No announcement yet.

2022 Mid-Term Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87,000 new agents at $50k a year (we know its gonna be more = $4.3 billion. Is there that much out there to be squeezed? I'm sure they can. They will add penalties for the $300 you didn't report from your dog track winnings. Just a further hinderence to the economy.

Remember when they wanted the banks to report all transactions over $600? That will come back.

Taxes should be front and center this election. It's a winner every time.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Taxes should be front and center this election. It's a winner every time.
      I don’t think the Republicans actually stand for lower taxes - the mouth it, but don’t really follow thru.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I don’t think the Republicans actually stand for lower taxes - the mouth it, but don’t really follow thru.
        I think they stand for lower taxes but don’t stand up against excessive spending like they should because it will cost them votes in the nanny state of being we live in now. Can’t have both.

Comment

Eliminate corporate welfare. Period. Make a law that Federal $$ can only be disbursed to individuals and companies providing a direct goods or services to the government. And, if you rail against tax loopholes for big companies, tax revenue, not profit. Make it simple. CO A has $1 billion in revenue? Take 1% (or whatever) right off the bat, then done. But you wouldn't need a large rate if you are taxing to top line instead of the bottom line. The bottom line gets you crazy write-offs and reduces tax base.

Just some thoughts.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Eliminate corporate welfare. Period. Make a law that Federal $$ can only be disbursed to individuals and companies providing a direct goods or services to the government. And, if you rail against tax loopholes for big companies, tax revenue, not profit. Make it simple. CO A has $1 billion in revenue? Take 1% (or whatever) right off the bat, then done. But you wouldn't need a large rate if you are taxing to top line instead of the bottom line. The bottom line gets you crazy write-offs and reduces tax base.

Just some thoughts.
            But what would the 87K new IRS employees do? Do you want them to all lose their jobs?
            Livin the dream

Comment

After this new climate bill goes into effect,
              The problem with this new climate bill (that lies and says that it controls inflation) and every climate bill is that it just throws money away.

There will be no change in the World's Climate (which I believe is the goal when AOC stated that we will die in 10 years a couple of years ago) as long as China, India, and Russia (who control a great deal of the world's population) pay no attention, don't care about the climate, use dirty coal, and other dirty fossil fuels to generate energy for their people.

As I stated, it hurts our (and Europe's) Standard of Living, and just throws money down a drain, with nothing to show for it, outside of wealthy liberals (and Democrat politicians) inflating their self esteem, and patting themselves on the back thinking they are doing something that matters with all of their wealth. However, the middle and lower classes suffer the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The problem with this new climate bill (that lies and says that it controls inflation) and every climate bill is that it just throws money away.

There will be no change in the World's Climate (which I believe is the goal when AOC stated that we will die in 10 years a couple of years ago) as long as China, India, and Russia (who control a great deal of the world's population) pay no attention, don't care about the climate, use dirty coal, and other dirty fossil fuels to generate energy for their people.

As I stated, it hurts our (and Europe's) Standard of Living, and just throws money down a drain, with nothing to show for it, outside of wealthy liberals (and Democrat politicians) inflating their self esteem, and patting themselves on the back thinking they are doing something that matters with all of their wealth. However, the middle and lower classes suffer the consequences.
                Yep--it's like us boycotting Russian oil while India and China buys it all at a discount. Ultimately, what good does reducing our C02 output do if the other big players don't give a crap? All we're doing is hurting American consumers and driving up prices. Good idea to reduce pollution, terrible execution. I don't care if the government encourages citizens to act green, just don't throw money at the problem every chance you get.

Comment

Regional conservation and adaptation is a much better solution to changes in climate than CO2 capping.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

These people vote. Maybe

Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      These people vote. Maybe

https://youtu.be/FVPCGA6IJXY
                      That's depressing.

Comment

These people vote. Maybe

They have help.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

They have help.
                          Not one of them missed a single question!
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Not one of them missed a single question!
                            As so they were told...............and believe.

Comment

These people vote.
                              Yes.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

These people vote. Maybe

Why am I 100% convinced the person at 4:35 actually DID graduate college?

#Canceltheircollegeloans

Comment

Working...
                                X