No announcement yet.

2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VP Harris: “I was attorney general of a border state. I went after the transnational gangs, the drug cartels & human traffickers … We know our immigration system is broken & we know what it takes to fix it.“

JFC, WHY HAVEN'T YOU FIXED IT THEN ?!?!​

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      It's worse than that ... WHY DID YOU BREAK IT???
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I just want to make sure I understand how this works.....Biden/Harris helped out Iran lifting sanctions, and now Iran is helping Harris win by interfering with our elections. So Harris is guilty of election interference, and if provable, treason (Biden, as we've been told, is told old and feeble to be charged with any crimes).

Just like Trump and Russia (except, no that wasn't real).

Have I got that right?
        Was watching the Sunday morning shows (thinking it was FTN) and the host and the guest wanted to be crystal clear that while the Iranians did hack Trump (and hats off to Politico for handling it the right way this time as opposed to how others have handled it in the past) the REAL problem is Russia and they want Trump and the "misinformation" and "disinformation" they are putting out is the REAL threat to Democracy.

Never mind that Iran and Russia are in bed together in every way imaginable. Nothing to see there.

Justice Gorsuch on Ben Shapiro this weekend is probably must listen information.

Comment

VP Harris: “I was attorney general of a border state. I went after the transnational gangs, the drug cartels & human traffickers … We know our immigration system is broken & we know what it takes to fix it.“

She'll NEVER be asked that question. Do not hold your breath.

Also, not taxing tips is not only misleading, it's a bad idea. It was a bad idea when Trump said it and it's bad that Kamala is plagiarizing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            There needs to be a special investigation of Harris and Biden.
            There is so much going on right now.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Also, not taxing tips is not only misleading, it's a bad idea. It was a bad idea when Trump said it and it's bad that Kamala is plagiarizing it.
              I agree. This is pure pandering and vote buying. If I they do exempt tip income from taxation I will my tipping will probably drop to about 10% instead of 15%-20%. I doubt that I will be the only one doing this. So this may not be quite the boon to the tip recipients those on the receiving end think it will be.

Will year-end bonuses be considered tax-exempt tip income? About the bajillions in performance award big corporate CEO's get every year over and above their salaries?

Comment

• Biden admits he was forced out of the race because Democrats thought he'd "hurt them in their races"

Comment

https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/1822622424124309929

Biden admits he was forced out of the race because Democrats thought he'd "hurt them in their races"
                  Yep. All about the down ticket.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• When is the media going to start even pretending to do their job? The collusion is massive and very frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      There needs to be a special investigation of Harris and Biden.
                      Sorry, that might mean venturing out onto slopped roofs.

Comment

• image.png

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• That's pretty cool. But I'm guessing that Russia, China and Iran are doing the same thing for Kamala.That should satisfy the Dems.

Comment

• Lawful permanent residents are becoming naturalized United States citizens at a pace unseen since 2013 and 2014, potentially reshaping the electorate ahead of the election.

Comment

• Walz police state.

Comment

Working...
                                X