Assault on the Capitol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Exactly! This was a complete publicity stunt. He wanted to beat his chest that he beat Trump to the TV. If he really meant it, he would pick up the phone and call the white house and have a personal phone call. Not good leadership at all.
    You're delusional if you think Trump would answer that call.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

You're delusional if you think Trump would answer that call.
      Then don't say anything at all. What good did his little statement do? Political grandstanding. His timing was suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Then don't say anything at all. What good did his little statement do? Political grandstanding. His timing was suspect.
        Because, at minimum, 81 million people are looking for an adult.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

Because, at minimum, 81 million people are looking for an adult.
          And 81 million are still looking.

Comment

[QUOTE=MikeKennedyRulZ;n12717

Ah yes, the tolerant left...[/QUOTE]

yeah, and I hope they impeach Trump. Not because it will accomplish much now, but because Dems have the majority in the Senate and if the resolution passes by a simple majority, he will be out as a presidential candidate. Of course, I'm taking bets that he won't be a free man by 2024, as I believe the Manhattan DA will have something to say about this soon.

Of course you will still be able to vote for #TraitorTed or #Hee-Hawley. That will give you a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

yeah, and I hope they impeach Trump. Not because it will accomplish much now, but because Dems have the majority in the Senate and if the resolution passes by a simple majority, he will be out as a presidential candidate. Of course, I'm taking bets that he won't be a free man by 2024, as I believe the Manhattan DA will have something to say about this soon.

Of course you will still be able to vote for #TraitorTed or #Hee-Hawley. That will give you a choice.
              Jesus Christ you are a triggered whippersnapper.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Just curious. Is the shooting of the Trump demonstrator being reported by the MSM?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Just curious. Is the shooting of the Trump demonstrator being reported by the MSM?
                  Yes. Widely.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Yes. Widely.
                        Wait, I thought the police weren't there or were just racists and letting the protestors do whatever they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Yes. Widely.
                          Thanks, good to know. Any reports on who the potential suspects are?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

yeah, and I hope they impeach Trump. Not because it will accomplish much now, but because Dems have the majority in the Senate and if the resolution passes by a simple majority, he will be out as a presidential candidate. .
                            You might want to go back to civics class. It takes 67 senators to convict.

Comment

Why all the outrage now??? Today's events are merely the reaping of what has been sowed daily over the last two months. I only have one question: why aren't the federal police arresting Donald Trump for treason, sedition, and/or attempting to incite violence and reckless endangerment? He should be in handcuffs as we speak.

These are the words of a 3rd world despot. Get him out of the White House now!

Comment

Very disappointing to see this happening. But not too surprising I guess. A lot of bottled up frustration and not just over the election irregularities. Sure doesn't do anything to advance the cause of Trump supporters.

Comment

Working...
                                X