No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who would vote for this guy must believe their President is the second coming of hitler. I couldn't see any other reason.

He's been doing nothing but espousing Trump's foreign and domestic policies all summer. Well, except for the green new deal.

#BuildBackBetter

crybaby.jpg

Comment

• Racist Joe Hiden is at it again. And yet the left and minorities continue to give this guy a pass. Shameful.

"They're saying, 'Jeez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf,'" Biden is heard saying in the clip.

The 10-second clip, which was originally shared on Sept. 29, was just a snippet of comments the Democratic nominee made during a Sept. 15 roundtable with veterans in Tampa, Fla.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        Racist Joe Hiden is at it again. And yet the left and minorities continue to give this guy a pass. Shameful.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-in-viral-clip

Umm... he's claiming "white privilege". That's Wokeism 101. It's called, speaking to his base. Why would the MSM call him out for that?

This kind of retarded Fake News (like the doctored debate video where he was "wearing a wire"!!!11) will circulate through a million Trump supporters Facebook accounts and no one will have any clue they are being played. They just receive their instructions and respond like little robots without a second's critical thought.

Low information voters.

Comment

• I bet this is ok too. Just speaking to his base. I guess his base is racists and pedophiles. Good to know.

"And I want to see these beautiful young ladies- I want to see them dancing when they're four years older too," Biden pointed, sparking laughs from attendees.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            I bet this is ok too. Just speaking to his base. I guess his base is racists and pedophiles. Good to know.

Two scenarios here. Which one is more plausible. Think hard before you respond.

1) Joe Biden is living openly as a pedophile.

2) Joe Biden is operating at 75% mental acuity due to early stage dementia.

Comment

• 3) Both oops, that was supposed to be a checkmark...my bad

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Umm... he's claiming "white privilege". That's Wokeism 101. It's called, speaking to his base. Why would the MSM call him out for that?

This kind of retarded Fake News (like the doctored debate video where he was "wearing a wire"!!!11) will circulate through a million Trump supporters Facebook accounts and no one will have any clue they are being played. They just receive their instructions and respond like little robots without a second's critical thought.

Low information voters.

Right, the church of woke is a winning strategy because Trump voters see no correlation between being accused of white privilege while at the same time being told it's okay to march shoulder to shoulder in protest against white supremacy in the middle of a pandemic because it's so much more of a threat than covid19 could ever be, among many other just as credible instances. Bears no weight on choosing how to vote, eh? Maybe for you. Are you all in on critical race theory? Don't lie.

Those low information voters knew how to keep clinton out of the white house, and they can do the same with that race-baitin' POS you've been endorsing. You can thank obama for that, on Nov 4th.

As far as politicizing corona goes, you better hope and pray, even though you're most probably atheist by all indications, those low information voters don't go to the polls knowing that 1 in 1000 people who have covid19 die from it, and that 1 person is likely 78 years of age on average. Or that the CDC published in May that "no evidence" was found to support that masks reduce the transmission of disease: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

Cold, your knee jerk deliveries very seldom, if ever, contain enough perspective to even be considered admissible. Couldn't you at least try to inject a little humor to make your case? *Sigh* But that's not out of the norm for a fence-sittin' hysteric like yourself. Did you go limp knowing that the 74 year old fat man recovered from covid19 in 4 days just like steltzer went limp?

Steltzer I.jpg

P.S- A little helpful advice; If you want my posts to be a little more coherent in the future don't smoke whatever it is you smoke before logging in. And, oh yeah, keep your chin tucked in and your hands up Chicken.
                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 6, 2020, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Right, the church of woke is a winning strategy because Trump voters see no correlation between being accused of white privilege while at the same time being told it's okay to march shoulder to shoulder in protest against white supremacy in the middle of a pandemic because it's so much more of a threat than covid19 could ever be, among many other just as credible instances. Bears no weight on choosing how to vote, eh? Maybe for you. Are you all in on critical race theory? Don't lie.

Those low information voters knew how to keep clinton out of the white house, and they can do the same with that race-baitin' POS you've been endorsing. You can thank obama for that, on Nov 4th.

As far as politicizing corona goes, you better hope and pray, even though you're most probably atheist by all indications, those low information voters don't go to the polls knowing that 1 in 1000 people who have covid19 die from it, and that 1 person is likely 78 years of age on average. Or that the CDC published in May that "no evidence" was found to support that masks reduce the transmission of disease: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

Cold, your knee jerk deliveries very seldom, if ever, contain enough perspective to even be considered admissible. Couldn't you at least try to inject a little humor to make your case? *Sigh* But that's not out of the norm for a fence-sittin' hysteric like yourself. Did you go limp knowing that the 74 year old fat man recovered from covid19 in 4 days just like steltzer went limp?

Steltzer I.jpg

P.S- A little helpful advice; If you want my posts to be a little more coherent in the future don't smoke whatever it is you smoke before logging in. And, oh yeah, keep your chin tucked in and your hands up Chicken.
                  You're infected with such a terminal case of tribalism that you have to manufacture enemies just to satiate your never-ending crusade. Some of that is Trump's fault no doubt, but you sir exhibit many pathological symptoms.

Is this what Facebook 24/7 does to people or does SBT just have the Ted Kaczynski gene?

Comment

Two scenarios here. Which one is more plausible. Think hard before you respond.

1) Joe Biden is living openly as a pedophile.

2) Joe Biden is operating at 75% mental acuity due to early stage dementia.
                    Either/or thinking is white supremacist.

Livin the dream

Comment

• I've mostly stayed off the political forums because they are- by and large- echo chambers, but I'm genuinely curious for my fellow Catholic Shockernet'ers opinion...

Does it bother any of you that Joe Biden is a fake Catholic? The church explicitly states you cannot be in the graces of the church and support abortion (Catechism paragraph 2272). Joe Biden should be denied communion and- if he persists down the road he is on- excommunicated. I don't understand how Catholics can- in good conscious- vote for a fake Catholic that is obviously using his faith for political gain.

The counter I've heard to this is, "Well, Donald Trump is obviously not a devout- or even remotely good- Christian." But the point of Christianity is that we can all be saved, and even though we aren't perfect, God still loves us. Put differently, there's no RULE to Christianity that says you HAVE to be a good Christian 100% of the time. Contrast that to the Catholic Church that legitimately does have a rule that you cannot support abortion (cited previously). The two are apples and oranges.

Am I wrong?
                      Last edited by WichitaStateGuy; October 7, 2020, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                        I've mostly stayed off the political forums because they are- by and large- echo chambers, but I'm genuinely curious for my fellow Catholic Shockernet'ers opinion...

Does it bother any of you that Joe Biden is a fake Catholic? The church explicitly states you cannot be in the graces of the church and support abortion (Catechism paragraph 2272). Joe Biden should be denied communion and- if he persists down the road he is on- excommunicated. I don't understand how Catholics can- in good conscious- vote for a fake Catholic that is obviously using his faith for political gain.

The counter I've heard to this is, "Well, Donald Trump is obviously not a devout- or even remotely good- Christian." But the point of Christianity is that we can all be saved, and even though we aren't perfect, God still loves us. Put differently, there's no RULE to Christianity that says you HAVE to be a good Christian 100% of the time. Contrast that to the Catholic Church that legitimately does have a rule that you cannot support abortion (cited previously). The two are apples and oranges.

Am I wrong?
                        I’m not Catholic, so I offer no opinion on his religious standing. In politics however, most people are either posing as religious, for which they get very little push back, or they are overtly religious and are beaten with a club for such obvious beliefs.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Harris said Biden will repeal the Trump tax cut. That means an across the board take hike on ALL Americans, not just those making $400k. Trump doubled child credit from $1k to $2k, lowered bottom rate from 15% to 12%, and increased standard deduction.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Harris said Biden will repeal the Trump tax cut. That means an across the board take hike on ALL Americans, not just those making $400k. Trump doubled child credit from $1k to $2k, lowered bottom rate from 15% to 12%, and increased standard deduction.
                            The truth is too hard to understand and therefore no longer relevant. What else ya got?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

You're infected with such a terminal case of tribalism that you have to manufacture enemies just to satiate your never-ending crusade. Some of that is Trump's fault no doubt, but you sir exhibit many pathological symptoms.

Is this what Facebook 24/7 does to people or does SBT just have the Ted Kaczynski gene?
                                In the least surprising coming from someone who displays the Joy Behar gene. ; D

PrayingAgain.jpg
                                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 11, 2020, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X