2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring in the Clowns

The “clown” has the ‘left’ all stirred up… and speaking of ‘clowns’…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Bring in the Clowns

The “clown” has the ‘left’ all stirred up… and speaking of ‘clowns’…

It doesn't take much
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Where do we begin with Trump? He was a clown way back when he was a NY Democrat and switching parties didn't change that.

I'm also on the record a long time ago in saying Biden has been done dirty by being forced to run despite obvious mental decline. I won't call him a clown because he simply can't comprehend what he's doing. Trump can but continues with the clown show.

Both are **** presidents.
        Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I was just wondering why you thought Trump was a clown. Most folks, like yourself, refuse to give reasoning, which is your right.
        I'm under the strong opinion that many dislike him because of the image that the Dems and media have cast of him. I find it especially humorous how several of the dem elites were chummy with him, untill he got involved with politics.
        While I don't agree with you, I'm not trying to bash you for your opinion, just curious.

Comment

I disliked Trump before it was cool if that makes you feel better.

It has zero to do with the Dems and how they react to or paint him. They're mostly clowns too.
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Comment

‘Bring in the Clowns’ spray…

Comment

More clowns…

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      I disliked Trump before it was cool if that makes you feel better.

It has zero to do with the Dems and how they react to or paint him. They're mostly clowns too.
                      These are the kinds of stories (BELOW) that have made Trump’s fighting personality very popular. I know a number of people who are soft spoken, good people who believe Trump is the answer for Conservatives for just this reason. The leftist media, and President Biden have been working together to divide Americans, by dismissing the opinions of 50% of Americans who voted for Trump, by calling the all Racists, Fascists, etc. while not holding Antifa, BLM, and rioters accountable. The FBI, and CIA are the Deep State who didn’t hold Hillary Clinton accountable, but held two impeachment trials for Trump and Russian Collusion which all turned out to be lies.

From all accounts Justice Kavenaugh is a good man, but people came out of the wood work to lie against him too. The allegations were that he Raped a woman, but the accusations were lies brought on by political opponents.

One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

I don’t like Trump either, and hope someone else becomes the nominee. However I’m tired of Biden lies and divisive comments about people who disagree with him.

Comment

• Trump is a clown. That's why he may not be able to beat the Dem nominee. The deck is stacked. America, for some reason, always gives the benefit of the doubt to Dems, and punishes republicans for any misstep. The media helps in that regard, obviously. Trump just needs to run on his 3 years before Covid and hammer the Dems stupid agenda that will continue to make your life suck.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• So I see 2 of you call him a clown and 1 who just says he doesn't like him. Yet nobody gives a reason. To be honest, I don't like him much either because of his arrogance. But I also see that this isn't a high school president election.
                          We elected nice old grandpa Joe who couldn't run a lemonade stand if you gave him $1,000,000 to start up. Who has never made a positive impact on the economy, inflation, border, law and order, our relationships with our allies or foes. Who the media protect by selecting lame questions to ask him. How many Americans know his favorite ice cream (the majority) ? How many Americans know about his relationship with KKK member , Robert Byrd or his fight for racial segregation (few)?

I think most of us agree Biden is a weak leader that has hurt our country. We are not the leader of the world since sweet Joe took over. He just doesn't have the backbone to stand up for America. Rather, he sells America while boosting our adversaries. Slowing our oil production, spending billions or trillions on the development of green energy has only given Russia the ability to fund the war in Ukraine through the oil sales that were once ours. Then who do we turn to in order to buy minerals for the creation of batteries, China.

All of this not even mentioning Iran's nuclear capabilities that Joe opened the door for.

This is a sad day in America. We should all mark this day as the takeover of America as title 42 has ended and the flood gates are now open do to Joe's unwillingness to enforce our border laws.

This isn't an election for the most liked or popular guy to be president of our class. This is about who can keep our families safe in America, who can keep our ability to feed our families.

Sorry for the long rant. I could go on for hours. But I did get a little off my chest.

Comment

• And we can and should do much better than Trump or Biden. Neither is the answer to America's problems.

And if Republicans want to win, they better pick someone other than Trump. Like it or not, likability plays a factor. And being unlikable to so many, even to a lot of Republicans and conservatives, is not going to be a good strategy.

Most of my closest friends are conservative republicans or conservative independents and not a one of them likes Trump. Some will vote for him in the general if they have to, but again, that's doing nothing to unite the party.

Personally, I could never vote for him because he's so far away from what I believe in. He'll hit a few decent spots from time to time, but not enough to support him in general. I'll have to wait until we know who is running in all parties and as always, I'll pick the one who most closely aligns with my views. They'll probably lose, but I still can't stomach the idea of selecting someone who doesn't represent me. I know a lot of voters don't think that way and that's fine. We can all vote however we like and however makes us feel good at the end of the day. But this is supposed to be a representative government and I will continue to vote for whoever represents my beliefs and values the most.

I'd also prefer someone who doesn't make a fool of themselves just about every time they're on camera, which automatically eliminates both Biden and Trump.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• He's too much of an outward narcissist for me, and says outrageous, and braggadocios things (how he treats women, etc.) that he acts like he's proud of. He thinks he's the "smartest" person in the room, and he says some really dumb things. However, his biggest strength, imo, is he is a tough negotiator. Everyone who runs for President has some ego in him/her, but he takes it to the extreme. If he would just tone it down a little, I'd probably feel differently. Usually when he is being interviewed, I just have to turn the channel, because I can't listen. The CNN interview didn't get to me, because the Collins brought a lot of it on herself. She wasn't interested in an honest interview/Town Hall. She had an agenda to make him look bad, and he made her look bad. The mainstream media, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, all have the agenda to make him look bad all the time. They do that to most Republicans, especially if they fight back. Byron Donald made the crew of liberal media look bad too.

But as a leader, he's more competent that Joe Biden, who has made the southern border into another Afghanistan. He's really good at creating many crisis.

Comment

• Trump talks about America with pride, the left and Dems talk about America with disdain. I believe Trump wants the best for average Americans, the left sees average Americans as a commodity (votes) to sustain their power, which allows them to chip away at the traditional values.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X