No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Highly credible whistleblowers” are accusing the FBI and Justice Department of hiding “verified and verifiable” dirt on President Biden’s troubled son Hunter as &#822…

According to FBI whistleblowers, the FBI and DOJ are burying the Biden family and Hunter’s dirt.

Comment

• Even better, I will nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize for making a strong stance for clean energy.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• OMG, my retirement accounts.

Please, please impeach his ass so we at least have a chance at firing the a$$holes running the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          OMG, my retirement accounts.

Please, please impeach his ass so we at least have a chance at firing the a$$holes running the show.

Yeah, looks like I'm coming out of retirement. What a bloodbath.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

His severe incompetence has to be rewarded with impeachment. The idea that Harris would be worse is no longer justification, or has any bearing at all. She may be, she may not be -- we will deal with that as it comes -- but right now Biden absolutely has no ability to run this country and the fools he is surrounded by are doing maximum damage intentional or otherwise.

Impeach Biden now.

Comment

• What happened today?
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                What happened today?
                He didn't fix his comedic-tragedy of an economy.

Comment

He didn't fix his comedic-tragedy of an economy.
                  Gonna have to hope for good ole fashioned sticky gooey gridlock in November.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Gonna have to hope for good ole fashioned sticky gooey gridlock in November.
                    I want an impeachment. Dead serious.

Comment

I want an impeachment. Dead serious.
                      I want an opt out clause. Whoever came up with this “social contract” nonsense is an asshole.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

What happened today?
                        I wish it would be the start of a rally but smells like a dead cat bounce

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

"Can I super-size that for you?" I been practicing, but my wife says I don't sound sincere

Comment

• Alex Marlow @AlexMarlow

Biden wants to swap a man convicted of “conspiracy to kill U.S. citizens and officials, delivery of anti-aircraft missiles, and providing aid to a terrorist organization” … for an America hating WNBA player. America Last. Every. Single. Time.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Alex Marlow @AlexMarlow

Biden wants to swap a man convicted of “conspiracy to kill U.S. citizens and officials, delivery of anti-aircraft missiles, and providing aid to a terrorist organization” … for an America hating WNBA player. America Last. Every. Single. Time.
                              Why didn’t you put this under the Britney Griner thread? Our Libertarians May or may not agree with this swap. I’m not sure but I wish they would speak up on what they feel about a swap like this. MVJ was attacking Griner to as Un-American and not worth helping, and our liberals were defending her.

However, it reminds me of another swap by another American Liberal Barack Obama. President Obama swapped an American traitor for a violent Taliban leader who killed many American Military troops/servicemen. Not always, but often American liberals are often anti-American or at least, as you said, they put Americans last instead of Americans First.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/16/taliba...swap-by-obama/

Comment

• This isn’t a swap I would make.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X