No announcement yet.

The Collapse of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This actually is about the collapse of 8 liberal states who have huge public pension programs and they can’t pay their state bills. Their solution is to unveil state wealth taxes. All the while people are leaving their states. The 8 states are California, Washington, Minnesota, Illinois, New York, Maryland, and Connecticut (Hawaii too). They are threatening to yearly assess each citizens wealth holding (all that they own), and tax them on their accumulative wealth and holdings.

Of course, the solution is to move out of state, but California is threatening to chase after this tax money even after a person leaves the state. Good Luck.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...oved-out-state
    Last edited by Shockm; January 28, 2023, 03:22 PM. Reason: Hawaii added to be 8th state.

Comment

Kansas Dems shooting themselves in the foot too. https://www.kcur.org/news/2023-02-25...mpaign-baggage

Comment

Mr. Wonderful speaks the truth…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Is It Any Wonder? America's Average IQ Declines for First Time in Nearly 100 Years

As reported by the Washington Free Beacon, the study, published in the psychology journal Intelligence, Analyzed the time period between 2006 and 2018. Unsurprisingly, the study’s authors noted that the greatest decline in IQ occurred among Americans between the ages of 18 and 22, and “may” be due to poor quality education. I know — try to control your shock and amazement.

According to the report, the findings could indicate “that either the caliber of education has decreased across this study’s sample and/or that there has been a shift in the perceived value of certain cognitive skills,” according to the report.

Comment

Idiocracy is real.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Im sure that if we just sent more money to the dems through..... errrr funded education ie teachers unions, we will see that IQ number rise exponentially.

Also, if we added a hundred points per woke tendency.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

IQ should not be based on education. I feel like something is missing in this report.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Is It Any Wonder? America's Average IQ Declines for First Time in Nearly 100 Years

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...-years-n715653

As reported by the Washington Free Beacon, the study, published in the psychology journal Intelligence, Analyzed the time period between 2006 and 2018. Unsurprisingly, the study’s authors noted that the greatest decline in IQ occurred among Americans between the ages of 18 and 22, and “may” be due to poor quality education. I know — try to control your shock and amazement.

According to the report, the findings could indicate “that either the caliber of education has decreased across this study’s sample and/or that there has been a shift in the perceived value of certain cognitive skills,” according to the report.
                  From 2006 thru 2018, you say?

Among 18-22 year olds, you say?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Cell phone usage has to be a major contributor also. Not sure there's much educational value in TikTok. My daughter is on her phone throughout the school day as are many of the teachers.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Unrelated to the above posts but relevant to the overall thread, my wife's coworker quit her job as a nurse at a Wichita public school because she was told she'd be in charge of cleaning up the litter boxes in the school bathroom. There are no cats in the school, just kids who identify as such.
                      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                        Unrelated to the above posts but relevant to the overall thread, my wife's coworker quit her job as a nurse at a Wichita public school because she was told she'd be in charge of cleaning up the litter boxes in the school bathroom. There are no cats in the school, just kids who identify as such.
                        Perhaps, it is relevant. I would say that this may point to diminishing IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                          This is a joke, right? Right? I know things are really jacked up, but are they this jacked up?
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

This is a joke, right? Right? I know things are really jacked up, but are they this jacked up?
                            True story in LA as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I heard from a local that it has happened in Newton as well. Crazy Town? The Governor vetoed the Kansas Transgender bill, but I don't know if they allow Cats to compete in athletic events, and it's not clear which bathroom/locker room they use.

Comment

So....

If someone identifies as a dog do they get let outside and get taken for a walk to **** in the playground?

Comment

Working...
                                X