No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have always had a philosophy that all of politics could be easily settled with pro weestling. Healthcare reform, decide it with a Texas Death Match. Social Security? Freaking Steel Cage!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• This is how Obama won the Democratic nomination in 2008.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Thank God Almighty. It was a good year!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          I never liked Trump. Never. I have many reasons for not liking him, but here are a few:

So, unlike JH4P and JD, I lost a long, long time before the election.
          Unlike JH4P? You are incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            Unlike JH4P? You are incredible.
            Thanks! My wife and kids tell me I'm incredible, too!

Comment

• Somebody get this woman a Xanax and a Bourbon... Quickly!!!

Comment

• I heard a bunch of people in Washington, there for Trump's innaugeration, rioted and broke windows at a Starbucks.

Comment

I heard a bunch of people in Washington, there for Trump's innaugeration
                  That doesn't sound right. From the stuff I've heard so far, it was pretty empty.

Comment

I heard a bunch of people in Washington, there for Trump's innaugeration, rioted and broke windows at a Starbucks.
                    Starbucks!? You might be a homophobe!

And please spare us the "my church sponsored me in a drag beauty queen contest as an outreach effort" story. Walking around in assless chaps on stage with a bunch of dudes doesn't make you gay friendly because those aren't the right subset of gay people. Again, not saying that you ARE a homophobe, but it's inconclusive unless you gave a member of the gay group actually accusing you of being a homophobe a reach around. Again, the burden of proof to confirm you are not a homophobe is on you, since your outreach program didn't target the right subset of gay people. I will not be the one to verify said proof.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Starbucks!? You might be a homophobe!

And please spare us the "my church sponsored me in a drag beauty queen contest as an outreach effort" story. Walking around in assless chaps on stage with a bunch of dudes doesn't make you gay friendly because those aren't the right subset of gay people. Again, not saying that you ARE a homophobe, but it's inconclusive unless you gave a member of the gay group actually accusing you of being a homophobe a reach around. Again, the burden of proof to confirm you are not a homophobe is on you, since your outreach program didn't target the right subset of gay people. I will not be the one to verify said proof.
                      I put in a thousand qualifications in my post about racism because MVJ never understands my intention. Even if I say "this is hypothetical" 50 times, he still says "YOU ARE ARGUING THAT X IS GOING TO HAPPEN."

But, c'mon... don't tell me you follow the logic of "I can't be a racist because I did a nice thing for some people from Africa once."

Here's a few more qualifications for you to make fun of me for later, but I just really, really feel like I have to do it since MVJ has never once given me the benefit of the doubt: MVJ, I'M NOT CALLING YOU A RACIST. NO ONE IS. I'M JUST SAYING YOUR ARGUMENT IS A BAD ONE. SERIOUSLY, NO ONE HAS CALLED YOU A RACIST.

Comment

• It was a Starbucks. It must have been Trump supporters.. as you can clearly see, they are yelling, "Go Trump! Send home all the Muslims! Go Trump, go!"

They attacked all of the homosexuals and women, you could smell the xenophobia in their wake.

Obvious Trump supporters, liberals peacefully demonstrating in Washington would never attack a Starbucks, a company founded and operated in liberal Seattle, run by liberals. Surely, liberals wouldn't attack their own? Would they?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                          I put in a thousand qualifications in my post about racism because MVJ never understands my intention. Even if I say "this is hypothetical" 50 times, he still says "YOU ARE ARGUING THAT X IS GOING TO HAPPEN."

But, c'mon... don't tell me you follow the logic of "I can't be a racist because I did a nice thing for some people from Africa once."

Here's a few more qualifications for you to make fun of me for later, but I just really, really feel like I have to do it since MVJ has never once given me the benefit of the doubt: MVJ, I'M NOT CALLING YOU A RACIST. NO ONE IS. I'M JUST SAYING YOUR ARGUMENT IS A BAD ONE. SERIOUSLY, NO ONE HAS CALLED YOU A RACIST.
                          Ummmm? What?
                          Sarcasm meter?

Comment

• What if Trump has the launch codes? Hypothetically, he could start WW3 right now. Knowing that, don't you think we should impeach?

Comment

• For the record,I just wanted to be the first to, post inauguration, play the impeach card.

Yeah, the impeach card is coming, like clockwork, it always does!

Comment

• I can't wait for the "original" President Trump jokes to start making the rounds. We all know them, they will sound vaguely familiar to the old, tired Obama jokes, which were fresh compared to the old, tired Bush jokes. Let me be the first to throw out a truely original joke about Trump:

President Trump wakes up to a beautiful winter morning. The sun is shining, the air is crisp, and there is a light blanket of snow on the ground.
                                He stretches and goes to look out the window at the snow-covered White House lawn and sees the words "President Trump sucks" written in pee in the snow. Trump gets all upset and calls White House Security. He tells them he doesn't care what it takes but he wants to know who did this.
                                The Chief of Security returns in a couple of days to the President and tells him that he has good news, bad news, and real bad news. "OK," says Trump, "give me the good news first, then the bad news, and then the real bad news."
                                The Chief says: "The good news is after taking analysis of the pee, we know who the culprit is."
                                Trump nods and the Chief continues: "The bad news is the culprit is Vice President Pence."
                                This really upsets the President, but he controls his anger and asks the Chief to tell him the real bad news.
                                The Chief of Security swallows and says, "It's in Melania's hand writing".

Classic! And I made it up all myself!

Comment

Working...
                                X