No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon man! High prices and inflation are due to Covid and Putin's war in Ukraine. Don't you know that by now? According to Biden's spokeshole the administration is in a great position to take on inflation. Build Back Broker baby!

Comment

• Where’s Cold at to defend this clown?

Like most Democrats, they’re disappearing like Homer in some bushes.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        C'mon man! High prices and inflation are due to Covid and Putin's war in Ukraine. Don't you know that by now? According to Biden's spokeshole the administration is in a great position to take on inflation. Build Back Broker baby!
        Changing lives!

Comment

• Comment

• Don't know yourself or your enemy, then hide in your basement wearing a mask.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
              And agree to buy oil from your enemies rather than your allies or rather than producing it yourself...

Comment

• Ya know...I've never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed...but 85 million Americans??? How???

Maybe it's time I should give myself more credit.
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• nothing says, I feel your pain, like using the term, "dropped dead very suddenly"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    https://twitter.com/i/status/1537516516459126786

nothing says, I feel your pain, like using the term, "dropped dead very suddenly"
                    LOL. I was going to post that but you beat me to it. I wasn't sure whether it should be posted here or on the humor thread. Either way what a joke.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; June 16, 2022, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      https://twitter.com/i/status/1537516516459126786

nothing says, I feel your pain, like using the term, "dropped dead very suddenly"
                      "My sympathy to the family of your...ummm...f....c....umm cfo..." What an effing clown.

Comment

• That's tough stuff man.

Comment

• This man sits on the most powerful throne in the known universe.

I always wondered how historically awful leaders could rise to power in democracies. And now I know: The people are manipulated into electing them.

World class leaders like Trump are incessantly lied about until they are overthrown, and then a pigeon is put in their place until the banana republic is established. I hope and pray the checks and balances our Founding Fathers put in place stay in tact, because it sure seems like we're going to need them.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Joe Biden -- Promises Made, Promises Kept

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X