Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post
    What are the death rates among the incarcerated? They don't have guns, but inmates are still killed.
    Shockingly, bad people still find a way to do horrible things. Who wouldda thunk it?

Comment

• Thanks to our lack of gun control, the US picks up their first, and only Olympic gold so far, in the air rifle!

USA! USA! USA!
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I say we ban air rifles. They serve no defensive purpose and there is no justifiable reason to own one.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Ginny Thrasher disagrees.
          In the fast lane

Comment

• Attached Files
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Missouri legislature have overridden a veto and became the 11th constitutional carry state with a 24-6 vote in their Senate and 112-41 vote in their house.

Comment

• Gun control would have prevented today's shooting at The Ohio State University.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  Gun control would have prevented today's shooting at The Ohio State University.
                  I am a big gun rights supporter, but the reality is this same guy with an AR platform, Kel Tec shotty, or Glock Double Stack, even a lever gun, would have injured more people and likely killed some. There is no doubt that less people would die from gun and/or mass violence if guns were severely restricted. That is a consequence I am willing to live-or die-with for the right to protect my life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• We must ban busses, cars and cutlery!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      We must ban busses, cars and cutlery!
                      I support a ban of this Cutler

Comment

• Smh...

Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam no longer have guns in new ‘Looney Tunes Cartoons'

https://www.kwch.com/content/news/El...571110321.html
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Smh...

When they cancel Blue Bloods, Chicago PD, NCIS, NCIS LA, and NCIS NO, I hope they will continue to show reruns.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Smh...

Meanwhile:

millions of guns sold in the US everyday. 40% are first time buyers.

Give is your guns...also defund police!

Who’s going to take my gun if there is no police?
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Meanwhile:

millions of guns sold in the US everyday. 40% are first time buyers.

Give is your guns...also defund police!

Who’s going to take my gun if there is no police?
                              You apparently haven't been paying enough attention Kung Wu .

Comment

• For the record, I'm armed to the hilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X