Pfizer Covid Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wufan View Post

There are multiple vaccines being developed in Israel, and I believe it was the Modena one that was the most positive early. Pfizer is not connected with any of the Israeli companies for this project.
    By the way, I bet you got up this morning proud that you work for Pfizer! If I were you, I know I would.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Dipshit, ready to admit you’re wrong yet again? You tried to claim President Trump didn’t have a hand by end run and you failed miserably. You’re wrong. Admit it and be thankful President Trump is your President.
      I'll be thankful when your banana republic dictator departs the scene. Too bad he is the first to leave a shitstain in the literal underwear of the president. I voted for him, that was probably one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

By the way, I bet you got up this morning proud that you work for Pfizer! If I were you, I know I would.
        Well, I’ve never NOT been proud of myself, but I’m not working on the vaccine if that’s what you mean.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

But I'm smarter than you are. What does that say about you. Here, go to the Q-Anon home page, quickly, quickly!
          https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/07/tech/...ntl/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...entity-crisis/

I'd suggest a 12 step plan

Have a great day (and as you would say) you triggered Snowflake. BDS!
          I would have said that you and CB are dumber than a box of rocks but that would be an insult to the intelligence of rocks. Have a nice day.

Comment

The timing of the announcement tells you who is in bed with Big Pharma

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              The timing of the announcement tells you who is in bed with Big Pharma
              Not necessarily.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Not necessarily.
                If Trump could rally the votes, he would flush Big Pharma down the toilet in a nanosecond, and open up to America what has been allowed into the rest of the world. Cheaper drugs with prices made up by each countries governments like Canada, etc.

Obama-care isn't a bad gig for Big Pharma when you look at the prices of drugs in Canada, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I would have said that you and CB are dumber than a box of rocks but that would be an insult to the intelligence of rocks. Have a nice day.
                  Read this whenever you are having a bad moment, "Sharing is Caring":
                  12 Steps in Grief Process

1.RECOVER FROM A LOST ELECTION REQUIRES MORE THAN TIME.
                  Yet, if we allow ourselves the time to mourn we can gradually break grief's grip on us. Recognizing the role and value of the grieving process orients us to accepting the fact that in most states (except, perhaps for Georgia), a recount won't help. Acceptance marks a major step towards recovery.

2.GRIEF IS UNIVERSAL - GRIEVERS ARE DISTINCTIVE.
                  Grieving follows a pattern, but each griever experiences it differently. Awareness of the basic pattern reveals common ground for mutual help and support. Recognition of uniqueness enables grievers to help themselves, guides sympathizers in what to say and do.

3.SHOCK INITIATES US INTO MOURNING.
                  We go numb when someone we lose an election. We feel stunned, in a trance. This is nature's way of cushioning us against tragedy. The length and depth of this state varies according to our relationship, how much kool aid we drank, whether it was sudden or expected, etc. Shock allows us time to absorb what has happened and to begin to adjust. The guidance of caring people can sustain new grievers. As numbness wears off and acceptance grows, we regain control of the direction of our lives.

4.GRIEF CAUSES DEPRESSION.
                  Grievers typically, but in varying degrees, experience loneliness and depression. This pain, too, will pass. Being alone need not result in loneliness. Reaching out to others is a key way to lessen loneliness and to overcome depression.

5.GRIEF IS HAZARDOUS TO OUR HEALTH.
                  The mental and emotional upset of a loss by electoral college causes physical distress and vulnerability to illness. Grievers sometimes neglect healthy nourishment and exercise, overindulge in drinking, smoking or medication. We might need a doctor's advice in regard to our symptoms, their causes and their treatment.

6.GRIEVERS NEED TO KNOW THEY'RE NORMAL.
                  An election loss makes the future very uncertain. We might panic in the face of the unknown and fear life without Trump. Panic prevents concentration and defers acceptance of the finality of losing. It tempts us to run from life, to avoid people, to refuse to try new things and to make wild, unsubstantiated accusations of voter fraud. We might even think we're going crazy. Patience with ourselves and a willingness to accept help enable us to subdue panic and outgrow its confusion.

7.GRIEVERS SUFFER GUILT FEELINGS.
                  Many blame themselves after a loved one loses an election, for the loss itself or for faults in the voting. We have all made mistakes and sincere regret is the best response to them. However, self-reproach out of proportion to our behaviour affects our mental health and impedes our recovery. Close friends or a trusted counselor can aid us in confronting and dealing with guilt feelings, whether justified or exaggerated.

8.GRIEF MAKES PEOPLE ANGRY.
                  People in grief naturally ask "Why?" Why him? Why me? Why now? Why like this? Most of these questions have no answers. Frustration then causes us to feel the resentment and anger. We want someone to blame: God, pollsters, the media, ourselves, even the one who tweeted. If we can accept the lack of answers to "Why?" we might begin to ask, instead, what can we do now to grow through what has happened. Then we have started to move beyond anger and towards hope.

9.EMOTIONAL UPHEAVAL CHARACTERIZES GRIEVERS.
                  A loved one's loss disrupts emotional balance. The variety and intensity of feelings seem overwhelming. Other grievers and counselors can help us interpret and deal with these feelings. As we come to understand what we experience, we can find appropriate ways to ventilate our emotions and to channel them constructively.

10.GRIEVERS OFTEN LACK DIRECTION AND PURPOSE.
                  At times in the grieving process, a kind of drifting occurs. Mourners find familiar and necessary activities difficult. We prefer to daydream about what was or fantasize about what might have been. If we can foster gratitude for the past and begin to assess our potential for the future, this will prove a passing phase, not a permanent state.

11.HEALING BRINGS HOPE TO GRIEVERS.
                  It takes time and effort, but gradually hope dawns for bereaved people. We learn to express emotions without embarrassment or apology. We cherish memories, bittersweet though they are. we begin to feel concern for and show interest in others. We make decisions and assume responsibility for ourselves. The example of the recovered grievers helps us discover and develop our own potential.

12.SURVIVORS REAFFIRM THEMSELVES AND CHOOSE LIFE.
                  Eventually, grievers recognize and embrace a healing truth: Grief has changed me, but has not destroyed me. I've discovered new things about myself. I can build on strengths developed through adversity. I'm no longer my "old self" but I'm still me, I face the future with confidence. Life is worth living because I can love and be loved.

Comment

If Trump could rally the votes, he would flush Big Pharma down the toilet in a nanosecond, and open up to America what has been allowed into the rest of the world. Cheaper drugs with prices made up by each countries governments like Canada, etc.

Obama-care isn't a bad gig for Big Pharma when you look at the prices of drugs in Canada, etc..
                    Sure. There are reasons that I believe big pharma supports the blue, and the timing lends itself appropriately to speculation. There are other reasons that the timing makes perfect sense in that the results of the study were being put together in late October and it takes a bit to certify through scientists, leadership, and legal. The timing for the study results being available was always late October.

It could be nefarious, but not necessarily.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

The distribution of the vaccine will get very political also. Zeke Emanuel (on Biden's Caronavirus task force) wants to put foreign countries at the top of the list and Senior Citizens or people who are at most danger of dying in Senior Nursing homes (where the virus strikes hardest because populations are confined) at the bottom of the list. These priorities don't sound right to me.

Comment

The distribution of the vaccine will get very political also. Zeke Emanuel (on Biden's Caronavirus task force) wants to put foreign countries at the top of the list and Senior Citizens or people who are at most danger of dying in Senior Nursing homes (where the virus strikes hardest because populations are confined) at the bottom of the list. These priorities don't sound right to me.
                        Stop spreading propaganda. Be part of the solution, not the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Stop spreading propaganda. Be part of the solution, not the problem.
                          So your solution is to advocate for Americans to get the vaccine behind other countries and Seniors who die at a high regularity or people with diabetes, etc. to be put at the end of the line? I think you and others who think like you are the problem.

Comment

So your solution is to advocate for Americans to get the vaccine behind other countries and Seniors who die at a high regularity or people with diabetes, etc. to be put at the end of the line? I think you and others who think like you are the problem.
                            My recommendation is for you to stop believing everything you hear from the Trump Administration via Rush, Sean, Laura, Mark, or any other avenue for disinformation.

Just STOP for a second and think rationally. Who on earth would be able to export the vaccine outside this country bypassing the sick and vulnerable and live through the public backlash?

It's not going to happen.

Comment

Believe Rush? Believe Cold? Rush...... Cold........ Rush.......Cold.....

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

My recommendation is for you to stop believing everything you hear from the Trump Administration via Rush, Sean, Laura, Mark, or any other avenue for disinformation.

Just STOP for a second and think rationally. Who on earth would be able to export the vaccine outside this country bypassing the sick and vulnerable and live through the public backlash?

It's not going to happen.
                                Not speaking directly about what Shockm is saying (haven’t heard it before), but here’s what I know about how the Pharma industry works. One further point of clarification, as this is not what I do in my career it’s possible I get some details wrong or that I don’t have full context:

The US gov supports the majority/plurality of drug product development in world. We also have the strongest patent laws in the world for drugs which allows innovators to make money on their profound investments. The new drugs are approved here and the money is made through the American consumer, insurance company, and tax payer. The pharma companies then sell their head same drugs to other companies at drastically reduced cost. We pay the difference in our purchases, and often the US government subsidizes the cost to the third world through federal aid.

Additionally, the pharma company that is sending this new medicine to these third world countries below cost also uses this as a bargaining chip to get those countries to commit to purchasing older drugs at a profit. The US subsidizes a lot of costs to other countries in this way and the pharma companies make money off everyone.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X