X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revenge_of_shocka_khan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I bet Walter Reed has a pretty cool setup to allow Presidents to keep on working while they are being watched.
    Doctors would not put him under observation if they weren't concerned about a significant risk the virus ould potentially get worse. Perhaps it is his underlying conditions, perhaps there's something none of us know.

Leave a comment:

• revenge_of_shocka_khan
    replied
    Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

I'm waiting for the legalization of aborting 200 month embryos. I have a son I'm not too happy with. Little sh!t does nothing but play Xbox, Playstation, and lip off to me.
    Leave it to you to find a comment, as well as write it in such a way, that you read it and laugh. Your kids always have the potential of disappointing you. And I'm going to say I''m lucky, because I have been disappointed with my daughter at times, but never really mad. She has pretty good judgement.

Leave a comment:

• revenge_of_shocka_khan
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Not a good day for khan in this thread.
    Worse day for Trump. Look at what's going on. Whether misguided or not, this little hospital trip kind of falls in to my logic. That's why I wanted to hear from someone I thought was an expert. But since you are, in no way, an expert at anything except following others, I do appreciate your input.
    Last edited by revenge_of_shocka_khan; October 2, 2020, 05:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post
    rockymountainshock, please correct me if I am wrong, but you are not an epidemiologist.

cold is not a nurse.
    Who are you to question these anti-Trump Gods? You are blaspheming and surely going to hell.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Trump being taken to Walter Reed. They say out of caution, but he has to be high risk.
    I bet Walter Reed has a pretty cool setup to allow Presidents to keep on working while they are being watched.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Karma.

I'm perfectly fine with Covid taking Trump within' an inch of his life before making a full recovery. It's never too late to build some character - even at 74...

P.S. This is how a president speaks about life or death matters to the populace. Clear, concise direction based ONLY on the experts.

P.P.S. National mask mandate! Now you're talkin'... that'll work even better than a vaccine.

P.P.P.S. Still not votin' for him but... I really like the sane words rolling out of his mouth. Who knows... maybe I'll get drunk on election day and do something I'll regret.

P.P.P.P.S. FU Trump you incompetent fool! Your words have come back to bite you in the ass... literally.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Personally, I am willing to cancel the election, and let God sort it out

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Trump being taken to Walter Reed. They say out of caution, but he has to be high risk.

Leave a comment:

• MoValley John
    replied
    Originally posted by swellafelon View Post

Talk about Full Term!

I'm waiting for the legalization of aborting 200 month embryos. I have a son I'm not too happy with. Little sh!t does nothing but play Xbox, Playstation, and lip off to me.

Leave a comment:

• swellafelon
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    ... 30 month old fetuses...
    Talk about Full Term!

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    I honestly can’t believe it took him this long to get it. With how contagious this disease is and the fact that he gets out of the house quite often, it’s pretty amazing.

And yes, the predictable media and leftists think he’s in trouble. Old people get the virus and don’t die. Amazingly enough. But with the media, you think he was just injected with rat poison.

Sure things could go south, but that’s a statistically low chance. What’s even more appalling is the legions of left-wingers wishing him death. But with that culture, it’s not surprising. They like when cops die. They’re ok with 30 month old fetuses getting dismembered, etc. Just par for the course for some of those scumbags.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Not a good day for khan in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    rockymountainshock, please correct me if I am wrong, but you are not an epidemiologist.

cold is not a nurse.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
    Rocky Mountain Shock is a Doc and an epidemiologist and Cold is a Nurse.
    )

cold is not a nurse.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied

Turns out the 28 year old was actually 30, and that it’s fake news.

https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...s/202007200008

The other one had undiagnosed liver disease.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...2361171/%3famp
    Oops, guess the true facts get in the way again...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X