Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I'm a little rusty, but I believe "prect" is German for "abandon".
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post

My understanding is private lending institutions still service the loans. I have to imagine the % of folks taking out private loans is pretty low. In high school, students learn about FAFSA and that's been the standard loan program since at least 04 when I graduated high school.

I'm honestly not sure what's more infuriating between the pause for what will now be 33 months or the 10k. When you're not expected to pay for something for that long, the appetite to ever pay anything back has to be pretty low. We're entering a recession right now so expect further pauses.

I read that the income limitation will be taken from either 2020 or 2021. Let's not take into consideration what they make now but instead what they made during the year COVID hit.
        They're not private loans in the same way you're thinking. Just Stafford loans that for whatever reason some went to the DoE and some went to private investors. No rhyme or reason.

Millions of federal student loan borrowers could be left out of debt forgiveness because of their loan type. The government is trying to avoid that outcome.

Comment

• Home run ad.

Comment

• DeSantis is far and away the best presidential candidate for any party as of today.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Mic Drop...

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                DeSantis is far and away the best presidential candidate for any party as of today.
                Pompeo might be a close second.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Pompeo might be second.
                  FIFY

Comment

• Yikes!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      DeSantis is far and away the best presidential candidate for any party as of today.
                      Trump needs to pass the torch. DeSantis would win. Trump may win, but DeSantis > Trump.

A lot can change, but IMO, the only way the Dems win 2024 is if Trump is the nominee.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I think I agree. Too many people don’t like Trump. I have to wonder if simply a different human being who has very similar ideas would do just fine.

Trump may actually do really really well as a pundit or host of a show and may not realize it (or want to). He seems like such a great fit as a celebrity politician and honestly I’d probably enjoy that, but he’s gonna have to get off the president idea to do that. Not sure he’s willing.

Comment

• Brit Hume @brithume

Republicans need to understand that while Trump motivates a significant segment of the GOP base, he motivates ALL of the Democrats' base, and a large portion of independents who might otherwise vote GOP.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                            I see Biden is out on the campaign trail making speeches in front of real people. He actually seems lucid and on top of things. He must be taking some good naps.
                            Maybe he's studying some of his old campaign footage.

Comment

• I so miss the McLaughlin Group.

More Tony Bennett, less Tony Martin.

Eleanor I think you're Swellanor.

Flap a Jack Germondo.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Maybe he's studying some of his old campaign footage.

^"Joe Biden was victimized by the truth."^

LOLOLOL!

Alas, history repeats itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X