Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Joe's off to a terrible start. Not surprising. In over his head.

I will not invade another country...promptly invades and bombs Syria.

We will unite children with their parents and free them from Trumps cages...promply re-opens cages...er I mean "facilities" and puts children in them.

Comment

• President Biden Refers to Mississippi and Texas as Neanderthal thinking states for allowing businesses and schools the freedom to open up if they choose. The interesting thing I heard regarding this yesterday is that a business said that they would stick to the way things are for the time being, and then open up a little at a time. It's amazing what people choose to do when allowed the freedom to choose their own destinies.

I have personally seen a business who have not worn masks or required their customers wear masks, for the entire time that the Sedgwick County mask mandate has been in effect, although almost all of the businesses that I have seen do require masks. That business has been in business the entire time and remain super busy. I continued to give them my business and others have chosen likewise, although we can go elsewhere. Freedom and choices for people to make on their own, is amazing.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ts-neanderthal

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          President Biden Refers to Mississippi and Texas as Neanderthal thinking states for allowing businesses and schools the freedom to open up if they choose. The interesting thing I heard regarding this yesterday is that a business said that they would stick to the way things are for the time being, and then open up a little at a time. It's amazing what people choose to do when allowed the freedom to choose their own destinies.

I have personally seen a business who have not worn masks or required their customers wear masks, for the entire time that the Sedgwick County mask mandate has been in effect, although almost all of the businesses that I have seen do require masks. That business has been in business the entire time and remain super busy. I continued to give them my business and others have chosen likewise, although we can go elsewhere. Freedom and choices for people to make on their own, is amazing.

Your tenuous grasp on reality and overall lack of reasoning ability makes me wonder if you are able to contribute to society in any meaningful way outside this message board. If you do in fact hold down a job, I've got to imagine the ceiling on your responsibilities are limited to turning lights on/off or emptying waste receptacles. You speak with the mind of an obstinate child.

P.S. Biden is 100% correct in his labeling. If everything goes south, those two governors better be the first people brought up on reckless endangerment charges. So thankful to have a rational leader respond to irresponsible behavior in the appropriate manner. I shudder at the inane comments that would have been uttered instead had the Infector-In-Chief still been in office. The 2020 election results are still looking good from my vantage point.
          Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; March 4, 2021, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• gotta feel kinda sorry for the pitiful old bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
              President Biden Refers to Mississippi and Texas as Neanderthal thinking states for allowing businesses and schools the freedom to open up if they choose. The interesting thing I heard regarding this yesterday is that a business said that they would stick to the way things are for the time being, and then open up a little at a time. It's amazing what people choose to do when allowed the freedom to choose their own destinies.

Of course he thinks it Neanderthal! If we all actually think for ourselves and re-open safely (a la Florida who has proven it can be done) then that takes away their absolute grasp on our freedoms, which keeps them all in jobs and keeps lining their swampy pockets. They want us all held down.Only the simple minded sheep would go along with their thinking and think they actually have anyones but their own best interests in mind.

The dems theme song...

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                https://twitter.com/i/status/1367260620626812928

gotta feel kinda sorry for the pitiful old bastard
                LOL!!! They are terrified of Hiden Joe answering any legit questions or holding a press conference. It is totally unprecedented that the President of the United States won't be transparent or have a press conference. Only someone trying to hide something would act this way. Total fraud and con job.

Comment

• At a moment of deep political polarization in America, support for Biden’s pandemic response extends across party lines. Overall, 70% of Americans back the Democratic president’s handling of …

WASHINGTON (AP) — Joe Biden is enjoying an early presidential honeymoon, with 60% of Americans approving of his job performance thus far and even more backing his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.

At a moment of deep political polarization in America, support for Biden’s pandemic response extends across party lines. Overall, 70% of Americans back the Democratic president’s handling of the virus response, including 44% of Republicans.
                  60% overall job approval, and 70% on the pandemic.

Trump would have lopped his chubby dick off for those kind of numbers. Yet all he would have had to do was act normal and shut the **** up for a second to attain them.

People are waking up to a Tweetless reality and finding they like it. Biden's gonna be able to get anything passed as long as he continues to act normal. I asked a Trumper their opinion on "things in general" since Biden's win; this person said, things sure seem more calm.

Trump's kind of like CB, you can only tolerate him in small doses. And in a pandemic... not at all.

Comment

• Comment

• Kids in cages...

War started...

Joe MIA...

Family still profiting...

Taking credit for Trump's vaccines...

Unplug and Unite!

Comment

• This guy is an absolute cluster----. That's putting it kindly.

Trump was unstable? Lord, I hope this nation is still standing in 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                          https://www.kxan.com/news/coronaviru...ew-poll-shows/

60% overall job approval, and 70% on the pandemic.
                          Yes, and the opinions of idiots are worth 90% of my morning constitutional.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• [QUOTE
                            People are waking up to a Tweetless reality and finding they like it. Biden's gonna be able to get anything passed as long as he continues to act normal. I asked a Trumper their opinion on "things in general" since Biden's win; this person said, things sure seem more calm.
                            [/QUOTE]

Tweetless reality? "Asked a Trumper?" Dr. Suess just got banned and liberals' every other tweet is about "white supremecy," which isn't threatening at all (sure), and you got the nerve to sit there and post propaganda? When did you decide you were wrong in voting for Trump? Was it when you found out he was a russian spy on CNN?

What next outta' your trap; it's President Trumps fault corona exploded right around May the 25th last year? Oh, wait...

BLM.jpg

Comment

• Wasn't Trump taking advice from this quack?

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; March 8, 2021, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• To those giving Biden any credit at all in diminishing or defeating CoVid:

image_8084.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X