2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr

Yesterday an intruder climbed the fence at my home and was arrested. After being released from police custody later in the day, he immediately returned to my home and was arrested again.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr

Yesterday an intruder climbed the fence at my home and was arrested. After being released from police custody later in the day, he immediately returned to my home and was arrested again.
      As in: "What's wrong with this picture"

Comment

• Democrats Romps, Republicans/MAGA Flop in the 2023 elections.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/1...aways-00126035

Comment

• The writing on the wall is clear. The GOP, under awful leadership, needs a complete reset to have any chance at a National presence in the foreseeable future.

Ronna (Romney) McDaniel should be immediately fired and everyone under her should be as well. Nothing less than a complete reset has any chance. The failure of the GOP is complete.

If you can't win any seats in the Virginia election, in an off year, with the very solid track record of the new GOP Gov, then you have ZERO chance in bigger races. Don't believe ANY poll that says Trump is winning or could win. If Biden's complete and utter failure at everything doesn't cost the DEMs, literally nothing will.

And my hopes of changing the direction of politics from those that want vs those that do is officially over. The USA is screwed politically and the end of the greatest Republic the world has ever seen is inevitable.

RIP Lady Liberty. It was good while it lasted.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            The writing on the wall is clear. The GOP, under awful leadership, needs a complete reset to have any chance at a National presence in the foreseeable future.

Ronna (Romney) McDaniel should be immediately fired and everyone under her should be as well. Nothing less than a complete reset has any chance. The failure of the GOP is complete.

If you can't win any seats in the Virginia election, in an off year, with the very solid track record of the new GOP Gov, then you have ZERO chance in bigger races. Don't believe ANY poll that says Trump is winning or could win. If Biden's complete and utter failure at everything doesn't cost the DEMs, literally nothing will.

And my hopes of changing the direction of politics from those that want vs those that do is officially over. The USA is screwed politically and the end of the greatest Republic the world has ever seen is inevitable.

Agreed. Kansas might be one of the last states to go completely to hell, but who knows. I'm not entirely sure what the left thinks the fulfillment of their dream policies look like, but I know it isn't what it's going to be like.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              The writing on the wall is clear. The GOP, under awful leadership, needs a complete reset to have any chance at a National presence in the foreseeable future.

While that may be trues, I intend to give my life to help stop it at some point. And I'm not the only one. There are millions who feel that way. I'm sure I will be on the terrorist watch list because of this statement, but frankly, I don't give a damn.

Comment

• If DJT can figure out the right approach to the abortion issue he could possibly overcome the lefts corrupt ballot harvesting cheating well funded machine, but I agree with most of what Wu stated. It will uphill all the way against the MSM, big corporations, global elitists, colleges, etc etc

Comment

• Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia announced Thursday that he won’t seek reelection in 2024, giving Republicans a prime opportunity to pick up a seat in the heavily GOP state. Manchin, 76, said he made the decision “after months of deliberation and long conversations” with his family. “I believe in my heart of hearts that I have accomplished what I set out to do for West Virginia," he said in a statement.

Joe Manchin will not run for re-election. I imagine that if he can run for President as a moderate Democrat, he would win.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrati...194402335.html

Joe Manchin will not run for re-election. I imagine that if he can run for President as a moderate Democrat, he would win.
                    There are rumors...

Joe Manchin’s Retirement Adds Fuel to 2024 Rumors

The West Virginia senator, who announced Thursday that he would not seek re-election, has stoked chatter about a third-party run. But his allies have been tight-lipped about his plans.
                    Story is behind the NYT paywall

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
                        On Day 1, *instantly* fire 50% of federal bureaucrats. Here’s how: if your SSN ends in an odd number, you’re fired. That downsizes government by half. Absolutely *nothing* will break as a result. It doesn’t violate civil service rules because mass layoffs are exempt. SHUT IT DOWN.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Love him or hate him, but he definitely makes things interesting…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Remember, those aren't cheers for Donald Trump. They are cheers for your retirement account, border control, conservative Supreme Courts, conservative federal courts, simplified federal regulations, a stable world, and so on ...
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X