2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Kamala Harris has chosen Minnesota Governor Tim Walz to be her running mate. The Veep was worried that choosing a Jewish Vice President like Josh Shapiro, might have cost her the All-Important "Death To America" vote
    It good to see that the Democrats are as incompetent as Republicans. That is the least impactful pick they could have made.

Comment

• So....

The Dems are admitting that they are dependent on the anti-semitic vote to win.

The irony.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        So....

The Dems are admitting that they are dependent on the anti-semitic vote to win.

The irony.
        The Jewish vote is about 70% Democrat out of about 10-15 Million who have a Jewish connection, who are located mostly in Blue states (not a lot in the swing states). The Arab American vote is located largely in Michigan (200K), and the belief is that they can lose Michigan if not handled properly. However, the majority of Jewish Democrats are liberal, and can be counted on to stay, no matter what the Democrats do. The Democrat Party used to be very loyal to Israel, and it used to bi-partisan. The Democrat Party movement away from loyalty to Israel has been quite recent, and began when Obama became President. It won't make a lot of difference in this election, but I think that Jewish support of the Democrat is eroding slowly, and will continue to erode over time.

However, even though the Republicans don't figure into the majority of Jewish Americans thinking, the Republicans are very loyal to Israel.

Comment

• Even tho Kamala’s husband is a jew
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
            Even tho Kamala’s husband is a jew
            He is probably a edomite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

However, even though the Republicans don't figure into the majority of Jewish Americans thinking, the Republicans are very loyal to Israel.
              crazy, ain't it

Comment

• I would like to believe that over time, the Democrats support across a whole lot of demographics would erode, but it doesn't happen. How they still own the major cities is mind-boggling. But at the same time, the GOP hasn't even tried.

The problem is that true conservatism in the inner city can't play because it requires a lot of people 'doing for themselves' and that won't play. It's easier to vote for the democrat who absolves you from your actions and keep your subsistence.

What dejects me the most is that we are so far away from the principles of our founding that we can never go back. Namely that the government shouldn't have 5% of the power that they have. We should be able to elect anyone as president and it should have a miniscule affect on your life. But here we are.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post

​​​​​​The last week has been rough as all gains on the year have been wiped out. My portfolio tracks the Russell 2k pretty closely. That said I was excited to deploy a few grand today on a healthcare reit that has raised their dividend 36 consecutive quarters and pays a 9.5% yield.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Has anybody seen a Trump commercial anywhere? If so, where?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Has anybody seen a Trump commercial anywhere? If so, where?
                      I only see them on YouTube. I believe his commercials will mostly run in the battleground states and those that he feels he may be able to flip. Probably throw a few out in the Midwest soon before each states voting starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I only see them on YouTube. I believe his commercials will mostly run in the battleground states and those that he feels he may be able to flip. Probably throw a few out in the Midwest soon before each states voting starts.
                        I have never seen one on youtube. See a ton of Harris ones though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I have never seen one on youtube. See a ton of Harris ones though.
                          Going back and looking, I see none against Harris. But a few against Joe 2024.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Frank Luntz @FrankLuntz

If the election were held today, I actually believe Kamala Harris would beat Donald Trump. That's how much things have changed over the past two weeks.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Going back and looking, I see none against Harris. But a few against Joe 2024.
                                Ironically this morning when I fired up my morning coffee jazz, a Trump commercial played. It wasn't anti-Harris. He didn't even mention her.

He said something to the effect of, if you have money and can donate it will help, but if you don't, don't stretch yourself. We're winning in the polls by a lot and we're winning the money race so don't stretch. But if you can help, do.

Interesting.

And then immediately after his ad, another Harris ad ran. I think Google likes effing with Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X