• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972Shocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

The White House That Tracked Down Grannies After Capitol Riot Wants You To Believe Cocaine Caper Has Them Stumped

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Here's some real juice to the Biden crime family.
    Gal Luft, the “missing” witness in the House Oversight Committee’s Biden family corruption investigation, has told The Post he is alive and living as a fugitive in an undisclosed location.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Mollie @MZHemingway

Surprising number of my friends are hypothesizing that the cocaine is not Hunter or Joe's -- but Jill's. I'm intrigued by how strongly some of my friends think this. I just don't see it.
    Vegas odds are high on hunter.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Mollie @MZHemingway

Surprising number of my friends are hypothesizing that the cocaine is not Hunter or Joe's -- but Jill's. I'm intrigued by how strongly some of my friends think this. I just don't see it.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Honestly, if it's Kamala's I don't blame her.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Honestly, if it's Kamala's I don't blame her.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    They'll pin it on some conservative General that they don't like.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    The West Wing is where many of the President’s staff work. Chances it was Hunter are low, but chances that the Cocaine was brought by someone important and high up in the administration is high.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    The West Wing is where many of the President’s staff work. Chances it was Hunter are low, but chances that the Cocaine was brought by someone important and high up in the administration is high.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    The Dems will still control the media through their party. So while the ban of government working with media is a big step, Dems will still be able to influence the media through other methods.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    "Below are 10 examples of deep censorship as alleged (Full ruling on the link below)

2 - Suppression of speech about the lab-leak theory of COVID-19's origin.

3 - Suppression of speech about the efficiency of masks and COVID-19 lockdowns.

4 - Suppression of speech about the efficiency of COVID-19 vaccines.

Threads: What to Know About Instagram’s ‘Twitter Killer’ App - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
    Here is an expert who was banned from Twitter because he disagreed with the CDC and White House on most, if not all of their Covid policies. His warnings would have been good to hear because he was correct on a lot of mistakes that were made by Fauci and the White House.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-twi...ip-11670621083

Jay Bhattacharya, a professor of medicine at Stanford University, was a latecomer to Twitter, joining in the summer of 2021. In his first tweet, he linked to a recent article he had written that discussed age-based mortality risks and natural immunity, among other topics. His main message was powerful and contrary to Covid policies enacted across the country. “Mass testing is an insidious form of lockdown by stealth,” he wrote. Many Americans, especially parents of school-age children, would agree. But it’s possible that many on Twitter didn’t see his message.

Stanford Doctor Details How He Was Blacklisted by Twitter Over Covid

In the early days of the pandemic, Dr. Bhattacharya was right about the extraordinarily negative impact school closures would have on children. The results of education lockdowns are catastrophic.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...covid-n2617025
    Last edited by Shockm; July 6, 2023, 10:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    "Below are 10 examples of deep censorship as alleged (Full ruling on the link below)

1 - Suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story prior to the 2020 Presidential election.

2 - Suppression of speech about the lab-leak theory of COVID-19's origin.

3 - Suppression of speech about the efficiency of masks and COVID-19 lockdowns.

4 - Suppression of speech about the efficiency of COVID-19 vaccines.

5 - Suppression of speech about election integrity in the 2020 presidential election.

6 - Suppression of speech about the security of voting by mail.

7 - Suppression of parody content about Defendants.

8 - Suppression of negative posts about the economy.

9 - Suppression of negative posts about President Biden.

10 - Censorship and restriction of personal Facebook pages and content."

Here's "Suppression" moving forward...

"The new app, Threads, was unveiled on Wednesday as a companion to Instagram, the popular photo-sharing network that Mr. Zuckerberg’s company, Meta, bought more than a decade ago. If Instagram executives get their way, Threads will also replace rival Twitter, with some techies referring to it as a “Twitter killer.”

Threads: What to Know About Instagram’s ‘Twitter Killer’ App - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    This should really be alarming to an informed public. And if this was Trump's presidency, the MSM would be calling it Facsism, (and rightfully so). But we do not have an informed public and the left wants to keep it that way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X