X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Your right, they probably need Fetterman, AOC or Kamala to run in his place. The Dems are so dumb that they think these are the smartest people.
    Umm...no. The ones in control know who and what they are.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Rich Lowry @RichLowry

Glad he’s OK. But anyone who has had an elderly parent in decline knows that once the falls start, they don’t stop. It’s insane that Democrats are in a position where they consider Biden their strongest 2024 candidate
    Your right, they probably need Fetterman, AOC or Kamala to run in his place. The Dems are so dumb that they think these are the smartest people.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Rich Lowry @RichLowry

Glad he’s OK. But anyone who has had an elderly parent in decline knows that once the falls start, they don’t stop. It’s insane that Democrats are in a position where they consider Biden their strongest 2024 candidate

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Jimmy Failla @jimmyfailla

Hunter’s laptop photos hit the internet an hour ago and I’ve already seen so many penises I feel like I’m on a women’s swimming team.
    Now that’s funny right there!

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Jimmy Failla @jimmyfailla

Hunter’s laptop photos hit the internet an hour ago and I’ve already seen so many penises I feel like I’m on a women’s swimming team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X