No announcement yet.

The Collapse of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to walk the halls and see which other patches or symbols are perfectly fine.

The solution would be to just not allow any type of symbols and I would be fine with that. Anything other than the American flag. Just don't bring it to school. Problem solved. But my guess is that would upset one of the more vocal lefty minorities, so we cant have that.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      The solution would be to just not allow any type of symbols and I would be fine with that. Anything other than the American flag. Just don't bring it to school. Problem solved.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• No. No American flag

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Not to be too picky, but: “Large flags or banners are not allowed to be flown or displayed on vehicles due to their distractive nature. Please be assured that we proudly fly the American flag throughout the school.”

Comment

• Peggy Kusinski @peggykusinski

As I reported on @ESPN1000 just now… the shooting at Guaranteed Rate Field during a #WhiteSox game was indeed an accidental discharge by one of the women “grazed” by the bullet. She reportedly snuck the gun in past metal detectors hiding it in the folds of her belly fat.

Comment

Peggy Kusinski @peggykusinski

As I reported on @ESPN1000 just now… the shooting at Guaranteed Rate Field during a #WhiteSox game was indeed an accidental discharge by one of the women “grazed” by the bullet. She reportedly snuck the gun in past metal detectors hiding it in the folds of her belly fat.
              That's what one calls: Getting your "just deserts".

Comment

Comment

Comment

• A 12 year old student was kicked out of his classroom for wearing a “hate symbol”. This story shows how ignorant “The Left” is regarding our history. The teacher, showing her lack of historical knowledge, said “The Gadsden Flag” was a historical symbol of slavery so the student couldn’t wear it on his back pack. The Governor of the Liberal state came ‘to the students aid and told the Colorado Springs school and teacher they were wrong. Actually The Gadsden Flag became a symbol of “Freedom” during the Revolutionary War of Independence era. Ben Franklin referred to the 13 colonies as a snake cut into pieces who could come back to life. The fact that the teacher was ignorant about this Flag isn’t the problem. The problem is how quick she was to accuse the student without doing any research into the flags history.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/12-yea...-school-report

Interesting history regarding the Gadsden Flag if you care to know more of the history surrounding “The Gadsden Flag”

Don't Tread on Me! This Gadsden flag history tells how the rattlesnake became a potent symbol of American independence.

Comment

• I'm sure her subconscious knows its "hate" because its synonymous with right-wingers. Right wingers = hate.

Left wingers dont hate anything. Except freedom.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I'm sure her subconscious knows its "hate" because its synonymous with right-wingers. Right wingers = hate.

Left wingers dont hate anything. Except anything or anyone that disagree or does not support their views.
                        FIFY

Comment

I'm sure her subconscious knows its "hate" because its synonymous with right-wingers. Right wingers = hate.

Left wingers dont hate anything. Except freedom.
                          Hey whoa, whoa, whoa it's not MY decision .. this was just the policy handed down to me. I'M not arguing with you here, it's just the policy.

Comment

• No arrests were made after an argument over cutting in line quickly got out of hand. Porta-Potty Brawl Breaks Out at Morgan Wallen Concert: Watch Eddie Fu

porta potty catfight w sound

Comment

Of course Yahoo has to mention that the singer once used a racial slur a couple of years ago.... No relevance whatsoever to the story.

The message must be pushed all the time.

Comment

• That’s a lot of $hit!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/squatters...g-result-mayor
                                Last edited by WstateU; September 4, 2023, 07:02 AM.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X