• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    For the record, I'm armed to the hilt.
    For the record, we know!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

For the record, we know!
      Just want to make sure everyone knows. You come to my house for some Bud Light and Doritos, it's going to be an enjoyable visit. Come with nefarious intentions, your gonna gain a few ounces of lead in the belly.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I really didnt need to post that, I just need to work nafarious into the vocabulary. I will try to work it into other posts if applicable.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Any idea why no one mentioned gun control over the past couple of weeks?
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
            Any idea why no one mentioned gun control over the past couple of weeks?
            Everyone was too busy out buying guns in anticipation of the police being abolished.

Comment

• My collection continues to age like very fine wine.

I'm armed to something bigger than a hilt.

Wanna compare barrel lengths?

T

Comment

• Let the Black Panthers start showing out with as much iron as these militia types and we'll have gun control faster than you can say Bobby Seale.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by GabriellePeake
                  i want to buy a pistol but i done have experience with guns, some recommendations ? budget 350$
                  Breitbart News presents a list of six self-defense guns that are inexpensive and may be purchased for less than $350.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

i want to buy a pistol but i done have experience with guns, some recommendations ? budget 350$
                    Ruger LC9 if you want to go buy blind.

Before you buy, go find a range with guns you can rent and tell them what you are wanting to do, shoot a few guns in your budget+$150, then go see the fine gentlemen at Money Towne Pawnshop.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                      Let the Black Panthers start showing out with as much iron as these militia types and we'll have gun control faster than you can say Bobby Seale.

So there are dozens of videos on twitter of black nationalists (i.e. black panthers) protesting by open-carrying modern sporting rifles (i.e. scary assault rifles). 2A supporters are all over them posting positively about it. I was going to post some, but Twitter analytics blocks it for content unless you’ve gone through their questionnaire.

The thing is, you’re not speaking to 2A advocates. You are speaking to lefties that think republicans are racist. They are projecting their fears onto the right. 2A advocates are for everyone being able to defend themselves, even those they disagree with. Rights are for everyone! I am proud to see my fellow Americans open carrying in a lawful demonstration. Won’t you join me BOBB in praising those that need 2A the most?
                      Livin the dream

Comment

I’d recommend moving up to $450 and getting a glock, but at $350 the Ruger is the way to go!
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Honestly in my experience it's all about personal feel. I agree with someone above who mentioned going to a range and trying out a few first. Also, what size and such depends on what you plan to use it for and how you are going to store it. I have several different sizes. Also agree that if you can up your price point to $450 - $500 you open up to a whole bunch of good options. Recommendations for a beginner would include Springfield XD, Smith & Wesson M&P, and Glock 19, which should all be in that price range.

Comment

• Just don't get one of those "easy to conceal" pocket pistols like the Ruger LCP. If you don't believe me go to the range and shoot one. Very uncomfortable. And don't go lower than 9mm.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

So there are dozens of videos on twitter of black nationalists (i.e. black panthers) protesting by open-carrying modern sporting rifles (i.e. scary assault rifles). 2A supporters are all over them posting positively about it. I was going to post some, but Twitter analytics blocks it for content unless you’ve gone through their questionnaire.

The thing is, you’re not speaking to 2A advocates. You are speaking to lefties that think republicans are racist. They are projecting their fears onto the right. 2A advocates are for everyone being able to defend themselves, even those they disagree with. Rights are for everyone! I am proud to see my fellow Americans open carrying in a lawful demonstration. Won’t you join me BOBB in praising those that need 2A the most?
                              I support constitutional carry. I just think it's weird and unnecessarily confrontational to go around town strapped to the gills. There is a wide delta between your rights and what is right.
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• .45. Don't screw around, get a big handgun that will make a big hole. Nobody you are ever forced to shoot should ever be able to speak about it afterword. Save them the ambulance ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X