Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
    I'm really glad that Due Process is being put on the bargaining table. I mean, it is just a silly suggestion, not actual constitutional law, right? President Hillary or President Trump would never take advantage of such power anyway. Nothing to worry about.
    I don't understand it... I just don't.

If any Kansas politician is for this they will never get my vote again. It is literally like our country has went brain dead.

Comment

• More gun control would have prevented this.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        http://www.omaha.com/news/world/truc...33b4a16bd.html

More gun control would have prevented this.
        Efforts to prevent Iranian nuclear proliferation also didn't prevent the attack.

Hello, strawman.

Comment

http://www.omaha.com/news/world/truc...33b4a16bd.html

More gun control would have prevented this.
          I am calling for a complete ban on all semi-trucks. Let's get this started in Omaha. Warner truck might fight us but that's ok, these weapons must be banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
            I am calling for a complete ban on all semi-trucks. Let's get this started in Omaha. Warner truck might fight us but that's ok, these weapons must be banned.
            I can't believe France allows "assault trucks". Death toll is in the mid-70's and climbing.

Attached Files
            Last edited by SB Shock; July 14, 2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
              Efforts to prevent Iranian nuclear proliferation also didn't prevent the attack.

Hello, strawman.
              Ummm, sarcasm meter? But yeah, we need more gun control to prevent Iranian nuclear proliferation.

I guess we can add semi trucks as effective assault weapons.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• We need a Peterbilt ban.

Comment

• I'm talking reasonable truck control. Let's get rid of automatic transmissions and high capacity trailers.

Comment

Ummm, sarcasm meter? But yeah, we need more gun control to prevent Iranian nuclear proliferation.

I guess we can add semi trucks as effective assault weapons.
                    I think you misunderstood my post because I certainly don't get your sarcasm meter comment.

You implied that gun control wouldn't have solved the deaths today. I pointed out that is a straw man argument, a logical fallacy.

Comment

• I'm callingfor a fifth wheel ban.

Comment

• If we could lessen truck violence just by one incident, the ban on sleeper cabs would be worth it.

Comment

• El Chapo is looking at buying a fleet of Kenworth's.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post

Hello, strawman.
                            It's not a strawman just because someone destroys your argument. You yourself were just trying to make the case after Orlando that if you did away with "assault rifles" this kind of thing wouldn't happen.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                              If we can save just one life...
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

I'm callingfor a fifth wheel ban.
                                No one needs a truck that big. Especially your weekend warrior without a CDL.
                                -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X