Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swellafelon View Post

This coming from the same guy who had this to say when Rush Limbaugh died:

"If you're going to celebrate, or cheer, or just be happy when every person you disagree with or disapprove of dies, then you are a sad person that needs a lot of soul searching and should spend a lot more time worrying about what you are doing, good and bad, right and wrong, and a lot less on what your opinion of others activities are."

Should I file this under IRONY or DOUBLE STANDARD?
    You’re amazingly uninsightful. Don’t you have some children you need to help transition?
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Great, now the mid major troll has swept into the political forums and has revealed unsurprisingly that he’s a triggered lefty.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Great, now the mid major troll has swept into the political forums and has revealed unsurprisingly that he’s a triggered lefty.
        Didn't the Valley cease to be mid-major when we left?

Comment

https://checkyourfact.com/2021/10/12...-sign-stadium/

Next time you complain about "Fake News", look in the mirror.
          Oh, so you mean the unemployed and government assisted are vaxx mandated as well? Sure makes sense. And President Trump really did collude with Russia too.

Mea culpa. I will now return my sword to its scabbord.

Comment

• NM
            Last edited by swellafelon; October 23, 2021, 09:17 PM.

Comment

NM
              Your best post by far on this site.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Hyperbole. But I understand how many things are above your pay grade. Don't you have a club chess match to attend?
                I see you are well versed in the Trump playbook when it comes to defending indefensible statements.
                "Rhetorical hyperbole" is a recognized legal defense in defamation cases, which Trump successfully used in the lawsuit brought against him by Stormy Daniels.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bu...olumn-4166328/

But just because hyperbole is a legal defense to defamation doesn't mean it also is a suitable rationale for explaining away undeniably contradictory statements, such as your Limbaugh and Biden posts.

If you truly believed what you wrote in Limbaugh, how can you justify posting a death wish about Biden and Harris, even if it was merely rhetorical hyperbole as you claim?

I have read and often liked and sometimes even admired your posts for a few years. Recently, however, your posts have become more strident and angry, particularly those relating to Joe Biden, who seems to be your bete noire.

Please don't become the sad figure you warned about in your Limbaugh post.

Comment

I see you are well versed in the Trump playbook when it comes to defending indefensible statements.

Of course, white terrorism is the biggest threat to national security.

And police are the #1 cause of homicide in the ghetto, right?

get vaxxed.jpg

Comment

"Rhetorical hyperbole" is a recognized legal defense in defamation cases, which Trump successfully used in the lawsuit brought against him by Stormy Daniels.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bu...olumn-4166328/

But just because hyperbole is a legal defense to defamation doesn't mean it also is a suitable rationale for explaining away undeniably contradictory statements, such as your Limbaugh and Biden posts.

If you truly believed what you wrote in Limbaugh, how can you justify posting a death wish about Biden and Harris, even if it was merely rhetorical hyperbole as you claim?

I have read and often liked and sometimes even admired your posts for a few years. Recently, however, your posts have become more strident and angry, particularly those relating to Joe Biden, who seems to be your bete noire.

Please don't become the sad figure you warned about in your Limbaugh post.

So much morality! If only everyone was in lockstep with the authoritarians, we wouldn’t have these problems.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

So much morality! If only everyone was in lockstep with the authoritarians, we wouldn’t have these problems.
                      Drop dead wufan! *

*Hyperbole

Comment

Drop dead wufan! *

*Hyperbole
                        The moral high ground. Good play!
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Well, I will say that there is a difference between wishing ill will on someone you disagree with, but otherwise has no control over your daily life. And wishing ill will on someone who does have power, and or the will and desire to acquire and exert power and authority over your life to force you to do things that you do not wish to do. At least IMO.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• welcome home

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Lol!! I love it. Did the reporter say "They love him so much they are shouting "Welcome to Scranton"?

Comment

https://checkyourfact.com/2021/10/12...-sign-stadium/

Next time you complain about "Fake News", look in the mirror.
                                You obviously are a Joe Biden fan. Look at all the damage he's done in a 6 month period. You have to admit that he's taken our country to depths that we never thought we could go this fast. I've never been a Trump fan, and he did some things wrong, but he did a lot more right with the economy (inflation), printing and handing out money like it's candy, taking us off of Middle Eastern Oil, not getting hung up on green issues being solved by 2030 (or we will die), defending police and attacking crime, demanding schools teach reading and math (instead of political CRT), employing the working man, taking on China, Taking on Iran, not taking us off on these Trans issues, etc. than Biden.
                                Last edited by Shockm; October 26, 2021, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X