Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seskridge
    And again, you attacked me personally instead of the issues.
    Nope, my first attack just occured. And that is because an historic non-voter is trying to lecture people that have never missed an election, local, state or national.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Lol you must have great self confidence, being a bully on here.
      No, you accidentally just shot all your credibility down the drain. In one ill advised comment.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

It is the point I was trying to make. The people stating no collusion or fake news is jumping to conclusions. I've said multiple times including this morning. Let's wait til the investigation is completed.
        I'm not going back to read, but I believe you had previously concluded that Trump was guilty, or they wouldn't be investigating him. If I misread, I apologize. If you changed your mind, then good for you! I think we are all on the same page in that case...no collusion has been found yet.
        Livin the dream

Comment

But if i vote liberal then you ***** at me. Wtf do you want
          Vote for whomever you want. I've never attacked anyone for chosing a political philosophy. I do comment on stupid, though.

Comment

That isnt the same as n9 collusion... wait tilthe investigation is over
            We have waffling from the non-voter!

Comment

I never said he was guilty
              Split hairs much? If you ever were on the wait and see side, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Comment

Comey released his opening statement for tomorrow's hearing. It specifically states Trump asked him in indirect terms to end the investigation into Flynn. This is testimony under oath. This is obstruction of justice. He must be impeached. We will find out soon if the repulicans will choose party over country. This way bigger then watergate.
                Did you not imply he is guilty here?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I literally present evidence. Everyone here is so on trumps d they don't. Sorry for bringing up it what is in the news. And you have multiple times attacked me personally for being a liberal.
                  Never mocked political philosophy. Mocked comments, behavior and action. Mocked pink poosay hats, those that wear them and those that defend them. Mocked dressing up as a giant vagina and those that defend such hehavior. Mocked those that were condescending, in your face, unceasing assholes prior to the election, who turned rioting, firestarting, windowbreaking crybabies after the election. Yeah, I mocked them alot.

But I never mocked anyone for simply being a liberal. Political leanings are opinion and philosophy, there is no absolute right or wrong on either side of the political debate. If you think I mock people for simply holding a political ideology, you need to read deeper. I mock peoe for actions and assinine statements. Sometimes I go all assinine just to point out how assinine others are behaving.

Comment

Obstruction of justice is seperate than russia collusion. Seriously, if I stop posting here would anyone bring up what the news says? Or is it circle jerk. Kind of stalkerish to go into my history.
                    Once again, victim card played.

Comment

• Victimization much?

I wouldn't talk about safe spaces if I were you, but feel free to do what you want. You've faced few attacks, just your stance has been attacked.

Guilty until proven innocent. The new Democratic Party. Or maybe just a new plan.....certainly it's not one I've seen implemented the last 8 years or so.

Comment

Obstruction of justice is seperate than russia collusion. Seriously, if I stop posting here would anyone bring up what the news says? Or is it circle jerk. Kind of stalkerish to go into my history.
                        And, yet, there it is. He is guilty in your mind, just a matter of on how many counts and which charges.

Your repetitive "circle jerk" comments are childish and undignified considering your level of education. They don't help your arguments, they detract from them.

Stalkerish? When you say "I never said" .... what do you think the natural response is going to be when it doesn't pass the smell test?
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

You lumped me into that even though I had never done that. Protesting is pretty american although I agree they didnt need to dress up. You are splitting hairs right now. If I was stalkerish I would go back through andshow yoy times you mocked but there is no need to. Ultimately, most on here won't ever apologize for anything behind a keyboard
                          If I lumped you, I lumped you because you defended stupid action. Also, protest and rioting are two different things entirely. Protesting is organized and peaceful. The minute a fire is set or a window is broken, it is no longer protest.

Comment

You shoupd hold trump to the same fire. Do you? Do you find it childish wheb people post almost naked women on here? Doubt it.
                            I love almost naked women! I say more almost naked women and less fully naked Trump statues!

Comment

• WHAT DO WE WANT?!
                              MORE ALMOST NAKED WOMEN!!!
                              WHEN DO WE WANT IT?!
                              NOW!!!

Comment

So saying circle jerk is not okay but naked women is?
                                Who said saying circle jerk wasn't okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X