Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That's a good angle.

#RESIST for Trumpers will be to do anything and everything to keep the pandemic alive in America in order to hurt Joe Biden. I do think your former leader would be proud of that mindset.
    Just using the Kamala Harris and Gov. Cuomo approach. Or does that only apply to Trump?

Comment

Why do you have to go against everything that contributes to eliminating the pandemic? Serious question. I want out of this hell and the only doorway is one being held open by a scientist.

Pfizer had almost 45,000 participants in their phase 3 trial alone. Zero serious side effects. You like to tout the "tiny" "fake" Covid death rate percentage. Can you tell me what death rate 0/45,000 gives us?

You're worried about the potential side effects of a vaccine that was created in 2020, and not the documented long-lasting side-effects of allowing the insidious, alien, Covid-19 into your squishy parts?

Am I arguing with sincere people here? I think not.
      The chances that the vaccine/s won’t be safe are slim, but not nil. The chances that there is long term disease associated with Covid are slim, but not nil.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

The chances that the vaccine/s won’t be safe are slim, but not nil. The chances that there is long term disease associated with Covid are slim, but not nil.
        The chance that there are massively more complications with Covid than taking the vaccine are clear and established.

If you consider long-term to be 6 mos. than there are thousands with "Covid Syndrome" as we speak and the length of their condition continues to persist as time marches on. My friend who lost her sense of smell in July, still does not have it.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/co...-syndrome.html

As you already know, this is the side-effect everybody goes ape-**** about regarding vaccines. Will there be the same probabilities of this with the new mRNA vaccines? No idea. But even if there are, it won't compare to the 10's, maybe 100's of thousands of people with chronic side-effects after a "mild" bout with the alien virus.

My recommendation still stands: Avoid the insidious, alien plague if at all possible - and DO take the vaccine when it's available.

Comment

The chance that there are massively more complications with Covid than taking the vaccine are clear and established.

If you consider long-term to be 6 mos. than there are thousands with "Covid Syndrome" as we speak and the length of their condition continues to persist as time marches on. My friend who lost her sense of smell in July, still does not have it.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/co...-syndrome.html

As you already know, this is the side-effect everybody goes ape-**** about regarding vaccines. Will there be the same probabilities of this with the new mRNA vaccines? No idea. But even if there are, it won't compare to the 10's, maybe 100's of thousands of people with chronic side-effects after a "mild" bout with the alien virus.

My recommendation still stands: Avoid the insidious, alien plague if at all possible - and DO take the vaccine when it's available.
          Your recommendations are based on bullshit. There is no substance to your ramblings and you do more harm than good.

I will likely take the vaccine as there is very little down side. I will not worry about those that are infected that are not in the high risk population because there is very little risk, and even less risk of long term negative effects.

None of what I am saying means we should have no concerns or take no precautions. No mandates should be made. The general population should be made aware of the risks. They should make individual assessments and should not be prohibited from executing them.

Most of what you have said in the last six months is self-aggrandizing horse ****.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Your recommendations are based on bullshit. There is no substance to your ramblings and you do more harm than good.

I will likely take the vaccine as there is very little down side. I will not worry about those that are infected that are not in the high risk population because there is very little risk, and even less risk of long term negative effects.

None of what I am saying means we should have no concerns or take no precautions. No mandates should be made. The general population should be made aware of the risks. They should make individual assessments and should not be prohibited from executing them.

Most of what you have said in the last six months is self-aggrandizing horse ****.
            Lots of opinions here. Mostly wrong ones, but it's a free country. You do you boo! Your president took his shot at the virus and failed miserably. Now we are left without a president at all until another 100k or so deaths and 10's of millions of infections have occurred. Talk about getting "Trumped"!

The general population should be made aware of the risks. They should make individual assessments and should not be prohibited from executing them.
            LMAO!

Thx, Donald!

I will likely take the vaccine as there is very little down side.
            No ****. Did you hear that Covidiots??!! The guy that works at the pharmacy plant is gonna take the vaccine! We are all go here now!

P.S. My comments on the subject at hand have been the most accurate on this board thus far and it ain't even close. Wanna know my secret? You already know my secret.

P.P.S Thanks for bringing back the heat. The rest are literally no match at all.

Comment

It starts becoming more clear with each and every one of your self-glossing, fear-monging posts on why you’ve been banned from so many boards along your journey along with your name being cursed at every turn. And it ain’t cuz you’re right either.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Lots of opinions here. Mostly wrong ones, but it's a free country. You do you boo! Your president took his shot at the virus and failed miserably. Now we are left without a president at all until another 100k or so deaths and 10's of millions of infections have occurred. Talk about getting "Trumped"!

LMAO!

Thx, Donald!

No ****. Did you hear that Covidiots??!! The guy that works at the pharmacy plant is gonna take the vaccine! We are all go here now!

P.S. My comments on the subject at hand have been the most accurate on this board thus far and it ain't even close. Wanna know my secret? You already know my secret.

P.P.S Thanks for bringing back the heat. The rest are literally no match at all.
                I didn’t say a damn thing about Donald, and “you do you” means no mandates. You do you does not mean do as I say and everything is fine.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  It starts becoming more clear with each and every one of your self-glossing, fear-monging posts on why you’ve been banned from so many boards along your journey along with your name being cursed at every turn. And it ain’t cuz you’re right either.
                  If I may borrow a phrase; that sounds suspiciously like a waving of the white flag to me sport. Ya gonna bring anything to the discussion or just dog whistle in hopes a moderator can save you from the horrors of a bad indoctrination hangover?

Maybe you wanna block me now?

Comment

If I may borrow a phrase; that sounds suspiciously like a waving of the white flag to me sport. Ya gonna bring anything to the discussion or just dog whistle in hopes a moderator can save you from the horrors of a bad indoctrination hangover?

Maybe you wanna block me now?
                    Sorry for the stinger in the middle of another one of your “owning” sessions.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Paying people $1,000 to take the coronavirus vaccine is the price of returning to a “normal” post-pandemic life, says economist Robert Litan.

The past two weeks have brought a rush of positive news about coronavirus vaccine efficacy from two of the big frontrunners in development. Pfizer said this week its final trial results showed its vaccine had a 95% success rate (coming a week after initial results showed the vaccine was more than 90% effective.) Moderna this week said preliminary data for its vaccine showed 94.5% effectiveness.

While the initial wave of free vaccines will most likely go to the country’s most vulnerable populations, reaching herd immunity to effectively slow the spread of the virus requires that about 70% of the population be vaccinated.

How to ensure the U.S. reaches that level?

The idea of paying Americans to take the vaccine has been floated as a way to achieve that 70% goal. Robert Litan, an economist who served in President Clinton’s administration, first proposed that the government spend $275 billion to pay Americans $1,000 each to reach 80% herd immunity in August. At that time, the prospect of a more than 90% effective vaccine seemed far fetched. Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said he would “settle” for a vaccine that is 70% to 75% effective.

Paying people $1,000 to take the coronavirus vaccine is the price of returning to a “normal” post-pandemic life, Litan told Yahoo Finance.
                      I've always thought that there needs to be an incentive to take the vaccine. $1k sounds like a lot. Only $275B though and money doesn't really matter any more in this day and age.

Buy gold folks...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        https://www.yahoo.com/now/pay-people...152045202.html

I've always thought that there needs to be an incentive to take the vaccine. $1k sounds like a lot. Only $275B though and money doesn't really matter any more in this day and age.

Buy gold folks...
                        Well, that $445B they just pulled back from the Treasury seems like a good source to help solve this problem. Get us back to normal. Would more than cover the $275B needed for this!

$1k to get a vaccine? I'd do it for free. Seems like a great economy stimulant. Become 95% immune, and have $1k to take to my local bar/grill and over-tip the waitstaff!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Well, that $445B they just pulled back from the Treasury seems like a good source to help solve this problem. Get us back to normal. Would more than cover the $275B needed for this!

$1k to get a vaccine? I'd do it for free. Seems like a great economy stimulant. Become 95% immune, and have $1k to take to my local bar/grill and over-tip the waitstaff!!
                          You would have people getting vaccinated 2 or 3 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

You would have people getting vaccinated 2 or 3 times.
                            And then getting complications from it and then suing the government for $35 million.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Also to think about, we will need to make sure the 11 million illegal immigrants Hiden Joe will let in on day 1 are virus free correct? Will they get vaccines first?

Comment

• Bro sounds like porky pig...LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X