X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Anna Giaritelli
    @Anna_Giaritelli

BREAKING: More than 172,000 people attempted to come across the border from Mexico illegally in March - it’s the highest monthly total in 15 years
    "Not today....hee hee heee"

Vice President Kamala Harris laughed when asked Monday if she planned to visit the US-Mexico border, where a humanitarian and security crisis is unfolding as tens of thousands of Central American m…

It's a joke and a laughing matter to her. Kids in cages, MS-13 gang members and noted terrorists swarming across the border. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Not surprising. They were told (by us?) that the borders will be open if Biden wins. Last I checked the borders aren't open and there's plenty of "kids n' cages".

Unplug.

No seriously... unplug.
      WTF are you talking about the borders aren't open?? You are a joke my friend. I have friends here in SD that are border patrol agents and I could tell you some stories. Believe me the borders are open and the surge is real. Most crossing the border will tell you that they are doing so because Biden is President and will not do anything about it.

Comment

Whew! 'Fever's junk is safe!
        You’ve seen my dick?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

All of this is true, so stop regulating barrel length and furniture and start going after criminals.
          If we're on the same page, then you're happy they're making useless regulations. To stop mass shootings, I fear a much more draconian measure is needed. You'll remember my thoughts on the average citizen's virtue being directly related to the amount of freedom they can be "given". A generally amoral society must be heavily regulated or it will collapse from within.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

WTF are you talking about the borders aren't open?? You are a joke my friend. I have friends here in SD that are border patrol agents and I could tell you some stories. Believe me the borders are open and the surge is real. Most crossing the border will tell you that they are doing so because Biden is President and will not do anything about it.
            Lemme guess, your border patrol friends are all Democrats?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

WOW.

Talk about the need to unplug.
              Just floating an innocent trial balloon my friend. Knocking on a door and seeing what happens.

Comment

Lemme guess, your border patrol friends are all Democrats?
                First hand knowledge straight from someone who has been there and seen it...unlike our "border czar" bimbo.

Comment

• This has got to be one of the biggest gaffes in Presidential history, when Biden said,. "No Amendment is Absolute".

So are the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments (referred to as the Civil War Amendments) giving Citizenship and Voting Rights to all Black People Absolute?
                  How about the 20th Amendment giving Women the Right to Vote?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...nt-is-absolute

You just can't make this up>

Comment

• H can't even read "ATF" off of the teleprompter

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      This has got to be one of the biggest gaffes in Presidential history, when Biden said,. "No Amendment is Absolute".

So are the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments (referred to as the Civil War Amendments) giving Citizenship and Voting Rights to all Black People Absolute?
                      How about the 20th Amendment giving Women the Right to Vote?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...nt-is-absolute

You just can't make this up>
                      I get what you’re saying, but no, they aren’t absolute. Our rights must be protected with vigilance.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I get what you’re saying, but no, they aren’t absolute. Our rights must be protected with vigilance.
                        I wasn't saying that the Constitution was always protected. I was saying that Politically speaking, Biden said one of the biggest gaffes in history. That will definitely end up on the cutting room floor for the 2022.election.

Comment

• Hunter Biden's memoir sold less than 11K copies in its first week, despite media hype

Comment

Hunter Biden's memoir sold less than 11K copies in its first week, despite media hype
                            You mean 1000 people bought that trash after Biden gave 10000 away? Unbelievable!
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• BLM and Antifa terrorists set fires and looted businesses in Oakland last night.

BLM and Antifa terrorists rioted in Portland last night, breaking windows of churches and small businesses and setting an Apple store on fire.

Washington D.C. looks like a war zone tonight. ANTIFA is shooting fireworks at police. This is Joe Biden's America

Comment

BLM and Antifa terrorists set fires and looted businesses in Oakland last night.

BLM and Antifa terrorists rioted in Portland last night, breaking windows of churches and small businesses and setting an Apple store on fire.

Washington D.C. looks like a war zone tonight. ANTIFA is shooting fireworks at police. This is Joe Biden's America
                                I'm looking for an eff to give here, but I just can't find one. Maybe if they start doing it in a city with a set of balls, I might muster one, but of course that city will hand them their ass, so.

Burn it all down, Antifa. Oakland probably looks better.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X