X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
    Who are you even talking to?
    Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    I'm talking to the people that live in some fantasyland, where they believe that if they yell enough, if they hold their breath, if they cry, or break stuff, or even, just like my youngest children do, and come up with a list of what ifs, that somehow, the outcome will change. It won't.
    None of those people are posting in this thread. You act as if someone has been disputing you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
      None of those people are posting in this thread. You act as if someone has been disputing what you are saying.
      Really? JD is posting. JD has been bringing up all of the same crap. It was the Russians, it was racism, it was this, it was that....... then to hypotheticals. JD is part of the noise, and by his continued noise, be has disputed what I've said. Then you came out of nowhere to defend him, so based on that, you just might he part of the noise... the dispute....

He hasn't even been innaugerated and people are looking for angles to impeach. Sheesh!
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Are you unemployed or something, MVJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          Are you unemployed or something, MVJ?
          Snow day. Kids out of school for the lamest ice storm, ever. I'm home with em.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• It was probably those damn xenophobes! Or the clan.

No, it was the Russians!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              No, it was the Russians!

Couldn't of been anything but the Russians to the DNC's shoo-in successor. Un huh:

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Does she really not understand where he's going with the discussion? That may be the case. Maybe.

Comment

Really? JD is posting. JD has been bringing up all of the same crap.
                Where to begin?...

Where is the preelection sentiment from Clinton supporters that we need to accept the outcome of the election, whatever it may be?

Hypocritical?
                JD isn't arguing against accepting the outcome. Nobody in this thread is.

Come on Clinton supporters!
                Accept the outcome already!
                https://youtu.be/XRJ8TLCZdnI

Like Hillary said, accept the outcome already!

Trump is not my president. I didn't vote for him.

That said, like it or not, in a few days, while he might not be your president, he will be THE president.

Comment

• It's the Russians!

Those pesky Russians wrongfully exposed truths! Who uses facts anymore?!

Those damn Russians! They could have been like typical villians and made up propaganda, but no! They were so devious that they collected real, undoctored emails from Hillary and the DNC and let the world see Hillary for whom she really is!

Stupid Russians!

Who would have ever thought a major political party would cry foul because they got caught being dishonest?

Remember when Obama and Biden scoffed at Russia being a threat?

****ing Russians! They leaked the truth so we should invalidate the election and name Hillary president!

Comment

****ing Russians! They leaked the truth so we should invalidate the election and name Hillary president!
                    JH4P, it sounds like MVJ really gets what I'm arguing about...

Comment

• Freaking hilarious!

Tucker vs. suspected pay-for-protest group (if time is limited, start at the 5 minute mark)

P.S. Other news agencies are reporting this to be true; I heard it on the radio this morning. :)
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• What if Trump had an orgy in Russia with underage hookers and he made all the hookers piss on the bed in the suite?

Yeah, we should impeach him because that really happened........

Comment

What if Trump had an orgy in Russia with underage hookers and he made all the hookers piss on the bed in the suite?

Yeah, we should impeach him because that really happened........
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                              JH4P, it sounds like MVJ really gets what I'm arguing about...
                              I don't get what you're arguing about, moreover, I don't get why your arguing. Trump won, get over it. Give the guy a chance and come back when he does something while in office.

I don't get why you would be typing anything at all. Not that you don't have a right to say or type anything, but because anything and everything you might want to say has been tainted by the behavior of the left. Youare a part of that team, how your team behaves, affects how much validity I consider in any of your points.

You may or may not have marched, but your side did. You may or may not have looted, but your side did. You may or may not have attacked the police, buildings, infrastructure and set fires, but your side did. You may or may not have visciously attacked Trump supporters, but your side did. On and on and on. With that, you being on that side gives you little, if any credibility. You parroting the same false narratives as their side further erodes your credibility. You personally, on this very thread have extrapolated from a baseless accusation, and created a hypothetical. A hypothetical based on a report that turned out to be false. And you think we should even consider that type of hypothetical? Really?

I mean, I'll engage you, I love rasslin with pigs, but I just don't get why I should consider anything you have to say. Your side has lied. Over and over again. Your side has filed false police reports. Your side has made accusations, all of which until now have been untrue. Your side has proven to be a bunch of whiny, dishonest crybabies. And I should give one grain of credence to what you have to say?

Comment

• This "your side" = you stuff is toxic garbage.

Comment

Working...
                                X