2022 Mid-Term Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    We know Biden is corrupt. All politicians that have been in Washington for that long are. I don't really care how it looks. If there is corruption, it needs to be investigated because that is their F****** job to erradicate it with extreme prejudice. Optics be damned. It's the law. You have 2 years, you need to try your hardest to expose it if possible.
    A lot of The information that is coming out, is from FBI whistle blowers who are upset about how this case is being buried by the DOJ and higher ups in the FBI. The whistleblowers are going straight to Republican legislators with the information, including Senators Ron Johnson, and Charles Grassley.

Comment

• There are reports that Biden is hiring lots of powerful lawyers of the rich and famous, getting prepared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

A lot of The information that is coming out, is from FBI whistle blowers who are upset about how this case is being buried by the DOJ and higher ups in the FBI. The whistleblowers are going straight to Republican legislators with the information, including Senators Ron Johnson, and Charles Grassley.
        The left wing whistle blowers said the same about the Trump investigations. They’re all corrupt.

Perhaps instead of investigations, we could bring back tar and feathers?
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

The left wing whistle blowers said the same about the Trump investigations. They’re all corrupt.

Essentially, that is what elections supposed are for. But the Democrats have done a great job in tilting the playing field in their favor and taking advantage of the average American voters' lack of knowledge, awareness and engagement.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

That was a top down (James Comey) investigation that had Democrat connections to the Clinton campaign all over it. From appearances, these whistle blowers are rank and file members of the FBI, but we will see if they "bug" the White House. We will hopefully see if the laptop actually exists, and the e-mails and Bobulinski are for real.

It will be interesting if the House seeks a subpoena to see Hunter, Jim, and Joe's individual banking records (to compare dates, e-mails, and the supposed millions of dollars), what legal response Joe Biden follows up with.

Comment

• I think a great piece of legislation the new GOP house should propose is an elimination of the insider trading exemption for members of congress.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                I think a great piece of legislation the new GOP house should propose is an elimination of the insider trading exemption for members of congress.
                Wait what? There is an insider trading exemption for members of congress?!?!?!?! Or are you being sarcastic and I missed the joke (probably)?
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wait what? There is an insider trading exemption for members of congress?!?!?!?! Or are you being sarcastic and I missed the joke (probably)?
                  I think that they would say no, because the information that they have may not technically be 'insider' info in the sense that the SEC would classify it as company insiders. But they shouldn't be able to trade in stocks or companies that based on legislation they know will be passing.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• You can follow what members of Congress do with their stock trades. One site is: https://www.capitoltrades.com/
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• A book coming out with Hunter, and possible other information regarding Hunter's laptop from the person/small business that Hunter delivered his laptop to (he wanted his information recovered), after it had liquid damage. John Paul Mac Isaac kept Hunter's laptop for one year because Hunter never came in to recover his property. Isaac finally delivered it to the FBI. The book is coming out tomorrow, and it will be interesting to see if any of the information that has been made public came from Isaac, and not just the FBI.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/mac-sh...-hunter-biden/

The night I met Hunter Biden: Mac Shop owner John Mac Isaac recounts fateful encounter in exclusive excerpt

I continued copying files until I got to one titled “income.pdf.” I likely wouldn’t even have noticed it if it hadn’t been tagged with a purple dot. On a Mac, you can apply tags, or color codes, to files as an organizational aid. It seemed odd that someone who clearly had zero organizational skills would bother tagging this one file purple. It was begging to be clicked open. So I did.
                      John Paul Mac Isaac released a book on the encounter with the President Biden’s son.
                      It was an email from January 16, 2017, saved as a PDF. At the top were the years 2013, 2014, and 2015. Next to each year was the amount of taxable income earned: $833,000+ in 2013, $847,000+ amended to $1,247,000+ in 2014, $2,478,000+ in 2015. I was blown away. All that money and this asshole couldn’t spring for a backup drive!

I read on. Amounts that I could never even have imagined earning were broken down by the year. Then I read, “Since you couldn’t have lived on $550,000 a year, you ‘borrowed’ some money from RSB in advance of payments.” I was speechless. This guy couldn’t live on more than ten times what I earned every year?

The whole document seemed shady. I saw that a lot of money had exchanged hands, and it didn’t seem like it had been recorded lawfully. But what did I know? Plus, it was none of my business. It wasn’t my job to judge — just to transfer and verify. So I kept transferring data until I hit a rather large file. The file was about half transferred when the screen went blank. Dammit, the battery had run out.

Comment

Working...
                      X