The Collapse of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Somewhere out there an isolated New Guinea tribe is catching wind of what is going on in America and they are laughing their asses off at how uneducated we must be.
    Even England and Europe are laughing. They are not supportive of multiple genders and have stopped allowing hormone therapy for minors.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Even England and Europe are laughing. They are not supportive of multiple genders and have stopped allowing hormone therapy for minors.
      This will be controversial but I can easily make the case it should be disallowed for adults as well. Well in terms of sex change therapy. And sex change operations should be made illegal across the board.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Is there a place on Earth supportive of multiple genders?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I am all for multiple genders I wouldn't want to do without either males or females.. These two seem to have been well designed for their intended purpose and created a nice Yin and Yang in harmony with the universe.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Just the USA
            Livin the dream

Comment

• You know you have problems when you are a beer company and you can't sell your product at the Sturgis Motorciycle Rally.

Comment

• Maybe I've just read and watched too much science fiction, but is it at all possible that the maniacal things that are happening and the wacky decision making that has been seen across the private and public sectors is the result of Marty McFly going back in time with a Delorean (or some other time traveler has made a jump in time or space-time) and the paradox of such an event has somehow upset the natural order of things?

Comment

• The ultimate Boy is a boy test

Comment

• Some of the comments are hilarious...

"iPhones are edible?"

"They eating makeup and cigarettes??"

"These looters aren't shoplifting bread from Nordstrom."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Are they hiding bread in big screen TVs?
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        You know you have problems when you are a beer company and you can't sell your product at the Sturgis Motorciycle Rally.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/08...-rally-n790942
                        I'm in a FB group that had some people who went to Sturgis and they commented on how the Bud tent was pretty much avoided by all in attendance.

I'm not a beer drinker, but I'd have been willing to hang out with the Budweiser girls that were there.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I'm in a FB group that had some people who went to Sturgis and they commented on how the Bud tent was pretty much avoided by all in attendance.

I'm not a beer drinker, but I'd have been willing to hang out with the Budweiser girls that were there.
                          Well....................they were dressed like girls................

Comment

• I really like this song and I've probably listened to it a dozen times. I definitely feel for those that are struggling...

"Rich Men North Of Richmond"

Media outlets label viral country song about the working class as 'right-wing' (msn.com)

Comment

• Bonus material... full version of great song by Jeremy Johnson...

"In Color"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                I really like this song and I've probably listened to it a dozen times. I definitely feel for those that are struggling...

"Rich Men North Of Richmond"

Media outlets label viral country song about the working class as 'right-wing' (msn.com)

Anyone who identifies with the songs message should identify as a right winger and be proud of it. Then go vote out any Dem in office. Of course that may depend on election integrity, which is very much in doubt with the Dems loving mail in voting and ballot harvesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X