Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

the mouth part is exactly the same, no?
    They both do like to suck on the same things. So your correct in that regard.

Comment

• You can say that again.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Well, Google is in on the fix. Type in Trump Rally on Google. You will get results for Kamala Harris' rally.

This is how the system is rigged. Rigged does not mean fraud, mind you. But this is how propaganda works.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              Well, Google is in on the fix. Type in Trump Rally on Google. You will get results for Kamala Harris' rally.

This is how the system is rigged. Rigged does not mean fraud, mind you. But this is how propaganda works.
              Yup and every single news article headline that is positive to Harris is highlighted -- and not a single positive headline for Trump in the mix. So obvious.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I fear Harris will win if Trump doesn't wise up

Comment

I fear Harris will win if Trump doesn't wise up
                  There is nothing he can do, or say, or not do, or not say to get the massive leftist propaganda machine that nearly got him assassinated to suddenly put him in a better spotlight. Nothing. Everything he says, or does, or doesn't say, or doesn't do will be framed, twisted, or spun into the worst possible headline and story they can tell. Just the way it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

There is nothing he can do, or say, or not do, or not say to get the massive leftist propaganda machine that nearly got him assassinated to suddenly put him in a better spotlight. Nothing. Everything he says, or does, or doesn't say, or doesn't do will be framed, twisted, or spun into the worst possible headline and story they can tell. Just the way it is.
                    I think he's the only person on the planet who cares whether she's black, East Indian, West Indian, or whatever.......... and that's what he talks about. ****

Comment

I think he's the only person on the planet who cares whether she's black, East Indian, West Indian, or whatever.......... and that's what he talks about. ****
                      Yeah I bet that's the only thing he's talked about in the past week or two. Hasn't had another thought in that little brain of his, has he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Yeah I bet that's the only thing he's talked about in the past week or two. Hasn't had another thought in that little brain of his, has he?
                        He never talks about his records on the border, economy, unemployment rates or opportunity zones to name a few. And never ever has he spoken of creating new cities, an iron dome, drill baby drill, closing the border, use of tariffs, bringing businesses back to America, or anything else of significance.

I know you were being sarcastic Kungwu. I'm just adding to your response.

Comment

• Top 2 reasons given that people are voting for Trump.
                          1- the border
                          2- the economy

Top 2 reasons given that people are voting for Kamala.
                          1- she's black
                          2- she's a woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                            Top 2 reasons given that people are voting for Trump.
                            1- the border
                            2- the economy

Top 2 reasons given that people are voting for Kamala.
                            1- she's black
                            2- she's a woman.
                            AND, illegals not having a Merry Xmas

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

He never talks about his records on the border, economy, unemployment rates or opportunity zones to name a few. And never ever has he spoken of creating new cities, an iron dome, drill baby drill, closing the border, use of tariffs, bringing businesses back to America, or anything else of significance.

I know you were being sarcastic Kungwu. I'm just adding to your response.
                              He's a horrible campaigner

Comment

He's a horrible campaigner
                                Maybe he should try the Democrats campaign method of hiding. Problem is, without the MSM glorifying you and covering up your true agenda, it wouldn't work.
                                To reach folks who don't follow politics, is a difficult thing, and the media only escalates the problem by twisting and lying about everything you do or say.
                                The biggest problem with elections is the fact that people who know nothing about the politicians go vote using race and gender as their primary or only vetting method. Anyone who does that on the right or left are the true racists.

​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X