• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    2 + 2= 5. They mean it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      This all makes me so sad. The slow erosion of our rights has resulted in the use of the judicial branch to legitimize government power rather than to limit it. This is just the most egregious move in the last 80 years.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• I am not quite sure how you "depoliticize" the court by politicizing the court. But then again this might just be just too challenging of a concept for my limited mental capacity.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          I am not quite sure how you "depoliticize" the court by politicizing the court. But then again this might just be just too challenging of a concept for my limited mental capacity.
          Anything that moves things to the right is extreme. Anything to the left is just putting things back to the middle.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Anything that moves things to the right is extreme. Anything to the left is just putting things back to the middle.
            Thus sayith Critical Theory
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Thus sayith Critical Theory
              Actually, anything that just wants things to stay the same is extreme.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• The only silver lining is- if the Dems win the Presidency and Senate in November- and they pack the court... our country will not elect another Democratic President for decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                  The only silver lining is- if the Dems win the Presidency and Senate in November- and they pack the court... our country will not elect another Democratic President for decades.
                  It may not matter who the people want in office at some point in the future.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                    The only silver lining is- if the Dems win the Presidency and Senate in November- and they pack the court... our country will not elect another Democratic President for decades.
                    Do you honestly think that is a "silver lining"? A one party nation lead by far left activists is not a future in which I am interested!

Comment

• In New York, Governor Cuomo is threatening to round up the Jews, and in Congress, Judge Barrett is being attacked for being Catholic. We get to pick sides in a couple weeks, and it's really an easy choice for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        In New York, Governor Cuomo is threatening to round up the Jews, and in Congress, Judge Barrett is being attacked for being Catholic. We get to pick sides in a couple weeks, and it's really an easy choice for me.
                        And Kansas has a senate candidate that thinks a Australian gun confiscation would be a good thing. She just proves she was never really a conservative, she was just using the Republican Party for her sheep clothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

And Kansas has a senate candidate that thinks a Australian gun confiscation would be a good thing. She just proves she was never really a conservative, she was just using the Republican Party for her sheep clothing.
                          If the Democrats win the Senate, they will surely pack the SCOTUS, and try to change gun legislation, abortion limitations (I don't see Roe-Wade ever being over turned but as Science continues to increase the viability of fetuses outside the womb, I can see limitations on abortion to reflect viability and rights of fetuses but morality to Democrats seems to be damned), religious freedom decisions, and take away other freedoms.

When it comes to abortion, I can visualize the argument that a fetus doesn't become a human being at conception. I don't agree with the argument, but I can see it. But when the fetus becomes viable, I don't see how a person says it's morally ok to kill it. No longer is the mother only a custodian of her own body, they are then a custodian of another life. Then it becomes an act of murdering another human being imo. and laws need to protect it just as the laws need to protect a Senior who is older and still living.
                          Last edited by Shockm; October 12, 2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• I love how the Dems have now posed that 'packing the court' just means filling vacancies. So of course, that means the GOP has been packing the court for 3 and half years.

Jesus, they are so dishonest and manipulative, it is unreal. Blumenthal just said that GOP is putting ACB on the court because they want activist judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

It may not matter who the people want in office at some point in the future.
                              The progressive's are scheming on it day and night.

Comment

• Do you guys really think Hiden has a chance of winning? Really?

Comment

Working...
                                X