Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How in the world do we ADD 344,000 government jobs? SMH

Comment

Trump supporters take slightly different approach to their street gatherngs than the Anti-Antifa/BLM/Biden supporters/protestors/rioters/looters/murderers/arsonists/anarchists:

Same YMCA parody but different music video with some funny Trump cameos:

Rickey Rebel and Deplorable Choir
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 6, 2020, 11:09 AM.

Comment

This country has gone full weird.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

It is funny that the all the left-wing rallies/protests are all about negativity, tearing things down, looting, vandalizing, violence, etc., while any right-wing rallies are all positive and are peaceful. When's the last time we've seen a right-wing riot happening?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

That's the ironic thing about this whole situation over the last 4 years.

People on the left are literally screaming about white supremacy doing harm to the Country, and getting worse every day, but they're the ones out breaking stuff and assaulting/looting/rioting/killing. When that is pointed out the them their reply is we are trying to push back against 'white supremacy.' So, basically, they're fighting/attacking and killing an invisible enemy that ain't even there. I hope that's not too deep of a concept to understand. We've moved on from Russiagate guys'...

If Democratic institutions are now being threatened, and they sure act like it, it sure in the hell wasn't our current President who got that ball rolling.

Comment

I'm guessing that the white supremacists out there are laughing their asses off at black folk tearing up and burning down black neighborhoods themselves. Or. I should say white 'woke' folk burning down and looting black neighborhoods. A group of white supremacists could literally burn a cross in the middle of a black neighborhood and do less actually harm to said community than what these assclowns are doing on a nightly basis.

Open your damn eyes numbskulls!!
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Funny tweet ...

Comment

Biden is, literally, the best they could come up with, probably by far.

Comment

Comment

We will never forget...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        We will never forget...
                        Notice at the 1:35ish mark when he lies to the American people by talking about hope?

That evil lying bastard.

I also notice he isn't wearing a mask with all that soft ash laying on the ground and blowing around, only two days after the attack.

This is the moment he lost the war on Covid-19, 18 years before it would hit US shores. What an unfit mental case.

Thanks for informing the America people about this disaster of a President, WstateU.
                        Last edited by Kung Wu; September 15, 2020, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I didn't suffer any loss of family or friend on that fateful day 19 years ago....but I lost a piece of my soul, and in many ways that day changed me forever. Each year, 9-11 and the days around it are fierce reminders of the evil that exists in this world, the good that battles that evil and sacrifice that so many made then, and now. I don't know how many more September 11s I will see, but I know each one will be emotional.

May God Bless all of the loved and lost, their families and all those that sacrificed then, and now, for love of this great country, and for freedom.

And may we all NEVER forget.

Comment

People with TDS don't seem to have a grasp of content vs. context.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              I didn't suffer any loss of family or friend on that fateful day 19 years ago....but I lost a piece of my soul, and in many ways that day changed me forever. Each year, 9-11 and the days around it are fierce reminders of the evil that exists in this world, the good that battles that evil and sacrifice that so many made then, and now. I don't know how many more September 11s I will see, but I know each one will be emotional.

May God Bless all of the loved and lost, their families and all those that sacrificed then, and now, for love of this great country, and for freedom.

And may we all NEVER forget.
                              We were all Yankee fans on this day...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

A 2nd Historic Middle East Peace Agreement (normalization of foreign Relations) with Israel, and Bahrain after Israel and UAE. There is speculation that Saudi Arabia could be next.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AJCGlobal...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnrober...77848921571328

Comment

Working...
                                X