No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not into whataboutisms here, but there's plenty to see on the Trump side as well.......all the promotion of his properties (trying to get the G7 to meet @ Doral, the Saudis camping out in his hotel in Washington, D. C. Kellyanne pimping Ivanka's clothing line on a talk show, Ivanka getting franchises from the Chinese as a "gift" .

Seems like there's a whole lot of the same behavior Biden, Jr. is being called out for (and rightfully so) going on with Trump's kids and you all get a convenient case of amnesia.

It seems like if it is wrong for someone to trade on their father's name on one side then it also ought to be wrong to trade not only on your own name, but on your daughter's name as well on the other.

In my opinion, in both cases, it does not seem to change behaviors.....so it should be excusable on both sides. Perhaps the optics are not good, but if you can't prove it influences behavior you have nothing. Trump still hates China and Biden did nothing that would constitute a quid pro quo. With Biden, I think Putin might disagree, but we all know who Putin is and if you think he is the voice of reason here, I would ask you if you have ever been confined to a mental institution, evaluated for a psychological condition and so forth.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
      I'm not into whataboutisms here, but there's plenty to see on the Trump side as well.......all the promotion of his properties (trying to get the G7 to meet @ Doral, the Saudis camping out in his hotel in Washington, D. C. Kellyanne pimping Ivanka's clothing line on a talk show, Ivanka getting franchises from the Chinese as a "gift" .

Seems like there's a whole lot of the same behavior Biden, Jr. is being called out for (and rightfully so) going on with Trump's kids and you all get a convenient case of amnesia.

It seems like if it is wrong for someone to trade on their father's name on one side then it also ought to be wrong to trade not only on your own name, but on your daughter's name as well on the other.

In my opinion, in both cases, it does not seem to change behaviors.....so it should be excusable on both sides. Perhaps the optics are not good, but if you can't prove it influences behavior you have nothing. Trump still hates China and Biden did nothing that would constitute a quid pro quo. With Biden, I think Putin might disagree, but we all know who Putin is and if you think he is the voice of reason here, I would ask you if you have ever been confined to a mental institution, evaluated for a psychological condition and so forth.
      Which one of Trump's kids took money from a child sex trafficker for a "good time"?

Comment

Comment

Okay that made me laugh bigly.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Which one of Trump's kids took money from a child sex trafficker for a "good time"?
              As of now, you can't prove that.....

But.....

I have the pictures of Trump with Jefferey Epstein....and he recruited underage girls to provide services to men. So what's your point?
              trump and epstein.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

As of now, you can't prove that.....

But.....

I have the pictures of Trump with Jefferey Epstein....and he recruited underage girls to provide services to men. So what's your point?
                trump and epstein.jpg
                Yeah, well....

Epstein-Clinton.jpg

C&W.jpg

....we can play this game all day.

Comment

As off today, Biden is going to win.

Betting odds sites are much more accurate than polling data. Trump has nobody to blame but himself. He has painted himself into the corner as a ****ing imbecile. All he had to do was step aside and let the doctors handle the doctoring. He could be screaming and moaning about their incompetence heading into the election (although we'd likely be in better shape) and probably be ahead of Biden. Now he'll go into the debates with Biden and come out looking not only like an imbecile, but an asshole imbecile. His only chance to turn things around is to be polite and respectful in the debate but substantive and confident. If he comes out attacking that broken down old man he's finished. People vote for who they like, then they vote the economy.

Comment

lol betting odds sites. Makes complete rational sense to think that Vegas "knows".

So what happened at the end of August to magically allow the gap to close? Did Trump act nicer or something?

I can't wait to see your boy Joe destroy Trump tomorrow night. It's gonna be fascinating to watch.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Yeah, well....

Epstein-Clinton.jpg

C&W.jpg

....we can play this game all day.
                      That is called getting owned!!! Run along khan, run along...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

That is called getting owned!!! Run along khan, run along...
                        Two things here.....1) Clinton isn't running for president, but your guy, who likes to hang out with child molesters does. 2) Everyone who has been on here and knows me for any length of time knows that I don't care for the Clinton's. I like Bill a little more than Hillary, but I really don't like either one.

If you were a dog, you'd have to go to the vet, you like to chase parked cars.

Happy I'm living rent-free in your mind, please pick up your game.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Betting odds sites are much more accurate than polling data.
                          Are they?

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• The betting props on my personal betting site for the debate tonight are pretty good. And sad.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              The betting props on my personal betting site for the debate tonight are pretty good. And sad.
                              ???

Comment

• How anyone could read this and still vote for a crook like Hiden and not see the corruption and lies of his family and the MSM is beyond belief. Must be TDS.

After we released our report on the sordid involvement of Joe Biden’s family with corrupt foreign oligarchs and officials some media outlets reacted with exaggerated yawns.

That a top official at the State Department, Amos Hochstein, was worried the Putin regime was using Hunter Biden’s association with Burisma to undermine U.S.-Ukraine policy. He spoke to Vice President Biden about his concerns because, according to Hochstein, Russians were using Hunter Biden’s role to advance disinformation. This means Joe Biden knew that his son’s business dealings cast a shadow over his own role in Ukraine policy — yet he did not resolve the conflict by changing his son’s behavior or stepping aside from his role.
                                Records indicate that Hunter Biden as well as other members of the Biden family received numerous money transfers from individuals and organizations associated with potential criminal activity. Hunter Biden had business associations with Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and its People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in a massive cash flow — such as the $4,790,375.25 paid to his company in one 13-month stretch as “consulting fees.”
                                Hunter Biden opened a bank account with one of those Chinese nationals, Gongwen Dong, that funded a $100,000 spending spree by himself, the vice president’s brother, James Biden, and his wife, Sara Biden. The Bidens used credit cards issued by the account to purchase $101,291.46 in airline tickets and merchandise from Apple stores, pharmacies, hotels and restaurants, among other things.

Comment

Working...
                                X