No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A diary seems like a novel. But anyway, "I hope" doesn't seem like obstruction to me. That's what I was saying. You kept replying. I just assumed you were reading

Comment

• Do you believe Comey? (I'll play for a little while)

Comment

• Can I get a list of who are the legitimate news sources? That would help me. I don't watch much news.

Comment

• Most of what Comey said, supports Trump. It's difficult (for either of us) to explain how we can pick and chose parts of testimony. Kinda like cherry-picking the Bible.

Comment

• Comey testified that the NY Times article was totally false and that there was no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
              I dont think the questions I'm asking are irrelevant. They are relevant and I'm trying to get him or her to use some logical thinking here.
              You have to understand that TrollValleyJohn is a troll pretending to be a liberal. He isn't.

And he's trolling you.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Do you believe Comey? (I'll play for a little while)
                While you may not believe Comey, the public appears to be thinking Comey is more honest than Trump.

I don't think the jury is totally in, but based on current data, I think most people would disagree with you.
                On the eve of former FBI Director James Comey’s highly anticipated testimony before the Senate intelligence committee, a new poll shows a majority of American adults have little trust in either Comey or President Donald Trump.

Comment

• maybe you should read the transcripts again..............

Comment

• I never said Comey lied. Guess I am done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                      Can I get a list of who are the legitimate news sources? That would help me. I don't watch much news.
                      The ones that agree with the data requester's view. That is true on both sides.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Npr and bbc are typically pretty good.
                        I listen to NPR everyday. They tend to cover the news without much opinion from the broadcaster. However, their interviewees are very much left of center, or at least left of my idea of center.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          I listen to NPR everyday. They tend to cover the news without much opinion from the broadcaster. However, their interviewees are very much left of center, or at least left of my idea of center.
                          Agreed. Al-jazeera was pretty straight, too, but they're gone now.

Seriously, though, using a Fox News piece by Louie Gohmert to prove a point would be akin to a liberal quoting from the crazy dem in Cali, or Shiela Jackson Lee, who happens to be my rep (I have absolutely no use for her).

I'm from Texas, I know Gohmert well, and to use the presidents words, he's a nut job.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                            You have to understand that TrollValleyJohn is a troll pretending to be a liberal. He isn't.

And he's trolling you.
                            Where did I ever, one time, try to come off as a liberal? Where? I used to be very conservative, as of the last four to six years, I've become a centrist. Never have I ever attempted to pretend to be liberal. And I wasn't trolling, the cartoon was a very centrist cartoon. He or she reacted oddly to it, almost from a position of projection.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

http://m.jpost.com/app/article/496613

so trump gave vital classified information we got from an ally, and gave it to a country that, at best, attempted to interfere in our election process.
                              I fixed your quote so as not to add hyperbole to an already difficult situation. Now your comment can be addressed on its own merit. Sharing classified information with Russia is a risky move (and certainly poor politically), but not illegal.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                                Where did I ever, one time, try to come off as a liberal? Where? I used to be very conservative, as of the last four to six years, I've become a centrist. Never have I ever attempted to pretend to be liberal. And I wasn't trolling, the cartoon was a very centrist cartoon. He or she reacted oddly to it, almost from a position of projection.
                                I was pretty surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X