Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    I wish someone could just sneak into the middle of this conflict and disable the electronics of everybody's vehicles. Something like an EMP. Yes, I know nukes emit the same pulse, but I'm talking about something more benign. Just shut down all the armory - ending everything quickly. That's the weapon of the future - not to kill, just disable everything in mass scale. Then people walk back to their homes with their hands in their pockets, confused and embarrassed.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Muslims and Catholics (Arabs/Hispanics) breed like flies compared to everyone else. It's science.

Leave a comment:

• jdmee
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Only the 3rd world folks (Hispanics/Arabs) are still reproducing like rodents. The Caucasian race is breeding so little they are trending towards extinction.
    Just so it is plain for everyone to see the true Cold. Here it is. RACIST.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Agree about the borderland part...what we call the Ukraine has always been a borderland broken up between various powers. But it still has the right to exist as a nation if that's what its people want. Without Russian coercion I doubt if even the Donbas would want to be a part of Russia. ..they originally voted for independence along with the rest of the Ukraine. Any "independent" Donbas republic will be ruled by local thugs who will take their orders directly from Moscow.
    100% correct.

Leave a comment:

• N Crestway
    replied

I don't know anybody scared of global warming except for that little autistic chic. She's probably afraid of people touching her also.

I do think that the general population is trending towards cleaner, lower impact living - particularly the younger generation. We are part of this planet's delicate ecosystem. I believe we intuitively/biologically react to signals from it. I have a theory that gayness/weirdness/genital confusion stems from the fact that we are inching closer to maximum sustainable global population. Men's testosterone levels have been plummeting for decades. Only the 3rd world folks (Hispanics/Arabs) are still reproducing like rodents. The Caucasian race is breeding so little they are trending towards extinction.
    Far out... to put it another way, gayness, weirdness, and genital confusion may have a lot to do with urbanization and an increasingly secular society. My testosterone level has been plummeting for decades because I am old.

Leave a comment:

• N Crestway
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post

For 30 years Ukraine has been a sovereign country, partially controlled by Russia and partially by the west, receiving aid from both. It literally translates to “borderland” which is why it is most often referred to as “the Ukraine”.

It is not a “return to normal” for Ukraine to be independent, rather it is a return to the last 30 years of history and ignoring the previous millennia.
    Agree about the borderland part...what we call the Ukraine has always been a borderland broken up between various powers. But it still has the right to exist as a nation if that's what its people want. Without Russian coercion I doubt if even the Donbas would want to be a part of Russia. ..they originally voted for independence along with the rest of the Ukraine. Any "independent" Donbas republic will be ruled by local thugs who will take their orders directly from Moscow.

Last edited by N Crestway; March 10, 2022, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Nm
    Last edited by wufan; March 11, 2022, 06:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    61% of the electricity in the United States is generated from fossil fuels.
    39% nuclear and renewals is huge! I bet if AOC tweeted that we were going to cut our Fossil Fuels down to 65% of our electricity expenditures by 2025 it would be largely cheered.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied

My virtual desk?
    You can call your desk whatever you want to.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Your VD is becoming a challenge when you post.
    My virtual desk?

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied

I don't know anybody scared of global warming except for that little autistic chic. She's probably afraid of people touching her also.

I do think that the general population is trending towards cleaner, lower impact living - particularly the younger generation. We are part of this planet's delicate ecosystem. I believe we intuitively/biologically react to signals from it. I have a theory that gayness/weirdness/genital confusion stems from the fact that we are inching closer to maximum sustainable global population. Men's testosterone levels have been plummeting for decades. Only the 3rd world folks (Hispanics/Arabs) are still reproducing like rodents. The Caucasian race is breeding so little they are trending towards extinction.
    Your VD is becoming a challenge when you post.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

The issue I have is they are creating false claims about global warming and using it to prey on naive people's fears. Also, they act like it is as simple as flipping a switch and shutting off fossil fuels and making everything electric. Not to mention pins point above that it takes fossil fuels to create electricity so they are not telling the truth. They act like electricity is this clean form that is transformational and it is not yet. I am all for utilizing solar power on homes, which I have, and looking in to alternative forms of transportation, but lets not act like it is some all saving thing. I am also not a fan of big government telling people what is best for them. Let people make their own decisions. I don't need a bunch of people who are better off on Sesame Street than running the country telling me what is best for me and my family.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post

I don’t think any of that changes my original point, which was and still is that Ukraine being sort of self-governing was not the normal throughout history…which was the original claim I was refuting.
    Change? No
    Clarity and additional history? Yes

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

No problem, we'll just do what we did with electric cars and force the plants to convert to all electric.
    What a great idea! Hadn't thought of that.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    61% of the electricity in the United States is generated from fossil fuels.
    No problem, we'll just do what we did with electric cars and force the plants to convert to all electric.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X