No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fully defend your right to say circle jerk. I encourage it. You just don't want to be the pivot man.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
      So saying circle jerk is not okay but naked women is?
      The half naked pics are almost always posted within the context of humor. I have a 7th grade sense of humor.

The circle jerk comments are in the context of a debate. They are just undignified aggressive attacks on people that don't agree with you.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Kung
        I didn't say it wasn't okay. I said it's not dignified and detracts from your argument. By all means, keep repeating it all you like.

Comment

What use of words would you like me to use "safe space?"
          How about, "you were right, I DID claim Trump is guilty after all"?

Comment

So if I stop saying circle jerk will you people stop posting almost naked chicks because I find that incredibly immature
            No. We ARE immature! Just because we are immature doesn't mean we can't have political opinions. We are multifaceted. Immature, educated, sports enthusiasts that dabble in politics. By all means KEEP saying circle jerk! And more tatas!
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

You shoupd hold trump to the same fire. Do you? Do you find it childish wheb people post almost naked women on here? Doubt it.
              You have to remember that this is a forum run by men where most of the people that post are men. What women see as inappropriate and sexist, men see as guys being guys.

That's why I had to put some on ignore because I didn't want my boss coming by just when I was looking at a certain post. Or to put it another way, I didn't want a 9 or 10 year old walking by at that time.

Comment

• 1. Trump cannot be guilty of obstruction. He can do whatever he wants legally. Including firing the special prosecutor and ending all investigations.

It would look bad, but not criminal. As president, he has the power.

2. If he, say, was subpoenad for 33,000 emails, and didnt turn them over and smashed a bunch of devices with a hammer and wiped hard drives clean (even with a cloth), that would be closer to obstruction of justice, but I havent heard that he has done that..... yet.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Number is factually incorrect. Consult a lawyer on that.
                    I'm identifying as a lawyer today, no need to consult one.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      Whaaat? You didn't have one of Gandalf half naked??

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Stay tuned! :)
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Best I could find.
                          Attached Files

Comment

My 7th grade humor level will return... stay tuned! :)
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                              No. We ARE immature! Just because we are immature doesn't mean we can't have political opinions. We are multifaceted. Immature, educated, sports enthusiasts that dabble in politics. By all means KEEP saying circle jerk! And more tatas!
                              You left out guns, and rastlin'. Don't forget rastlin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                but I havent heard that he has done that..... yet.
                                So you're saying there's a chance??!!!!

You don't have definitive proof Trump didn't do that, do you? That's what I thought. GUILTY! IMPEACH!

Comment

Working...
                                X