2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I recently drove to PA. Gas in PA was higher than Illinois, which I found surprising. It was way over $3.50 if I recall. Gas in KC was about 2.75 at the time. About 3 weeks ago. Usually Illinois is the highest. It was a bit lower than PA.
    Yeah, Illinois is up there too in the tax area.

The one totally bizarre thing about gasoline is that in 2023 you STILL cannot pump your own gas in New Jersey. That's just un****ing believable. No self serve in the entire state. That has to be a mob type thing going on. That alone (and there are MANY other reasons to be sure) is enough to never move to New Jersey.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Golfing today with a good friend who has Trump Derangement Syndrome. At one point he yelled at me "Gasoline has never been any cheaper than it is right now!"
      I don't know if I'm more shocked/disappointed in your friend, or that you actually have a friend like that....too close to call.

And yes, do not play your friend for money, because he will cheat.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        His lawyers have said they're going all scorched Earth to defend him and prove his innocence (even though he was gladly going to plead guilty 10 months ago).
        That's been the playbook since the 2016 election (Crossfire Hurricane-cute-, anyone?). It continues (and grows). We're approaching its fruition...
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; December 10, 2023, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Tom Bevan @TomBevanRCP
          New Bloomberg/MC poll of Trump-Biden matchup in swing states:
          Arizona: Trump +4
          Georgia: Trump +6
          Michigan: Trump +4
          Nevada: Trump +3
          North Carolina: Trump +9
          Pennsylvania: Trump +2
          Wisconsin: Trump +4

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Nothing weird about that. Everyone becomes more conservative as their brain functions improve.

Comment

• Trump quotes Putin?

Comment

• In other words, a state court has found Trump guilty of a federal crime with which he's never even been charged, based on informal allegations of unlawful conduct that took place 2,000 miles from the court's jurisdiction.

Comment

In other words, a state court has found Trump guilty of a federal crime with which he's never even been charged, based on informal allegations of unlawful conduct that took place 2,000 miles from the court's jurisdiction.
                    That definitely will be one of Trumps arguments - what constitutes an insurrection? Does it require criminal charge and conviction? Or just the charge of Insurrection?

Researching it last night - there is a provision where 2/3 of the house can vote to clear a person of those charges. That what happened in General Longstreet case.

Comment

• Nikki Haley has gotten a little boost from the conservative-libertarian Koch family and their PAC. How much they support here might depend on whether she can do anything in the New Hampshire primary.

Comment

• Haley is the favorite choice of most RINO's and big corporations. Better than JB for sure but not DJT, DeSantis or even VR

Comment

• Otis Campbell would be better than JB

Comment

Otis Campbell would be better than JB
                            Not just funny but very true. He could probably climb stairs and drive better, as well

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Not just funny but very true. He could probably climb stairs and drive better, as well
                              He also put himself in jail as needed.

Comment

• Tom Elliott @tomselliott

As expected: More left-wing states Putining Trump off the ballot

Comment

Working...
                                X