Pfizer Covid Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wufan View Post

I will see if I can get a 15 gauge needle. I want to make sure you get the whole thing.
    Taking it in the pee hole would be better than what I've been enduring...

I've gotta be free!

That reminds me of a song...

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Hey Dumb****, did I say they did? Promise me that you're going to buy a few hundred million of my product in a year and watch me move heaven and earth to get it done.

If it wasn't for shitting you'd have no value in this world.
      You're a morron, a projecting moron, but a moron nontheless.

So I really dont give two shits about your opinion. Like a broken clock, your best effort is to be correct twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

So I really dont give two shits about your opinion. Like a broken clock, your best effort is to be correct twice a day.
        But you get things wrong so often.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Pfizer released to the public today.
          Well, if I’ve been listening well, Trump was making Big Pharma mad because of their pricing of drugs. He was threatening an executive action to reduce prices because Congress was listening to paid lobbyists instead of consumers. It’s not shocking to see that Big Pharma would go with Democrats. The Swamp in action?

I’m not sure about only Pfizer but for Pfizer to take sides against Trump isn’t shocking. Big Pharma makes a lot of money off insulin, etc. Trump wanted to ease rules for consumers to buy from foreign countries like we could 20 years ago with Canada Drug. Drugs were a lot cheaper then. Then Congress (hit on by lobbyists) shut the door on consumers ordering from foreign countries. Again The Swamp in Action.
          https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN24S19W
          Last edited by Shockm; November 9, 2020, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Dipshit, ready to admit you’re wrong yet again? You tried to claim President Trump didn’t have a hand by end run and you failed miserably. You’re wrong. Admit it and be thankful President Trump is your President.

Comment

Some of these people still blame Trump for the kids in cages, when it was the Obama/Biden office that built those cages in the first place.

So to admit Trump had anything to do with finding a vaccine is going to be tough for them to admit to as well.
              The Assman

Comment

Operation Warp Speed and the administration's efforts to develop a vaccine had absolutely no impact on Pfizer's development of this vaccine.

Pfizer developed the vaccine on their own with no assistance or money from the government. Pfizer is involved with Operation Warp Speed in the manufacture and distribution of their vaccine, but not in its development. Pfizer got a little over a billion to produce 100 million doses before the vaccine was approved by the FDA, but the development of the vaccine was totally done on their own.

It's interesting to see the free market group say how great it is that government involvement was critical in the production of a needed product when that product was actually produced in a free market environment.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  Operation Warp Speed and the administration's efforts to develop a vaccine had absolutely no impact on Pfizer's development of this vaccine.

Pfizer developed the vaccine on their own with no assistance or money from the government. Pfizer is involved with Operation Warp Speed in the manufacture and distribution of their vaccine, but not in its development. Pfizer got a little over a billion to produce 100 million doses before the vaccine was approved by the FDA, but the development of the vaccine was totally done on their own.

It's interesting to see the free market group say how great it is that government involvement was critical in the production of a needed product when that product was actually produced in a free market environment.
                  Thanks for reading the thread.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

The key here was a relaxation of regs so that commercial scale could be achieved at record rate. Under normal conditions, that’s not possible. It was a government partnership that opened up the free market and guaranteed sale. A combination of free market and centralized economy.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Here's a news article interview yesterday from Fox Business that may assist a few naysayers in how all of the Big Pharma companies benefited from our government. You can listen to the interview. He explains quite a bit about the vaccine, how it will be distributed, how far it is from being distributed, etc. He makes it easy to understand the items that have been mentioned above in this thread.

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/pfiz...143058923.html

Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine indirectly benefited from Trump’s Operation Warp Speed: Dr. Siegel
                      Last edited by Shockm; November 10, 2020, 09:12 AM.

Comment

The key here was a relaxation of regs so that commercial scale could be achieved at record rate. Under normal conditions, that’s not possible. It was a government partnership that opened up the free market and guaranteed sale. A combination of free market and centralized economy.
                        Sounds like China. :P

Comment

This comment has been flagged and is in dispute and will be quarantined from the eyes of people with common sense and who deal in real world facts.

In other words, it's BS.

Comment

Wufan, I was told in august that U. Tel Aviv had assisted with the breakthrough that had led to one vaccine. Do you know if that is the Pfizer vaccine or another company? Maybe Moderna?
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                              Wufan, I was told in august that U. Tel Aviv had assisted with the breakthrough that had led to one vaccine. Do you know if that is the Pfizer vaccine or another company? Maybe Moderna?
                              There are multiple vaccines being developed in Israel, and I believe it was the Modena one that was the most positive early. Pfizer is not connected with any of the Israeli companies for this project.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You are dumber or maybe as dumb as CB. I didn’t have access to NY Times but their headline said Pfizer to get 1,9 Million for distribution of vaccine by end of year.

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/...9-vaccine.html
                                But I'm smarter than you are. What does that say about you. Here, go to the Q-Anon home page, quickly, quickly!
                                https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/07/tech/...ntl/index.html

President Trump’s election loss and the week-long disappearance of their anonymous prophet have forced supporters of the baseless movement to rethink their beliefs: “Have we all been conned?”

I'd suggest a 12 step plan

Have a great day (and as you would say) you triggered Snowflake. BDS!

Comment

Working...
                                X