Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Manchin said BBB is a no. Dead.

The left is off their hinge mad at him. More shaming will probably be effective this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Joe Manchin said BBB is a no. Dead.

The left is off their hinge mad at him. More shaming will probably be effective this time.
      Manchin could probably be elected President if he ran as a Dem.

Comment

Joe Manchin said BBB is a no. Dead.

But.....

Isn't it courageous to not be a party 1st individual? After all, when Republicans go against Trump, they are portrayed as such. Why not now?
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Seems like the definition of bipartisan, doesn't it? At least the actual definition, not the media definition.

Comment

• Anyone see the released clip of Vice President Harris being interviewed by Charlamagne Tha God (seriously, you can't make that up, can you?) aka Lenard McElevy?

Don't ever tell me DJT isn't Presidential unless you're going to tag KH, shaking her finger at someone and bobbing her head back and forth like the clown she is, also.

Apparently this "interview" comes out later this week. Can't believe I'll watch....but maybe a new Christmas Eve tradition.

Comment

Anyone see the released clip of Vice President Harris being interviewed by Charlamagne Tha God (seriously, you can't make that up, can you?) aka Lenard McElevy?

Don't ever tell me DJT isn't Presidential unless you're going to tag KH, shaking her finger at someone and bobbing her head back and forth like the clown she is, also.

Apparently this "interview" comes out later this week. Can't believe I'll watch....but maybe a new Christmas Eve tradition.
              I saw it earlier, but here's the clip:

"and I'm Vice-President and my name is Kamala Harris" Classic.

Comment

• Michael Shellenberger @ShellenbergerMD

People are mad at @Sen_JoeManchin for killing Biden's Build Back Better, but progressive dogmatism is to blame. Dems could have written a bill that expanded nuclear & nat gas. Instead, they doubled down on bloated, inflationary subsidies for renewables.

Comment

• The environmental lobbies are ridiculously anti-nuclear.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    The environmental lobbies are ridiculously anti-nuclear.
                    Because they don't really care about the environment or the people
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Every mornin I go down and drink coffee with the old men. Practically every one of them is younger than Biden, and absolutely every one of them is smarter than him.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Every mornin I go down and drink coffee with the old men. Practically every one of them is younger than Biden, and absolutely every one of them is smarter than him.
                        That makes them all just above Donny Dumb s h i t smart!

Comment

Every mornin I go down and drink coffee with the old men. Practically every one of them is younger than Biden, and absolutely every one of them is smarter than him.
                          I went downstairs and had hot chocolate with the little people who were having a convention. I was younger than all of them. I was taller than all of them.

Comment

• Watched President Biden just now.

Better on vaccines and bringing people in. Not great but a lot better.

Stupid testing ideas imho. Nothing wrong with testing, but it's too late and too little.

Unless I missed it, NOTHING about treatments and therapeutics and there's where I wanted to hear some progress. Didn't hear a word about that.

Comment

Manchin could probably be elected President if he ran as a Dem.
                              Personally, I don't trust him, but time will tell.

Comment

Watched President Biden just now.

Better on vaccines and bringing people in. Not great but a lot better.

Stupid testing ideas imho. Nothing wrong with testing, but it's too late and too little.

Unless I missed it, NOTHING about treatments and therapeutics and there's where I wanted to hear some progress. Didn't hear a word about that.
                                So basically continue to do the things that haven't worked to date. Makes no sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X