Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was President Bush saying today?

Comment

• President Joe Biden’s babbling speech on the COVID vaccine only serves to punish unvaccinated Americans and push unconstitutional mandates amid his Afghanistan debacle, John Podhoretz writes.

Good read

Comment

• Comment

• Former Obama/Biden officials (Panetta-Sec. of Defense, David Axelrod- Obama advisor, Michael Morell-CIA Director) slam his withdrawal

Biden botched the Afghanistan troop withdrawal so badly that even former Obama-era administrators are questioning his leadership.

Comment

• I know that no one is interested in Afghanistan anymore (now that we are out), but there are a lot of important topics regarding this fiasco. It could even affect us in Kansas. Here is an article on how.

With our Democrat Governor who seems to take Biden's side a lot, could this, and a lack of proper vetting become a problem? It appears that the overwhelming amount of evacuee's from Afghanistan were not the ones who were known allies of the United States, and should not have been first in line, on coming to America and getting out of Afghanistan.

"A top Republican lawmaker in Kansas said Wednesday that he's concerned about President Joe Biden's plan to resettle almost 500 Afghan evacuees in the state because he doesn't know how well they're being vetted.

Kansas Senate President Ty Masterson said he's worried both that the evacuees could come to Kansas with COVID-19 infections and that vetting by Biden's administration won't keep terrorists or terrorist sympathizers out.

Masterson's remarks could signal wariness within the GOP-controlled Legislature about Kansas taking evacuees. The Biden administration began notifying governors Wednesday of where it plans to resettle nearly 37,000 Afghan evacuees, and 490 are set to come to Kansas.

Masterson said he's "all for taking care of those in trouble."

But the Andover Republican also told The Associated Press: “If there was no real vetting, it could be dangerous to have them in our state."

https://www.kansas.com/news/politics...254273123.html
            Last edited by Shockm; September 16, 2021, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Del Rio Texas has 11,000 immigrants living under a bridge. Del Rio is a town of 35,000 people.
              • The MSM gave just a few air minutes to this crisis in August that has gone on for weeks.
              • 11,000 people living in close quarters create a lot of human excrement and waste with no privacy, but I’m sure health isn’t a problem.
              • White House is requiring Covid 19 for all Americans who hold jobs or they are fired, but not true for illegal immigrants on the southern border.
              • More than 340 percent more immigrants crossed the Texas border in August under Biden, than under Trump
              • The Border Secretary and Secretary for DHS have resigned because of the stress that they are under extreme stress with no support.from Biden
              • Record Numbers here and record numbers still coming
              • I'm going out in a limb here but I suspect this could be a super spreading event.

Around 10,000 migrants, who have crossed the border illegally, are sheltering in a makeshift camp around the Del Rio International Port of Entry Bridge on the Texas-Mexico border.

Comment

• Lucas Tomlinson @LucasFoxNews

BREAKING: Gen. McKenzie, head of U.S. Central Command, to announce no ISIS-K fighters killed in U.S. drone strike in Kabul Aug 29. 10 civilians killed, including 7 children in Toyota. No disciplinary action expected, officials say. US military stands by intel leading to strike.

Comment

• A new Quinnipiac poll shows Biden's approval rate at 42%. That seems extraordinarily high to me

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    A new Quinnipiac poll shows Biden's approval rate at 42%. That seems extraordinarily high to me
                    Awful lot of idiots answering their phones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      Del Rio Texas has 11,000 immigrants living under a bridge. Del Rio is a town of 35,000 people.
                      • The MSM gave just a few air minutes to this crisis in August that has gone on for weeks.
                      • 11,000 people living in close quarters create a lot of human excrement and waste with no privacy, but I’m sure health isn’t a problem.
                      • White House is requiring Covid 19 for all Americans who hold jobs or they are fired, but not true for illegal immigrants on the southern border.
                      • More than 340 percent more immigrants crossed the Texas border in August under Biden, than under Trump
                      • The Border Secretary and Secretary for DHS have resigned because of the stress that they are under extreme stress with no support.from Biden
                      • Record Numbers here and record numbers still coming
                      • I'm going out in a limb here but I suspect this could be a super spreading event.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/thousa...e-121128005846
                      White House has banned drones (that Fox News we’re flying for border pictures) from the border so people won’t see what is going on. MSM going along with it for the present.

Comment

White House has banned drones (that Fox News we’re flying for border pictures) from the border so people won’t see what is going on. MSM going along with it for the present.
                        I would just love to see the alternate universe where orang man dictator had banned the press from covering events. LOL.

At this point, it becomes easier and easier to just dismiss the msm entirely.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Wait what??!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Wait what??!
                            FAA establishes a two-week no-fly zone for drones over the Del Rio Bridge in Southern Texas.More than 10,000 illegal migrants gathered underneath the Del Rio Bridg...

https://www.ktsa.com/faa-places-two-...el-rio-bridge/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...io-bridge.html
                            Last edited by Shockm; September 17, 2021, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• This is one of the biggest bonehead mistakes that Biden has been involved with. It ranks highly with the evacuation of Afghanistan.

"When 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed emerged at a military commission hearing at Guantánamo Bay last week, smiling and waving to the gallery, millions of Americans collectively wondered: Why isn’t he dead yet?

The answer is: Mohammed tried to plead guilty and proceed straight to execution more than a decade ago. But instead of accepting his plea, the Obama-Biden administration ended his military trial and tried to move his case to a federal criminal court, as part of its catastrophic attempt to shut down Guantánamo Bay.

Almost from the moment they set foot at Gitmo, Mohammed and his four 9/11 co-conspirators openly confessed their crimes and asked that the death penalty be imposed. At a March 10, 2007, hearing, Mohammed openly admitted what he had done. “I was the Operational Director for Sheikh Usama Bin Laden for the organizing, planning, follow-up, and execution of the 9/11 Operation,” he boasted.

Mohammed also confessed that “I decapitated with my blessed right hand the head of the American Jew, Daniel Pearl.” He further admitted, “I was responsible for the 1993 World Trade Center Operation” as well as “the bombing of a nightclub in Bali, Indonesia, which was frequented by British and Australian nationals” and “for the Filka Island Operation in Kuwait that killed two American soldiers” and “for the Shoe Bomber Operation to down two American airplanes.”

And he confessed to a series of planned follow-on attacks that were stopped only because of his capture and CIA interrogation.

In all, Mohammed proudly confessed to 31 planned, executed, attempted or disrupted terrorist attacks. Then, at his June 2008 arraignment, Mohammed and his co-conspirators offered to plead guilty to these crimes and be executed for them. When asked by the military judge whether he understood that the charges against him could bring the death penalty, Mohammed responded, “I understand very well,” adding that “I wish to be martyred.”

When months went by and nothing happened, Mohammed and the other 9/11 terrorists wrote to the judge to request “an immediate hearing session to announce our confessions.” At a December 2008 hearing, when the judge asked Mohammed and his co-defendants if they were prepared to enter a guilty plea, the Associated Press reported that “all five said yes, but there was no indication when they would be allowed to do so.”

Then in January 2009, the Obama administration took office. One of the first acts of the new president was to issue an executive order to close Guantánamo Bay. Instead of accepting the guilty pleas from Mohammed and the other 9/11 plotters, the administration did the opposite – announcing in November 2009 that the defendants would be moved from Guantánamo to a federal prison and tried in a Manhattan federal courtroom. The decision elicited an immediate bipartisan backlash. Then-Vice President Joe Biden defended the move, declaring, “We have no doubt that the best, most effective legal way to put this guy behind bars for the longest time … is in an Article 3 court.”

Sorry, the goal was not to put Mohammed behind bars; the goal was to put him to death. If the Obama-Biden administration had not made the choice to try him in an Article 3 court – which was later reversed by Congress – Mohammed might have been executed long ago. Instead, his case wallowed for all eight years of the Obama administration, plus for four more under Donald Trump.

When he was in CIA custody, Mohammed told his interrogator something prophetic. In the end, he said, al-Qaida will prevail in this struggle because “Americans don’t realize … we do not need to defeat you militarily; we only need to fight long enough for you to defeat yourself by quitting.” To our nation’s everlasting shame, he was allowed to live to see his prophecy come true – as the Taliban regime returned to power in Afghanistan on the 20th anniversary of the terrorist attacks he orchestrated.

Disgracefully, Joe Biden had a hand in both of those travesties."
                              Last edited by Shockm; September 18, 2021, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Lucas Tomlinson @LucasFoxNews

BREAKING: Gen. McKenzie, head of U.S. Central Command, to announce no ISIS-K fighters killed in U.S. drone strike in Kabul Aug 29. 10 civilians killed, including 7 children in Toyota. No disciplinary action expected, officials say. US military stands by intel leading to strike.
                                How can they stand by their Intel when it was quite obviously horribly inaccurate?

Why we don't hold people accountable is disgusting.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X