No announcement yet.

Russia-Ukraine War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The quickest way to end this is for the good Russian people, and there are millions of them, to rise up and drag Putin's body piece by piece out of the Kremlin.

It's beyond painful that the Ukranians are being forced to fight. The Russians need to fight for their lives and we can rid the world of this POS.

In my job I met dozens upon dozens of amazing, friendly, peace and freedom loving Russians. I hope they do what the Ukranians are doing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      The quickest way to end this is for the good Russian people, and there are millions of them, to rise up and drag Putin's body piece by piece out of the Kremlin.

It's beyond painful that the Ukranians are being forced to fight. The Russians need to fight for their lives and we can rid the world of this POS.

In my job I met dozens upon dozens of amazing, friendly, peace and freedom loving Russians. I hope they do what the Ukranians are doing now.
      For the Russians, it’s the devil you know.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Yea, Cold this is a nothing burger. I think Putin is mentally ill. I guess you and Tucker Carlson are paisans. I used to be a big Tucker fan, but non longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
          Yea, Cold this is a nothing burger. I think Putin is mentally ill. I guess you and Tucker Carlson are paisans. I used to be a big Tucker fan, but non longer.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1497230849091117057
          The guy in the car survived.

The Tank was Ukrainian and was fleeing attacks. It lost control and hit the car.

My additions here DO NOT support the Russian invasion.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

The guy in the car survived.

The Tank was Ukrainian and was fleeing attacks. It lost control and hit the car.

My additions here DO NOT support the Russian invasion.
            Good to know. Do you have confirmation of some kind?

Comment

• I am still surprised Putin is seemingly making a play at all of Ukraine. But is he really? He definitely seems to be getting control over the 2 regions to the SE, but honestly, with the couple hundred thousand troops he's committed to this thing, he can't possibly believe that's enough to take and hold a country the size of Ukraine. I think maybe he wanted to take those regions, but while he's at it, make a small run at the whole country on the cheap and see what happens. Good chance he could get a more friendly regime at best, at worst, he can get some concessions on limited support from the West and take the 2 regions.

Little by little, always inching like a good commie.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

It was an elderly woman and Charlie Kirk posted a video of men trying to pry her out. She was alive.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Just multiple reports from twitter. It’s possible they’re wrong.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Didn't see this coming, but France just surrendered.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      Didn't see this coming, but France just surrendered.
                      Stevie Wonder saw it coming!! LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        Didn't see this coming, but France just surrendered.
                        Make fun of the french, but they are stepping up and shipping ammunition and weapons to Ukraine. The U.S. is too worried about angering Russia and not getting their support for global warming inititiatives.

Comment

• The moment that Russia Cruise Missile hit civilian building

Last edited by SB Shock; February 26, 2022, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Just multiple reports from twitter. It’s possible they’re wrong.
                            All news reports I've seen say it was a Russian tank.

Comment

• SB Shock is there a site that keeps a fairly updated map of what territory the Russians have effectively taken?
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I can just imagine those old men, bundled up in blankets, laying in the street with their 22's and 12-gauges, thinking about the US, and waiting for the sanctions to kick in.

Comment

Working...
                                X