Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    "Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned small businesses, women-owned businesses, and finally having equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild."
    -----— President-elect Biden

Racial discrimination, plain and simple.
    Yes, he will undoubtedly be class-focused. This is no surprise. That is his party. It also doesn't mean the white guys are going to get screwed. Remember, statistically, all the wealth is in the hands of the whites. So we shouldn't need a helping hand amiright?

One economic truth that transcends all political parties is that when all the races thrive, the country will be stronger economically, which means we all do better.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I've been thinking about you the last couple days pin. How is your recovery going? 100%?
      seems like it, thanks

Comment

Yes, he will undoubtedly be class-focused. This is no surprise. That is his party. It also doesn't mean the white guys are going to get screwed. Remember, statistically, all the wealth is in the hands of the whites. So we shouldn't need a helping hand amiright?

One economic truth that transcends all political parties is that when all the races thrive, the country will be stronger economically, which means we all do better.
        I see no place where Creepy Joe says "class focused"

Comment

I see no place where Creepy Joe says "class focused"
          Class-focused would have been an appropriate and unifying statement, but it was decided that he would instead say something that is appealing to the left.
          Livin the dream

Comment

"Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned small businesses, women-owned businesses, and finally having equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild."
            -----— President-elect Biden

Racial discrimination, plain and simple.
            If you’re male and you’re white, you’re not important and might as well be compared to the spawn of Satan.

Ironically, Biden is white and male.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

If you’re male and you’re white, you’re not important and might as well be compared to the spawn of Satan.

Ironically, Biden is white and male.
              I dentist as a Native American black woman. It’s real. It’s in my twitter bio.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Class-focused would have been an appropriate and unifying statement, but it was decided that he would instead say something that is appealing to the left.
                I ain't given up on old Uncle Joe yet. I would be interested to know the context of his comments. If he was speaking to a far left audience, you know he's going to have to speak their language. I hope he wasn't trolling the racists in our country, of which there are many. To bring racists on board with the general public they need to not feel threatened.

Let's all stay open-minded and calm for a few months okay? Let's make the Shockernet political forum a bastion of rationality and forgiveness.

But before we do that... I'll toss ya'll a meaty bone over which you can trigger each other until you reach rage-gasm proportions. I hate this ***** more than any of the talk show hosts. He owes his entire career to Trump. But YouTube tricked me into watching his monologue. I thought he might cover the topic more intelligently this time. Nope. This guy has the worst case of TDS I have ever witnessed. Far worse than Pelosi.

Get ready to gag. This dude makes me want to clean and polish my high caliber rifles.

Comment

I dentist as a Native American black woman. It’s real. It’s in my twitter bio.
                  I'm glad you are on Twitter. I was going to suggest you start Tweeting after your concern over a dearth of Conservative influence on that site. Tweet your happy ass off. But be warned, you're only shortening your life by reading the bilge. Much better to dim the lights, fire up some good tunes, and... r e l a x

Comment

I'm glad you are on Twitter. I was going to suggest you start Tweeting after your concern over a dearth of Conservative influence on that site. Tweet your happy ass off. But be warned, you're only shortening your life by reading the bilge. Much better to dim the lights, fire up some good tunes, and... r e l a x
                    I don’t tweet conservative thought for the most party. It’s generally ironic or funny posts. If I post something political, it’s usually individual liberty.

I did get 100K likes and several thousand retweets on one, and a few celebs retweeted me, but I’m mostly ignored...it’s like home.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

I don’t tweet conservative thought for the most party. It’s generally ironic or funny posts. If I post something political, it’s usually individual liberty.

I did get 100K likes and several thousand retweets on one, and a few celebs retweeted me, but I’m mostly ignored...it’s like home.
                      That sounds extremely impressive! You must be related to this guy.

Comment

That sounds extremely impressive! You must be related to this guy.

I’m very famous
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• WTF?

Newly elected Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) announced Wednesday that she would be filing articles of impeachment against President-elect Joe Biden on the first full day of his presidency.

Comment

• At first I thought that the impeachment has started (just like the WAPO headline on Trump's Inauguration Day in 2017) , but at second thought, Impeachment just continues on and on and on and on.

"The campaign to impeach President Trump has begun"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ump-has-begun/
                            Last edited by Shockm; January 15, 2021, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

At first I thought that the impeachment has started (just like the WAPO headline on Trump's Inauguration Day in 2017) , but at second thought, Impeachment just continues on and on and on and on.

"The campaign to impeach President Trump has begun"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ump-has-begun/
                              There were dozens of impeachment’s filed against Trump. Most didn’t go anywhere. This first one against Biden won’t go anywhere either.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Ya, this is going to start a free for all on the impeachment thing. It is going to get even more ridiculous than it already is and has been. Dems started a free for all...hope they are ready for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X