X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You can't yada yada me! I yada yada you!!
    I think you misunderstood my yada's, but I recognize your right to yada yada back. He says he de-classified everything, and others say he didn't (legally), and it's been repeated thousands of times (yada-yada). Everything against him, is to make him look bad, and he does nothing to help himself look better. Everyone's mind is already made up on both sides. We will see, but I wouldn't doubt that his arrogance/stupidity sees him behind bars for at least a short amount of time, at some point. But with his money, it's less likely than you or I if we got ourselves in hot water.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Ya-ya-ya. Yada-Yada

He is certainly arrogant, and stupid (imo), but not corrupt, and getting rich off the system. I just wish he was smarter about what he says, and when he says it, but I realize that’s part of his attraction to average, conservative, middle class voters. They like to see him stick it to the “Man”. However, it may put himself in legal trouble, and not get him the “independent” voters he needs from the suburbs for him to win the election.
    You can't yada yada me! I yada yada you!!

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

No he didn't. He declassified it.
    Ya-ya-ya. Yada-Yada

He is certainly arrogant, and stupid (imo), but not corrupt, and getting rich off the system. I just wish he was smarter about what he says, and when he says it, but I realize that’s part of his attraction to average, conservative, middle class voters. They like to see him stick it to the “Man”. However, it may put himself in legal trouble, and not get him the “independent” voters he needs from the suburbs for him to win the election.
    Last edited by Shockm; July 22, 2023, 03:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Corruption is only a problem if your name is Trump (certainly not Biden), and while the Elites have proved mean tweets, and impeached him twice, they've never proved corruption, or getting rich off of the system, although they've accused him of it. He did however, have "classified information" in his house.
    No he didn't. He declassified it.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    I’ll just put this here…

Go Jason!

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Corruption is only a problem if your name is Trump (certainly not Biden), and while the Elites have proved mean tweets, and impeached him twice, they've never proved corruption, or getting rich off of the system, although they've accused him of it. He did however, have "classified information" in his house.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Ned Ryun @nedryun

"There are also the disclosures that Biden met with at least 14 of Hunter’s business associates from the US, Mexico, Ukraine, China and Kazakhstan over the course of his vice presidency."

The meeting was previously described by witnesses and discussed by these whistleblowers, but Goldman brought it all together at the end of the hearing. Unfortunately, that is when Goldman’s t…

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    The CNN story stated it was 10 Million. 5 to Joe and 5 Million to Hunter.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Do you know any gay people who are Republican?
    Can't say I know any gay republicans, but I do know a couple of gay conservatives. And they both bought the uncle Joe Kool aid in 2020, as well as the bad Trump Kool aid.
    I could talk politics with either and they aligned with my political opinions almost always. But they vote 180 degrees out of phase with me. Go figure!!!

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Yeah, I don't know any either

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Yes.

An openly gay Congressman even addressed the Republican National Convention back in 2016. (Jim Kolbe)

The Log Cabin Republicans is an organization full of LGBT+ members.

Former Republican back in the 70's was bisexual. (Stewart McKinney)

The first ever openly gay member of Congress was a Republican. (Robert Bauman)

Others who have served in DC and are members of the LGBT+ community include Jon Hinson, Steve Gunderson, Michael Huffington, Mark Foley, and Aaron Schock.

There is one currently serving Republican in DC that is openly gay. (George Santos)

So it's fewer than the Dems, but let's not pretend there are no gay conservatives/republicans. That's like thinking all minorities are Democrats too.

And there are many more LGBT+ Republicans and local and state levels.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

So would it be redundant if he said he was a Republican nationalist?

Being democrat and gay shows his values align with uncle Joes politics. Yet he is willing to sacrifice his career to expose the wrongdoings of the people he politically agrees with.
    So, I couldn't disagree with your statement any more.
    Do you know any gay people who are Republican?

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

So would it be redundant if he said he was a Republican nationalist?

Being democrat and gay shows his values align with uncle Joes politics. Yet he is willing to sacrifice his career to expose the wrongdoings of the people he politically agrees with.
    So, I couldn't disagree with your statement any more.
    I may be missing the mark (because I didn't get it), but I think Pin was using sarcasm.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X