No announcement yet.

Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
      ShockerPrez is on a role tonight! @coldblooded will be pulling in a legion of straw men in 3, 2, 1...
      Nice try, but even an audience of one isn't gonna be enough to keep my interest on this topic. I'm out for the night. We'll see if I can conjure up some more piss and vinegar tomorrow. I'm still reeling after KW singled me out with a threat. :(

The stakes are high kids! One slip-up and your hero might use up his 9th live around here.

Oh, and no strawman from me, but SP did offer up a red herring:

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Trump is a person in love with himself, and he does love this country (more than Biden/Harris anyway, not more than himself).
      I don't even agree with his red herring. I'm not convinced Trump knows what love means. I've studied Biden a little and he has a relatively normal psychological make-up. It's hard to be one of "the most admired" anything and not have a decent emotional IQ.

Comment

• Republican Congressman-Elect Says Covid Is A ‘Phony Pandemic’ As U.S. Deaths Near 300,000

Congressman-elect Bob Good, a Republican from Virginia, told a rally in support of President Trump that the coronavirus pandemic is “phony,” a false claim that brought cheers from the crowd in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.

Good said the crowd “looks like a group of people that gets it,” seeming to applaud that the attendees weren’t wearing masks, saying, “I can’t tell you how great it is to look out and see your faces.”

He also praised the crowd for standing up against “tyranny” and “saying no to the insanity.”

Good claimed that Covid-19 is a “serious virus,” but somehow did not qualify as a pandemic, even as the U.S. death toll nears 300,000.
        Good was one of the featured speakers at a march for Trump organized by the group Women for America First, in support of his efforts to overturn the results of the presidential election.

The rallies included musical performances and also a bizarre religious event featuring Catholic priests, Alex Jones and a messianic Jewish rabbi who bellowed personal visions he had of the apocalypse.
        There were 231,775 new Covid cases reported in the U.S. on Friday and 3,309 deaths — both were the most in a single day since the start of the pandemic, according to Johns Hopkins University. There were 108,108 patients hospitalized for Covid in the U.S. on Friday, according to The COVID Tracking Project, also a record. The World Health Organization declared the coronavirus outbreak a pandemic in March.
        When I say it's Trump's fault; when I say the blame for the out-of-control situation is on his party; when I say that his party is full of Covid Deniers, this is what I'm talking about. And if you speak the language of Trump's followers, I'll likely call you a denier as well.

THIS... is the reason I left the party of Trump. Absolutely out of touch with reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola...h=277d88ba2e44

Republican Congressman-Elect Says Covid Is A ‘Phony Pandemic’ As U.S. Deaths Near 300,000

When I say it's Trump's fault; when I say the blame for the out-of-control situation is on his party; when I say that his party is full of Covid Deniers, this is what I'm talking about. And if you speak the language of Trump's followers, I'll likely call you a denier as well.

THIS... is the reason I left the party of Trump. Absolutely out of touch with reality.
          A pandemic is worldwide. The fact that China and North Korea don’t have any new cases makes it a serious virus and not a pandemic.
          Livin the dream

Comment

A pandemic is worldwide. The fact that China and North Korea don’t have any new cases makes it a serious virus and not a pandemic.

Denier.

Comment

Denier.
              Just giving you definitions. Are the numbers BS or are you the denier? You have to chose one or demonstrate your mental instability.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Just giving you definitions. Are the numbers BS or are you the denier? You have to chose one or demonstrate your mental instability.
                No need to demonstrate my mental instability, I assure you it's there. And I'm proud to say, after 10 mos. of this shiz, I've managed to keep it mostly under wraps.

Comment

No need to demonstrate my mental instability, I assure you it's there. And I'm proud to say, after 10 mos. of this shiz, I've managed to keep it mostly under wraps.
                  You are either mentally unstable or you just lie. Everyone (zone the Democrat side NBC, ABC, CNN, etc. ) said developing a vaccine in less than a year is impossible. What a pile of
                  Trump said back in May that a vaccine would be developed by the end of the year. He was right.

https://kmph.com/news/nation-world/s...ss-than-a-year

Comment

Better, but still too much hyperbole.

Do you not see severe personality and psychological defects in Trump? Do you not see symptoms of dictatorial tendency? Stop confusing yourself with the article. Just answer the following question: do you believe his behavior post-election is that of a person in-love with America or someone merely concerned with staying in power?
                    This scares me 1,000 times more than anything Trump has done/said.

Included in it’s entirety, from the official Speaker.gov page.

Comment

Why would Trump have to pardon him? The federal court keeps dismissing the charges.
                      You are obviously not following this story. I suggest you pay closer attention before posting information that is clearly false, if you think this matters (and I really doubt that you think this matters, you're just posting bullshit from Tucker or some crank out on Facebook).

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

You are obviously not following this story. I suggest you pay closer attention before posting information that is clearly false, if you think this matters (and I really doubt that you think this matters, you're just posting bullshit from Tucker or some crank out on Facebook).
                        I read it in an article. Is it not true?
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                          if you think this matters (and I really doubt that you think this matters, you're just posting bullshit from Tucker or some crank out on Facebook).
                          You and Clod have an obsession with Tucker Carlson. You have mentioned him a number of times.

Comment

• Trump and Obama are both wildly narcissistic. That makes them the same.

The MSM not only said the vaccine by now was impossible, it was one of the many times they called him a liar.

He was also widely ridiculed when he suggested that Florida had their **** together for mail in voting while PA did not. He was called a liar then too.

He was right on both.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Trump and Obama are both wildly narcissistic. That makes them the same.

The MSM not only said the vaccine by now was impossible, it was one of the many times they called him a liar.

He was also widely ridiculed when he suggested that Florida had their **** together for mail in voting while PA did not. He was called a liar then too.

He was right on both.
                              It is amazing how before the election all you heard about the vaccine was how it was impossible by end of year and we couldn't trust the vaccine because Trump is rushing it, and now they are perplexed why people are reluctant to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You and Clod have an obsession with Tucker Carlson. You have mentioned him a number of times.
                                I think they probably have man crush and just aren't sure how to channel those feelings so they lash out...

Comment

Working...
                                X