No announcement yet.

2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeSantis will make his launch on Wednesday.

DeSantis trails Trump it seems in every poll.

Nationally - 56% to 19%
    Iowa - 41% to 28%
    New Hampshire - 41% to 23%
    South Carolina - 42% to 24%
    Florida - 42% to 34%

Comment

• Polls? We doubt everything any news outlet says, yet you trust polls?

Nah, no one has a clue unless you’re blue.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        DeSantis will make his launch on Wednesday.

DeSantis trails Trump it seems in every poll.

Nationally - 56% to 19%
        Iowa - 41% to 28%
        New Hampshire - 41% to 23%
        South Carolina - 42% to 24%
        Florida - 42% to 34%

and virtually every poll has DeSantis defeating Biden

Comment

• I might give money to DeSantis.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Imagine if just the blue team were willing to lie, cheat, steal and create chaos in order to obtain key management positions in the company, while the red team was being told by blue team members pretending to be red team members to just stay calm and ignore the rhetoric or else the increasing division will never stop.
            I have no doubt that's how you believe reality to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I have no doubt that's how you believe reality to be.
              You advocated for the current disaster running our country. You have zero credibility.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You advocated for the current disaster running our country. You have zero credibility.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Byron York @ByronYork

Still more bad news for Biden. In new poll 65% say he is too old to be president. Huge number. Even 1/3 of Dems say he's too old. Age is *the* issue of 2024 campaign. Before considering any other candidate or issue, it is voters' threshold question.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Byron York @ByronYork

Still more bad news for Biden. In new poll 65% say he is too old to be president. Huge number. Even 1/3 of Dems say he's too old. Age is *the* issue of 2024 campaign. Before considering any other candidate or issue, it is voters' threshold question.
                    I would say this: Biden is too senile to be president.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Byron York @ByronYork

I've known some pretty sharp old people. Biden would not fit the sharp category. That is the main issue, not age.

Comment

• Darn. DeSantis' launch didn't go very well. Guess I'm voting for Biden.

That is the media's take on America's reaction?
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I managed to get a family member to stop consuming Rush Limbaugh a couple years ago, and their peace has never been better. Every time the discussion comes up, they thank me for helping them unplug.

Rush died 2 years and 3 months ago, but keep doing that yeoman’s work my friend.

Of course you are right about discourse being civil but it does in fact take 2 to tango.

And focusing in on your own life and family has always been something we should all do. Some of us, certainly not all though, are capable of multitasking.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Rush died 2 years and 3 months ago, but keep doing that yeoman’s work my friend.

Of course you are right about discourse being civil but it does in fact take 2 to tango.

And focusing in on your own life and family has always been something we should all do. Some of us, certainly not all though, are capable of multitasking.
                            I didn't commemorate the exact moment Rush went to the great EIB golden microphone in the sky, but I know he was still broadcasting "the message" after he was no longer personally active. My family member was all bound up with anxiety and rage over the "StOp ThE StEaL" propaganda campaign (that has since been completely debunked). I told them to maybe take some time off the radio. They did, and months later I was thanked because of all the peace that had been restored in their life.

The low point of the Republican party (at least in my lifetime) occurred over the last couple years -- and they were all firsts. Our leaders turned healthcare workers into villains, rejected the results of a democratic election, and actually took part in an insurrection on our nation's capitol. This will be looked back on as the greatest intelligence swindle in the modern history of our great country.

Comment

• A well-respected doctor suggested I watch this video. Worth 21 minutes of your time and definitely thought provoking. Form your own opinions, no comments are necessary… and yes, I intended to post it here and probably should post in the Covid-19 thread.

We need a strong leader and I’m not sure who that should be; the inmates are running the asylum. God bless us…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

My family member was all bound up with anxiety and rage over the "StOp ThE StEaL" propaganda campaign (that has since been completely debunked).
                                Your family was justified in their outrage and you are a liar. Read next post link

Comment

Working...
                                X