive orders he didn't write may point out how but he never discusses it in interviews. Please find me data that says otherwise
            You do realize we already have a border "wall" and "fence" - right?

I have always assumed that when we are talking need for border walls we are really talking about enforcing our borders.

Attached Files

Comment

I don't hate him, i just don't think he is qualified. You take the easy way out and attack me rather than provide evidence.
              I haven't attacked you once nor have I said anything negative about you. I have disagreed with your opinion, but I would have a hard time believing a psychologist would believe that to be an attack.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Whenever your argument fails you just say I'm not going to listen. You failed to provide actual evidence. So, ypu ate right maybe not attacking but still deflecting. And yes, I'm a psychologist, got my PhD right here at WSU.
                We disagree on some things. I haven't even posed an argument. I just stated an opinion and you asked me questions about it. Based on your opinions, I'm pretty sure you are pretty set...I mean...you keep saying them over and over. I'm not trying to convince you of anything, and I believe that whatever I would say, that you would just deny. It happened and maybe it was my fault and maybe it was yours. I felt that I provided a fairly easy and obvious answer to your question and that you were the one that deflected. We just disagree on some things.

Also, not doubting that you are a psychologist or that you have a PhD. I just thought it was odd that anyone would think I was attacking them, ESPECIALLY a psychologist. Obviously we both came to terms on that.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Sent you a message with proof I have a phd.
                  I've never stated that I doubted you.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Sent you a message with proof I have a phd.
                    Based on this conversation, that was never necessary. Why did you feel it was?
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• White House calls for domestic cuts to finance border wall

Comment

• Interesting choice to declare open war on the conservative wing of the party. The Gorsuch pick was intended to placate the ideologues, but it looks like their unwillingness to sell out in favor of the liberal abomination of a healthcare bill has not been received well by its most vocal proponent.

I do not know that he can get much, if anything, done without the Freedom Caucus and similarly aligned representatives, unless he aligns with Democrats going forward. This is probably not a positive development for near-term prospects of tax reform.

Comment

• No?

Comment

No. Susan rice did exactly what her job entailed. Why was trumps team continously communicating with usa's adversaries
                            not her job

Comment

Unmasking people so she can understand her intel is her job. Leaking is not her job. Again, i ask why trumps team was communicating a ton with our adversaries. If the trump admin is so concerned about the publics privacy then trump would've veto the selling of online histories.
                              Do you recall this conversation?

Obama to Russia: ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’
                              7:01 AM, MAR 26, 2012 | By DANIEL HALPER

President Obama got caught in private conversation with a hot mic today in Seoul, South Korea, telling outgoing Russian president Dmitry Medvedev that Vladimir Putin should give him more "space" and that "[a]fter my election I have more flexibility."

Jake Tapper has the exchange:

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Comment

• From The New York Times:

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

As the Russian atomic energy agency gradually took charge of a company that controls one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States, a stream of cash made its way to the former president’s charitable organization.

Comment

Working...
                                X