Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

In earlier disputes, Several states wouldn't allow their computers to be forensically tested for this very thing. The courts in those states wouldn't hear those cases. Interesting.
    Generally, you only hide something if you have something to hide.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Generally, you only hide something if you have something to hide.
      True. You wouldn't think that government officials who knew of the WIFI capabilities could keep that information from getting out. Maybe the media who did know were keeping it quiet?

Comment

True. You wouldn't think that government officials who knew of the WIFI capabilities could keep that information from getting out. Maybe the media who did know were keeping it quiet?
        So far I don't think any of the major corporate media networks have covered this news but I could be wrong about that. Only getting links to independent media on my DuckDuckGo search. Apparently, this actually took place yesterday afternoon or evening/

“And it’s not supposed to have WiFi and that’s not supposed to be able to happen so we’ve documented now it’s communicating two ways in real time, meaning it’s receiving data and sending data — should never happen, shouldn’t be WiFi, we’ve now documented it in real time.

“That’s going on right there where everyone is voting in the Georgia runoff.”

Comment

So far I don't think any of the major corporate media networks have covered this news but I could be wrong about that. Only getting links to independent media on my DuckDuckGo search. Apparently, this actually took place yesterday afternoon or evening/
          Yes
          i was referring to the suits by Trump in the states that refused Computer forensic Testing. The courts refused the cases to be heard. You’re probably right that MSM didn’t care so the government officials who knew weren’t pressed in it and maybe not even asked.

Comment

Yes
            i was referring to the suits by Trump in the states that refused Computer forensic Testing. The courts refused the cases to be heard. You’re probably right that MSM didn’t care so the government officials who knew weren’t pressed in it and maybe not even asked.
            Not seeing much reporting at all on this. So perhaps there is not as much to it as it might indicate from this video or perhaps this is faked. Hard to know what is true anymore.

Comment

Not seeing much reporting at all on this. So perhaps there is not as much to it as it might indicate from this video or perhaps this is faked. Hard to know what is true anymore.
              Well I guarantee you one thing. With all of the lawyers, poll watchers, and other poll workers who have descended on Georgia during this run off. If there is any illegal election shenanigans to be caught, this run off election will catch it. This will be the cleanest election, possibly ever.

Comment

• Trump’s Focus as the Pandemic Raged: What Would It Mean for Him?

President Trump missed his chance to show that he could rise to the moment in the final chapter of his presidency and meet the defining challenge of his tenure.

WASHINGTON — It was a warm summer Wednesday, Election Day was looming and President Trump was even angrier than usual at the relentless focus on the coronavirus pandemic.

“You’re killing me! This whole thing is! We’ve got all the damn cases,” Mr. Trump yelled at Jared Kushner, his son-in-law and senior adviser, during a gathering of top aides in the Oval Office on Aug. 19. “I want to do what Mexico does. They don’t give you a test till you get to the emergency room and you’re vomiting.”
                The government’s public health experts were all but silenced by the arrival in August of Dr. Scott W. Atlas, the Stanford professor of neuroradiology recruited after appearances on Fox News.

With Dr. Deborah L. Birx, the coordinator of the White House virus task force, losing influence and often on the road, Dr. Atlas became the sole doctor Mr. Trump listened to. His theories, some of which scientists viewed as bordering on the crackpot, were exactly what the president wanted to hear: The virus is overblown, the number of deaths is exaggerated, testing is overrated, lockdowns do more harm than good.

Dr. Birx exploded. What aspect of the fact that you can be asymptomatic and still spread it do you not understand? she demanded. You might not die, but you can give it to somebody who can die from it. She was livid.

“Your strategy is literally going to cost us lives,” she yelled at Dr. Atlas. She attacked Dr. Atlas’s ideas in daily emails she sent to senior officials. And she was mindful of a pact she had made with Dr. Hahn, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Redfield even before Dr. Atlas came on board: They would stick together if one of them was fired for doing what they considered the right thing.
                His own bout with Covid-19 in early October left him extremely ill and dependent on care and drugs not available to most Americans, including a still-experimental monoclonal antibody treatment, and he saw firsthand how the disease coursed through the White House and some of his close allies.

Yet his instinct was to treat that experience not as a learning moment or an opportunity for empathy, but as a chance to portray himself as a Superman who had vanquished the disease. His own experience to the contrary, he assured a crowd at the White House just a week after his hospitalization, “It’s going to disappear; it is disappearing.”
                But Mr. Trump’s unwillingness to put aside his political self-centeredness as Americans died by the thousands each day or to embrace the steps necessary to deal with the crisis remains confounding even to some administration officials. “Making masks a culture war issue was the dumbest thing imaginable,” one former senior adviser said.

Comment

• An Arizona mother allegedly assaulted her kids and stepchildren because they were not wearing masks after testing positive for the novel coronavirus, officials said.

Arizona woman assaulted kids with coronavirus because they weren't wearing masks: police

Sarah Michelle Boone, 32, was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and three counts each of child abuse and assault, court charging documents obtained Thursday by The Associated Press show.

Charging documents show police responded to Boone’s home last weekend, where they were told she kicked a boy while he was on the floor, struck another child in the face and picked up the third child by the neck – all allegedly because the children were not wearing masks despite having tested positive for the virus.

Boone left before police came but officers found her walking down the street, according to the documents. Officers say she ignored their command to stop and then fought them when they tried to arrest her. Officers ended up shocking her with a stun gun before she was ultimately handcuffed.

In the documents, authorities said they encountered Boone on three previous incidents of domestic violence. They also indicated that Boone is an alcoholic and was under the influence when she struck the children.
                  The headline was a story about a crazed mask enforcer; "most likely a Democrat..."

The actual story contained inside was about an abusive woman with a history of domestic violence and alcohol abuse who perhaps should have been shot during her arrest (white privilege?). The fact that she was beating them over masks was quite incidental - and probably made up.

I checked carefully for an editorial mark.

The headline was a dog whistle for anti-maskers and the appended word "police" was to trigger Libertarians.

Fake News!

The correct headline is as follows: Arizona woman under the influence tased by police after battering children and resisting arrest.

Included inside the article could be the alleged motive. The reader would then judge for themselves the motives of the mother and the rest of the circumstances. The way it is now, those who merely read the title, or the first couple sentences, are left with a different impression altogether. Now, I'm not saying this is propaganda, it's merely click-bait designed to trigger Fox News readers who are anti-mask - of which there are plenty.

It's all a manipulation. Unplug.

Comment

• So you are saying she was not a Democrat? Must have taken some digging to discover that

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      So you are saying she was not a Democrat? Must have taken some digging to discover that
                      My point is that it doesn't matter the offender's ultimate party affiliation. Their headline speaks to the reader's personal assumptions and biases. It reinforces prejudicial and partisan thinking. The end result is the reader having an emotional response and becoming primed for the next trigger nuggetTM Fox News provides. CNN et al does the same thing. It's all a manipulation.

Unplug. Then look at life through your own lens.

Be happy.

Comment

• Why do you only call out the right-wing manipulations?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

What did Fox do that was Fake News? You don't even know what Fake News is. This was totally an opinion piece by Marco Rubio and printed by Fox as an OPINION PIECE, NOT A NEWS STORY. What title would you have put on an opinion piece by Rubio that calls Dr. Fauci a liar and manipulator? And Fauci is a powerful man, who admitted to falsely misleading (maybe not lying LOL) the American people. Now you can disagree with the word liar and say he stretched the truth or mislead, but the article wasn't FAKE NEWS.

Ok The example you used about Fake News was a load of “crud”. Here are real examples of FAKE NEWS which were lies, and misreported stories that was published by former CNN, and ABC reporter, Sheryl Attkisson. I couldn’t show the entire book, so this is a summary of her book (examples). The name of the book is “SLANTED”.

One example is of a false story that Frank Sinatra’s song “I did it My Way” by Frank Sinatra was played at Trump’s Inauguration. The New York Times published a story that they played the song against and without the permission of Nancy Sinatra. Nancy said later in response that this story was false and that she wished President Trump her best.

Explore Big Pharma's Secrets in 'Follow The Science' by Sharyl Attkisson - An Investigative Journey into Lies, Cover-ups, and Collusion.
                          Last edited by Shockm; January 3, 2021, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Lol at Trump threatening GA secretary of state with jail, while Trump is blackmailing him on tape. I say lol, but holy ****. I believe now that this ends in violence. Trump's hooligans and antifa types on the other side riot on January 6, requiring Trump to activate the military to "restore order." Enough legislators get on board to give it a sheen of legitimacy. Once DC is under military control how do you get him out? And once he goes there he has every reason to fight to the bitter end and nothing to gain by surrender.
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                              Lol at Trump threatening GA secretary of state with jail, while Trump is blackmailing him on tape. I say lol, but holy ****. I believe now that this ends in violence. Trump's hooligans and antifa types on the other side riot on January 6, requiring Trump to activate the military to "restore order." Enough legislators get on board to give it a sheen of legitimacy. Once DC is under military control how do you get him out? And once he goes there he has every reason to fight to the bitter end and nothing to gain by surrender.
                              Thats been the anti-Trumper fantasy since the beginning. And in retaliation for Trump’s abuse of power, the great reset will complete.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Thats been the anti-Trumper fantasy since the beginning. And in retaliation for Trump’s abuse of power, the great reset will complete.
                                Fantasy? Nightmare. Did you listen to all 1:02:04 of the call? I did.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X