Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

All Biden has to do is stand there and look the same as he did in the Dim debates and wait for Trump to pounce on him. GWB did the same thing with Gore and it propelled him to victory. Bush wasn't half the debater Gore was and most said Bush won lol. The general American public doesn't like a bully, and Trump... is the quintessential bully.
    Biden bullied Ryan badly

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Biden bullied Ryan badly
      Ah yes, lest we forget. Back when Biden had all of his faculties, well at least some of them, he was as big a bully as there was. I remember that debate. Biden was dreadful. Came off like a spoiled little child.

Comment

• Biden’s Texas Political Director Implicated in Massive Mail-In Ballot Harvesting Scheme in Harris County

A Biden Campaign operative in Texas is attempting to rig the 2020 election with the help of others in a massive ballot harvesting scheme, according to two private investigators who testified under…

Comment

• I guarantee you this is happening all over the country! The crooked left will not stop at anything to rig the election.

Comment

• This is how he gets elected. No other way.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• I've said it before, but the money being raised by the Dems is more than troubling. It is what it is.

We all know the polling was way off in 2016. I suspect it's still off in 2020 but it's better. President Trump needs a good performance tonight and something good with the virus in the next 35 days.

Just my opinion as I believe a large plurality of the electorate is moronic and will vote for Biden because of that.

Comment

• Trump vs Harris rd 1 ... let's see how her minion does tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  I've said it before, but the money being raised by the Dems is more than troubling. It is what it is.

We all know the polling was way off in 2016. I suspect it's still off in 2020 but it's better. President Trump needs a good performance tonight and something good with the virus in the next 35 days.

Just my opinion as I believe a large plurality of the electorate is moronic and will vote for Biden because of that.
                  Non-issue (as of now). Trump has had way more air-time, but it does seem Youtube and other social media are putting in the work on bidens behalf for sure, with a month still to go.

In 2016 Trump drew 280 million and the Witch drew 1.2 billion. Lotta' millionaires in Hollywood.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/g...n-fundraising/

Comment

• My spirits are as low politically as they've ever been. I read some stuff today, much of it unrelated to the debate... I'm not gonna post any more articles. I simply cannot stomach the **** show any longer. At this point my hope is that Trump loses and we gain control of the House (implausible I know). This I think would be the best situation for America. I had such high hopes for Trump when he won. I gave him the biggest benefit of the doubt possible. My generosity is all spent.

Prepare yourself for the Biden/AOC experiment. We are going to witness some things implemented that boggle the mind. We will get a chance to see what sticks and what doesn't. The good news is we will have a Midterm election two years after Biden takes over. We do our best as blockers of "progress" so I suspect we will have a rousing victory in 2022. If we don't then the America people will have spoken and everybody will have to adapt.

See ya guys later,

CB Out!

Comment

• Biden the Preferred Dem on China Trade Policy, Chinese State-Owned Firm Says

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election...ned-firm-says/

A Chinese state-owned securities conglomerate singled out Joe Biden for praise as a "rare candidate" who supports trade policies favorable to the country's Communist government, according to a translated copy of a company research report obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Biden Transition Team Member Worked With CCP Officials For Over A Decade

Suzy George, a new addition to the transition team of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, is a former principal of Albright Stonebridge Group, a consulting firm that has extensive links to the Chinese Communist Party.George, who joined the transition team in early September, was a principal at the consulting behemoth for over a decade, from […]

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Biden the Preferred Dem on China Trade Policy, Chinese State-Owned Firm Says

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election...ned-firm-says/

A Chinese state-owned securities conglomerate singled out Joe Biden for praise as a "rare candidate" who supports trade policies favorable to the country's Communist government, according to a translated copy of a company research report obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Biden Transition Team Member Worked With CCP Officials For Over A Decade

https://thenationalpulse.com/politic...tion-team-ccp/

Stinky Fingers is the ideal modern democrat nominee. Very popular among the uninformed electorate.

Comment

• Joe Biden debating ... well ... Joe Biden!

Comment

• What?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• LMAO

Comment

• Sounds like Biden had himself a day.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X